Forums
Forums >>> >>>
Support System & Custom Item Changes
Support System & Custom Item Changes

<Hidden>

User

Greetings Neverendless!

I wanted to take the time to outline our changes to the support system and Custom Items, so that everyone can be aware. Where previously we had a number of forms on the Forums that either opened threads or were PMed to a specific Administrator or Department Head, we now have consolidated all of that into an easy to use Support System on the website.

The following forms/Section will be removed from the Forums:

• Assistance Section
    • Technical Support
    • Report a Player
    • Report a Staff Member
    • Custom Item Complaint
    • Exploit Report
    • Password Change
  • Donation Assistance
    • Lost Donation Items
    • Chip Transfers
    • VIP Requests
  • Ban Appeals
    • ALL Ban Appeals will be removed from the forums
  • Donation Submission Forms (will become an Archive)
    • Custom Repair Forms
    • Custom Item Recustomization Forms (Will be removed after the Website Recustomizations are fixed)
    • All Custom Item forms currently in process on the forums will continue to be done. Once they are cleared out and finished, all custom item forms that have been completed will be archived on the forums.

The following Forms are now available on the website for Support Tickets:

• General Support Ticket - Any of your general technical needs or anything not covered by the specific Forms. Please use this for Forum VIP Requests as well.
  • Ban Appeal - This is where In-Game, IRC and Ventrilo Ban Appeals are now found. Also, due to this being on the Website, it is now possible to submit a Forum ban appeal as well.
  • Lost Donation Items
  • Chip Transfer
  • Missing Chips - Please only use this if you have waited an appropriate amount of time (up to 24 hours) to wait for your chips to arrive. If you have problems after that and have not received your chips, then please fill out this form.
  • Report a Staff Member
  • Report a Player - Please use this for legitimate reports, such as Hackers, Exploiters, extreme cases of harassment. Please include all valid screenshots or other proof. Without it, we can't really do anything. ;)
  • Custom Item Complaint - Do not report your own items, this is to report other items of people that are found to have illegal spells, stacking or other problems.
  • Custom Item Repair Form - For if your display, bonus or use is broken and needs to be fixed.
  • Custom Sent to Wrong Character - This has to be filled out quickly after the item is completed. If your custom has been done for a long time, it will not be moved.
  • Did Not Receive Custom Item - If you've completed your item and it says mailed but you didn't receive it, fill out this form to have it resent.

The new Support System is all on the website. Go to the above link and select the form you need from the drop down list and fill out the form. You can go to 'Support' to view any of your open or past tickets, and if it requires a reply or if you had gotten a reply from a Staff Member. If it requires a reply, then you must reply to the ticket for it to continue to be processed.

For the new Custom Item system, it is all on the website, forms and all. Now when you submit a form, you can see and track its progress on the website as well as see any replies made by a Staff Member in case you need to make changes. To submit a form and to view your current and prior forms, go to 'Donate' then click on 'Custom Items'.

<Hidden>

User

the custom items are all jacked up i still cant even make my chest peice says Item Model is not of the correct type even though ive tried tons of models

<Hidden>

User

veniprince

User

NICE!! ONCE ITS ALL DONE ITS GONNA ROCK, GREAT JOB GUYS =D

<Hidden>

User

yeah when we will get our vote points? people i know dont vote now beacuse that they dont get vote points for week or so.. so when do we get vote points?

<Hidden>

User

I suggest ppl to keep voting, since we will all get our vote points, keep in consideration that its a new system that are implemented.

<Hidden>

User

I forgot the first place i was making a reply _> G8 job with the website and its future its looking bright!

<Hidden>

User

veniprince

User

I just wanted to suggest one thing for the NE team in the acct area: it would be nice if you guys could put back a basic teleporter or a way we can do a logout/debug from the game from your cct in the website, it was so useful the old teleporter it would be very nice to get more option under my acct, I vote RIGHT all the time since I been in the server more then 2years ago and I'm also a +3x donor but its just a suggestion guys ;)

<Hidden>

User

About the new CI system? will hidden display IDs be re-enabled?

<Hidden>

User

agree with rachael. i have same problem with my headpiece. new ci sux!!

<Hidden>

User

The only defeat with the new system of custom items is the missing procs and the limited choices in your bonus stats such as the weapon procs and trinket procs. One example is being limited to choosing [Mjolnir Runestone] over [Needle-Encrusted Scorpion]. An example for a missing proc is the [Spider's Kiss]. Just my two cents.

<Hidden>

User

i cannot make custom items .. i donated chips but i cannot create it

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

this last magic hunter change only mana brb.

zerobigo

User

I do not understand why all the Bonus that are available can not be used?
Then remove the bonus but may be using, choose to have items put on limited and still can not put into the set

<Hidden>

User

12:31, 12 Apr 2011this last magic hunter change only mana brb.

<Hidden>

User

no puedo crear mi armadura donors, me gustaba la otra pagina, esta esta muy enrredada, ahora dice que mi articulo no es correcto

<Hidden>

User

adictos latinos da asco

<Hidden>

User

NICE!! GREAT JOB GUYS =D

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

la mjr hermandad es ADICTOS LATINOS no kmo esa tontera de caballeros del caos q son una mierda puffff no dan ni un culo

<Hidden>

User

omg that's good :D

<Hidden>

User

jaja como estan amigos saludos a todos

<Hidden>

User

maes alquien q me guie como puedo ver las armaduras donor y q me respondan q si uno las puede nombrar como uno quiera?

<Hidden>

User

guys.. i nid help.. uhm.. i cnt change my realmlist.. it says it cnt b change.. just wondering maybe u guys know what to do.. whenever i save it, this is what pops out "!"Cannot create the
Z:Program FilesWOWWorld of Warcraftrealmlist.wtf file, Make sure that the path
and file name are correct" thats it. T_T i wish some1 can help :/

Lopezkaroteno

User

Nice ,thats really good

You need to be logged in to reply.