Forums
Forums >>> >>>
Show Your Love - Week One Results!
Show Your Love - Week One Results!

Ysabel

Director, Operations

Thank you to all who posted on our Facebook page to show your love! Our admin panel has chosen 3 posts from this past week to honor with rewards. They are as follows (in no particular order):

• Emtie-Deathwing: "I love Neverendless because it is a great way to spend time with my love while I am avoiding agro of the elite boss at work!"
  • Xelta-Arthas: "I love Neverendless because... it never ceases to amaze me! Whether it's the awesome content, dedicated staff or friendly players, Neverendless-WoW will always hold a place in my heart."
  • Gazzell-Arthas: "I love Neverendless because NE is awesomee!! Amazing GM's/BM's, creative and mindblowing developers and the most nicest and kind people on the server!"

Rewards will be sent shortly--winners be sure to check your in-game mail! ;)

A new week has already started! Get your posts done before 6pm server on Friday, August 31 to enter this round. Remember, you need to post on our Facebook page "I love Neverendless because..." and complete the phrase with your own reasons. (See the original event post for full details.)

Thank you again for showing your love, and best of luck to those who enter this week! <3

Contest History

Meteorax

User

I love NE, but I also like cookies. :o

samueldh34

User

i just love cookies :D

<Hidden>

User

omg, i love ish cweam!! <3 :o .. But i love Ne maor :3
Stay awesome NE <333333333333333333333333 :)

<Hidden>

User

*steales meteora`s Cookies* nom nom :3

<Hidden>

User

I love NE!!

and meteora makes me feel wet things with those cookies

;)

<Hidden>

User

Did some one say cookies ? ! ! ! ! !

You need to be logged in to reply.