Forums
Forums >>> >>>
A Gift from Blackswann
A Gift from Blackswann

Development Team Leader

User

As Blackswann promised earlier in the week, a gift has been given to all accounts that have logged into the game over the past few days. Those of you who did should find 10 free vote points in your account(s). You may spend the points however you choose, although for those of you who play on Arthas we have created a special Shirt for you - [Neverendless Shirt of DDOS Protection]. This is available in the vote shop for 10 points, and will remain there until the end of the day on Sunday (Server Time). Please note that you may only purchase the shirt once per account and it is Bind on Pickup, so choose the recipient character carefully. You are, of course, welcome to choose something other than the shirt, but if you do want it then be quick, it won't be available for long!

Thank you all for your patience during our recent problems, and we hope to enjoy your shirts, or whatever else you might purchase from the vote shop.

Kranith

User

FIRST!! :)

Thank you a lot Bobby this shirt is nice!! ;)
Neverendless is stronger than all DDOS problems or hacks in the universe!! :)

<Hidden>

User

nice one NE.. It's really one step ahead.. :)

<Hidden>

User

Just buyed shirt and it's AWESOME :)

<Hidden>

User

Just bought it ! .....
The feeling when i wear it is AWESOME!!!!!!! :o
Thanks Bobby ^_^

<Hidden>

User

Thank Boby. All NE stuf great job. Ty all

<Hidden>

User

These shirts keep getting stronger than the last ones

<Hidden>

User

And about ppl on DW, they dont get anything?

<Hidden>

User

I checked the prices of some items on the DW voteshop section, and some prices are lowered. Enjoy! :)

Development Team Leader

User

And about ppl on DW, they dont get anything?

You get to spend the vote points on something else of your choice,

h291094

User

Thank you sir for this wonderful Gift

Helior

User

Is there any way to make the shirt invisible like the other NE tabards? Its just that a bright white shirt makes my donor set look less cool. I love the look of it and then I add an item with a color that was not in the original scheme and it takes away from it. Don't get me wrong I love that Bobby thought to give us something for all that has happened, but I was just wondering if possibly shirts could be added to that NPC in Dalaran that makes Tabards invisible.

Augh

User

wow, thats one really neat gift. thx bobby and NE-team!

<Hidden>

User

Thank you Bobby! Love the shirt!!

This attack has just added to the strength of NE! (:

Madhudev

User

OMG i missed that sunday limit, DAMN,i had internet problems, & damn

PLEASE extend the time to Purchase it in voteshop

<Hidden>

User

:((( cant buy it..darn!

You need to be logged in to reply.