Forums
Forums >>> >>>
What is the Black Friday sale...
What is the Black Friday sale...

Blackswann

Owner/Founder

Never before have we done such a deal... On Friday November 23rd for 24hrs we will be offering 2 chips for the donation of 1 dollar. So if you donate 50 you will get 100 chips... A special bonus was asked for as well and I have agreed. For the donation over 400 you will get a special bonus of chips from Blackswann directly. You will also earn the title of VIP in the Forums (big deal right lol) and a new designation in the teamspeak server of SD (super donor) the title of SD will only be given for this sale and no others that are planned in the future atm.

Break out the piggy bank folks Black Friday is coming!!!!

<Hidden>

User

Pure Epicness! Awesome So Awesome! <3

<Hidden>

User

nice black:D ty:D

<Hidden>

User

Nice one for sure :P

<Hidden>

User

Yaaaaay :)) You are great!

<Hidden>

User

I already donated over $900 do I also get the Super Donator title?

<Hidden>

User

What if your donate method takes 3-5 days to transfer and process. Will it still count if you do it on the day? (This is paypal btw).

<Hidden>

User

I agree on the time-frame for transactions mentioned. When i was able to pay via CC it was instant receipt of donation chips, The last method I had to use took 24 hours to go through so this is a bit unfair on people who see things spend out cash and then get chips after the sales ended.

Korfane

User

For the donation over 400...does that mean if someone donates over that amount during Black Friday?

Still a great deal for those looking for some nice Thanksgiving presents. :)

<Hidden>

User

hmsss.... shall I do it or not...

qeenix

User

Yeah. Sounds very nice but my last donation was MY LAST! :D Now I just enjoy my char. Or meaby make a healer xD nope! We see more cool donors on BG's Cant wait.

<Hidden>

User

Was hoping for a 75% discount...

<Hidden>

User

So what if 200 is donated and that equates to 400? Also what others said about the delay that can take place, and I'll just assume that you have to donate the 400 during Black Friday lol. It would've been nice to of had known prior to just a few days before, money's been spent >.<

jaztwo

User

haha, only donors wrote comments to this topic :)
btw. it's not in favor of players..they allready hate donors.. now NE will have more donors :)

Well, now donors will hate those Super Donors :)
well sounds nice for me, i mean, if you didn't donate before is because you can't and maybe 80% of those who donate that day will be players that already are donors so not a big diference...

<Hidden>

User

It's not a big deal you donate 240 $ for 1 full donor set you geth a second free i was hoping for a 75% discount on mounts and stuff

<Hidden>

User

Immo donate a full tier <highest> for mah priest... no customs for mah!

<Hidden>

User

It's not a big deal you donate 240 $ for 1 full donor set you geth a second free i was hoping for a 75% discount on mounts and stuff

Well technically it is a 50% discount on everything, including mounts. Everything requires the same chips, and the chips are being sold 2 for 1. 2 for 1 = 50%. A mount that requires 20 chips will only cost $10 to buy since $10 will get you 20 chips instead of just 10.

For the people worried about the delay in the payment confirmation that is largely your banks fault for delaying the verification or the release of funds. An admin will have to confirm if they will take that delay into consideration for things like the Super Donor Title, but if you run into problems with it taking 3-5 days to get your payment confirmed you should do your part in finding a different form of payment.

Regardless if you use Google Wallet or the Payment Wall, it's all up to your bank or credit card company to release the requested funds in order for the transaction to be completed. I don't know what country restrictions are involved but I do know that Google Wallet does work even with pre-apid credit cards.

It would be nice to see some sort of extra recognition for big donors, and not just a special title for making a big donation on just this one day. The "VIP" title on the forums has been around forever for anyone who donates at least $100. But there are many people who have donated significantly more, even more then the $400 that is being required for the special Super Donor TS3 title.

I have made a suggestion ticket in the past about special renegotiation for big donors. Would be nice to see something for having donated so much over the years.

Ysabel

Director, Operations

Alright I guess that's about enough. There will be no more comments here.

I would like to remind you all that "donor" does not always equal "custom" as well as the fact that this server would not exist at all without the support of donors. Donor bashing is not tolerated. If you have helpful input or ideas, please do feel free to make a Feedback support ticket and we will be happy to hear what you have to say. Bashing, disrespect and negativity are however not tolerated in any shape or form.

For those who are worried about transactions not going through in time, rest assured that this should not be a problem. The site should charge you and credit chips based on the time of the transaction with us. If there is a problem, you can make a support ticket and we will handle it.

Thank you to those who supported Blackswann for this post.

FrankJScott

Banned

Please use Google before posting Useful Gclub Guide 13d3_55

FrankJScott

Banned

For the people asking about ehr implementation strategies, leadership philosophy statement example, quadruple aim definition, examples of change management in healthcare, stories of schizophrenia, challenges of implementing electronic health records, healthcare compliance consulting firms, definition of initiative in business, health care consulting firms, selecting an ehr system, schizophrenia death stories, arizona healthcare technology firm, healthcare financial consulting, trends in healthcare it, it consultants arizona, emr project, healthcare consultant companies, if my aunt has schizophrenia will i get it, families of schizophrenics, which of the following is a challenge in the implementation of electronic health records?, leadership philosophy statement, health consultancy, health it consulting firms, I recommend this healthcare analytics consultants for health consultants, health policy firms, consultants healthcare, leadership philosophies examples, what is quadruple aim, compass healthcare consultants, selecting an ehr, problems with electronic medical records, dmaic graphic, healthcare compliance associates, revenue cycle department, consulting health, nextgen population health, medical consulting firms, what is healthcare consulting, health care marketing plan, schizophrenia short stories, medical consulting, example leadership philosophy, consultant in hospital, symbols of teamwork, phoenix consultants, healthcare project plan example, consulting firms in phoenix, consultant healthcare, also. See More Cool Healthcare Consultation Guide 162f6ee

FrankJScott

Banned

For the man talking about managed information technology services managed it services and support managed it providers near me itil managed services it services providers managed it support services msp meaning it msp system what does msp stand for in technology msp business meaning managed service in it best managed services providers best it service providers define managed service it support msp it support provider msp in it means best it services managed services providers near me top 10 managed service providers managed services offering it support services provider it solution companies local managed service provider it services for companies I recommend this best it support services for manage service providers enterprise it managed services msp computing managed it services and support managed services itil best managed it service top it services providers managed it operations managed it services company it management companies managed it services companies it solutions and managed services information technology service providers managed service offerings it service provider companies msp information technology best managed services provider managed platform it support managed services provider it managed service it support managed service what does a managed service provider do managedservice managed service plan technology service provider also. See More High Rated Managed Service Provider Blog a064c25

FrankJScott

Banned

What exactly is the bitcoin mixer, and how is it used? A Bitcoin mixing service, or Bitcoin tumbler is a tool that enhances privacy and anonymity for Bitcoin transactions. It does this by hiding Bitcoin transactions, making it more difficult for users to trace their source or destinations. Bitcoin mixers are commonly used to increase the privacy of cryptocurrency transactions, however they may also be linked with criminal activities, which is why their use must be approached with caution and within bounds of legal regulations.
Here's a simple Bitcoin mixer:
The process begins with the user. Someone who would like to make their Bitcoin transactions to be kept private starts the process by sending Bitcoins to the mixer.
Pooling: With the mixer service, bitcoins are taken from various users and put in a pool that is common to all. This pool holds bitcoins that come from different sources.
Mixing. Mixer service mixes the bitcoins that are in the pool by moving them to multiple addresses. This breaks the link between the sender's address and the address of the recipient.
Randomization: Mixers may randomly mix coins and introduce delays in time that obscure transactions histories.
Withdrawal: Once the mixing process has been completed and the mixer is fully operational, users are able to take their bitcoins out of the mixer's pool. The bitcoins that are received are mixed, which means it's difficult to determine the origin.
The goal of using the use of a Bitcoin mixer to hide the history of transactions is to make it more difficult for researchers, analysts, and other parties involved to track the origin and location of bitcoins.
Bitcoin mixers offer many advantages however, they also carry some risks.
Legality The use of Bitcoin mixers could be subject to the laws of certain countries. Engaging in illicit or money laundering actions using mixers could result in legal penalties.
Trust: Users should be able to trust the company they are using as they will have access to the bitcoins pooled. Picking a reputable and reliable mixer service is essential.
Mixer services charge a cost for their services. These fees may differ based on the service providers used and the level of anonymity desired.
Efficiency While mixers can improve privacy, their effectiveness can not be assured. It is possible for blockchain analysts or researchers to trace transactions if they are highly determined.
Security The risk is always of fraud, or fraudulent mixers. Users should exercise caution and do thorough research on the mixer services prior to using them.
It is crucial to understand that using Bitcoin mixers in a legally-sound manner and for privacy preservation purpose is legitimate. A lot of businesses and individuals use mixers to guard their privacy in the financial realm. Users should be aware their legal and ethical implications and ensure they adhere to the laws of their respective jurisdictions. View the top bitcoin mixer for site recommendations..

FrankJScott

Banned

In response to the lady asking about custom minnesota twins jersey, design youth baseball uniforms, nike baseball jersey creator, nike dodgers jersey custom, russell athletic custom baseball jerseys, nike baseball jersey designer, personalized oakland a's jersey, marucci uniform builder, addix baseball jerseys, design your own baseball uniforms youth, nike baseball uniform builder, custom phillies jersey, custom arizona diamondbacks jersey, custom throwback baseball jerseys, custom camo baseball jerseys, custom baseball gear, rawlings baseball jersey builder, houston astros jersey custom, nike baseball uniform creator, reversible sublimated baseball jersey, I can vouch for this high rated custom baseball jersey advice for mizuno baseball jersey builder, personalized baseball sweatshirts, jersey baseball design, custom new balance baseball jerseys, personalized texas rangers jersey, custom white sox baseball jerseys, full dye baseball jerseys, rawlings baseball jersey builder, baseball uniform builder, tackle twill baseball uniforms, personalized yankees jersey, sublimated baseball jersey designs, youth sublimated baseball jerseys, oakland athletics custom jersey, customize your own baseball shirt, custom usa baseball jersey, mlb shop custom jersey, team uniforms baseball, personalized baseball jersey shirts, sublimated baseball jerseys cheap, also. See More Excellent Navy Blue Kitchen Cabinet Tips ebf197f

FrankJScott

Banned

In reply to the lady inquiring about maak van elke website een app, bouw een web-app met react, mobiele ontwikkeling van webapps, een webapplicatie maken om audioargumenten te extraheren met Python, ontwikkeling van Python-webapps, gratis website voor app-maker, webgebaseerde applicatieontwikkeling, web- en app-ontwikkelingsdiensten, beste manier om een ??webapplicatie te bouwen, database webapp-bouwer, ontwikkelaars van webapps, webapplicatie ontwikkelen met behulp van Python Django, hulpmiddelen voor website-ontwerp, web ui-ontwerpsoftware, maak een fles-app, I can vouch for this webapplicaties for Ontwikkelingsdiensten voor e-commerce webapps, websites voor applicatieontwikkeling, maak een reactie-app nginx, gratis open source webontwerpsoftware, app ontwikkelen met Python, website naar app-bouwer gratis, webgebaseerd websiteontwerp, webapp bouwen met django, maak een beheerdersdashboard met behulp van react, beste gratis websitebouwer zonder code, programmeren van web- en app-ontwikkeling, django eerste app, reageer js offline app, beste webapp-bouwer, maak een reactieve native app online, also. See More Useful Webapplicaties Info 62f6eeb

FrankJScott

Banned

FrankJScott

Banned

FrankJScott

Banned

In response to the person talking about site language translator, translate the current page, translate link online, translate large documents online, translate site to arabic, latin translation websites, I highly recommend this new translation service details or website localization and translation, translation web service, translate voice note online, bing translate webpage, document language translator online, google translate link page, and don't forget this useful translation service tips not to mention translate geogle com, microsoft translator online, google translate in web page, top translation sites, translate whole document online, translate site google com, alongside all this recommended translation service info which is also great. Also, have a look at this awesome translation service forum as well as worldlingo website translator, to google translate firefox, online translation companies, translate text file online, google document translator online, translate word file online, as well as this recommended translation service details not to mention website translation agency, translation contracts online, translate url, ecommerce website translation agency, get paid to translate online, good translation sites, on top of high rated translation service url which is also worth a look. I also suggest this best translation service url alongside all translate page google translate, google to translate web page, translate document word online, best language translation website, worldlingo online translator, website translation in bengali, as well as this high rated translation service advice alongside all website localization translation, lionbridge website translation, professional online translation, legal translation website, online file language translator, website localization translation agencies, and don't forget new translation service link and don't forget microsoft online translator, best chinese translation website, google translate url, weglot translate wordpress, google translate entire page, google translate link page, which is also great. Finally, have a look at this top translation service forum with web content localization, google translate service, korean translation site, translate english to vietnamese website, seo translation and localisation, file online translator, for good measure. Check more @ Top Rated Translation Service Site 4c251e8

FrankJScott

Banned

Please try Google before asking about Recommended Product Blog 4c251e8

FrankJScott

Banned

To the lady inquiring about auto parts finder, cheap used auto parts, kia aftermarket parts, summit auto parts, auto parts shop, eastwood automotive paint, I highly recommend this VAG 5NB971557BM Auto Part or nearest auto parts, texmex auto parts, buy car parts online, js auto parts, car door seal strip, wilson auto parts, not to mention this VAG 2H6898033 Auto Part as well as VAG 5QE614741D BREMSROHR which is as good as acura oem parts, trickle charger for car, j&j auto salvage, smart car engine swap, jc whitney auto parts online, oreillys auto near me, not to mention VAG 3C8805977B Apdare Ritena ni?a and don't forget car salvage yards near me, cheapest car battery, aftermarket car parts websites, reilly auto, car antenna replacement, frontier auto parts, and don't forget this VAG 4E2927225B Auto Part as well as wayne auto parts, buy car parts, japanese aftermarket car parts, lambert's auto parts, best place to buy car battery, car door parts, and don't forget VAG 1K0881703 Auto Part which is about honda car parts, honda car accessories, best used auto parts, federated auto parts, advance auto shop, buy auto parts, and don't forget this VAG 1K2858366AD95T Auto Part alongside all used car parts, wiper blade price, car modification parts, east side auto salvage, infiniti auto parts, fast auto parts, not to mention this VAG 4G0698471A Auto Part not to mention a to z car parts, buy car battery near me, western car accessories, vehicle dismantlers, buy car parts, pelican parts mercedes, on top of VAG 2K3853413AVR2 Auto Part not to mention ebay motor parts, auto zone parts, cheapest car battery prices, replacement car parts near me, car accessories wholesale, aplus auto parts, which is also great. Finally, have a look at this VAG 4F0511115CA Balstiekartas atspere with auto silicone hoses, daihatsu parts, car fuel filter, car ramp, 57 chevy parts, hyundai sonata parts, for good measure. Check more @ Best Auto Daļas 51e8436

FrankJScott

Banned

In reply to the lady asking about mercedes brake pads, wa auto parts, new world auto body parts, oreillys car battery, vw heritage parts, toyota corolla alternator, I highly recommend this VAG 1K5881375C Auto Part or 2014 nissan altima front bumper, oem car, all west auto parts, chevrolet dealer parts, junk yard parts, original auto parts, on top of this VAG 3G9858832A82V Auto Part and don't forget VAG 1Y0857739AFCN Auto Part which is as good as amazon auto parts online, classic car parts, car tyre valve caps, aftermarket auto parts, bellaire auto parts, 24 hour auto parts, not to mention VAG 4N4885959LDR Auto Part not to mention used auto parts locator, riverside auto salvage, longo lexus parts, car parts plus, oem car parts, car windshield scratch remover, alongside all this VAG 4H1857149ADA9 Auto Part and don't forget jegs car parts, car battery charger price, mercedes car parts, diffuser auto, best car parts online, 24 hour auto parts store near me, as well as VAG 2E0881682C Auto Part which is about auto supply, car part used parts, ebay car parts wholesale, rocker panel car, rally auto parts, advance auto online, on top of this VAG 4K8885973EQNQ Auto Part alongside all car battery clamp, toyota car parts, car light accessories, bellaire auto parts, car parts, 9 inch car stereo, as well as this VAG 3G1853261G3NU Auto Part alongside all oreillys auto parts stores, jc whitney car parts, carquest battery, car battery prices near me, best car parts website, auto geek parts, on top of VAG 5H0882773E Auto Part on top of junk parts near me, 2010 toyota corolla alternator, auto parts co, hyundai car accessories, auto parts, car brake parts, which is also great. Finally, have a look at this VAG 4M0971030NC Auto Part with we buy car parts, small subwoofer for car, als auto parts, roof rack pads, classic car junk yards, acura oem parts, for good measure. Check more @ Website[/url] e9b5ac6

You need to be logged in to reply.