Forums
Forums >>> >>>
Riding Turtles on Deathwing
Riding Turtles on Deathwing

Ysabel

Director, Operations

As of the restart a few minutes ago, you will notice that your Riding Turtles will no longer work. For those who already have the mount learned, it is disabled until we can fix the bug allowing the mount to go faster than intended on land. You will not see the mount in your spellbook, but don't panic--it should return when we re-enable the spell.

The item [Riding Turtle] is temporarily removed from the Deathwing Vote Shop and will be returned when the mount is fixed.

Thank you for your patience!

Wayer

User

<Hidden>

User

some players still have i't :(

<Hidden>

User

Thank feck for that, one less bug .

<Hidden>

User

ABOUT TIME, thanko

Hopefully pet bug next!

ysabel
ysabel
ysabel

<Hidden>

User

aww, my personal teenage mutant ninja turtle is gone :(

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

i loved the fact to pretend playing MoP

:(

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

i have one to its slowd now!!!!!lol its heorick lolololol:D

Kranith

User

Goooooooood Job Ne!!

Ne 4 life!

<Hidden>

User

hi will Running Wild will be ever proper fixed :) that will so cool if i;t can be fixed :)

Jem

User

@ Kranith and Kalenos

It is standard practice to remove negative or off-topic/pointless posts for articles. We also remove things that violate the forums/website rules. You can refresh yourself with the rules here.

That being said as I am removing your posts as they are offtopic and verging on bashing of staff only doing their jobs. But if you feel that a staff member is not following their jobs then you can report them in a Report a Staff Member support ticket.

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

You need to be logged in to reply.