Forums
Forums >>> >>>
NECon 2012 Chip Transfers
NECon 2012 Chip Transfers

Ysabel

Director, Operations

It is our policy to never transfer chips without a transaction ID provided for the account from which the chips will be transferred.

However, due to our efforts to document chip rewards from NECon 2012 we have allowed players to transfer chips from these events as long as we are able to verify the event and the account that was rewarded. This has been a special exception to the rules on Chip Transfers.

I would like to notify everyone now that ALL requests for transferring chips won during NECon 2012 must be made prior to January 31, 2012. After this date we will no longer honor ANY chip transfers that do not provide an appropriate transaction ID. For future events that award chips, please choose carefully the account on which you wish to receive your rewards in order to avoid the problem of a declined chip transfer request for which there is no transaction ID.

Please understand that while it may seem inconvenient to provide additional information in order to simply transfer something you have purchased, this step is considered necessary and essential for your protection.

Keep in mind that Neverendless has a policy against account sharing. Requiring that you provide transaction IDs for chip transfers is a security measure to ensure that IF your account is accessed by someone other than yourself, they cannot make a request to move your chips to another account as they would also need access to your Google Checkout account in order to provide the required information.

As an additional reminder, please safeguard your information! It is your responsibility to maintain the security of your accounts on your end. Neverendless has all the necessary security to protect you, but we cannot protect you from yourself if you choose to hand out your account information.

Thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation. <3

<Hidden>

User

Good idea guys!!

<Hidden>

User

didi understand anything but it looks great!(so we dont need a transaction id for transfering chips anymore?)

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

didi understand anything but it looks great!(so we dont need a transaction id for transfering chips anymore?)

You will still need transaction IDs for when you donate for chips and want to transfer them.

Right now you will not need a transactions ID to transfer the chips that were given away as prizes during NECon, but all those transfers must be done by January 31st 2012, transfer of those chips will not be allowed after that.

<Hidden>

User

kalimeroo is such a pro

he has some 6th sence
that allow him to understand without read xdd

yeah like him
i didnt understand the whole article

but sounds great

and i approve it

,)

BoSNiaN

User

What's not to understand? Article is written in English and couldn't be more clear..

Doubt this affects very many players though, was a global announcement really required?

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

Great job, and I love the reminder on the account safety/sharing policy. Your acct is your responsibility, perhaps more will get this as it is mentioned in many posts. Any inconvenience is only for your protection as mentioned, and I see no one QQ'ing about it yet - good job NE as always!

<Hidden>

User

LOL guys, just use google translator for the article if you were unable to understand what i was, no offence meant!

Regarding the article, good steps taken!

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

Who am I born 08/02/2012 = 10/02/2012

You need to be logged in to reply.