Forums
Forums >>> >>>
Show Your Love - Week Two Results
Show Your Love - Week Two Results

Ysabel

Director, Operations

Results are in for Week Two! Congratulations to our winners:

• Nance-Arthas: "I Love Neverendless because ..... Over the years since the beginning of Neverendless I have grown to know and love this server like family. Through all the tough times and building of the community the staff and players alike have endured and grown into one of the greatest private servers ever ! The custom events are always the greatest and the seasonal special events are always a treat with something new around the corner every year ! But most of all the dedicated staff work diligently to see that we all have the best game quality experience possible. Love can not express what I have for Neverendless-WoW and all the friends around the world I have made here over the years."
  • Werciut-Deathwing: "I love Neverendless because...although I'm a new player on Deathwing, I can clearly see that this is a quality server, home to friendly players. Furthermore, the quality of the content is astounding! This server is definitely one of the best!"
  • Milorad-Arthas: "I love Neverendless because...you are so original, don't collect cool stuff from other servers (like others) , and whenever there is a bug you fix it SO fast! NeverEndless RULZ!! :3"

Please check your mail for your rewards!

This week I'd like you all to try a new phrase: "Neverendless is the place to be because..." As before, please complete the sentence with your own reasons and post on our Facebook page before 6pm server on Friday, September 7.

Please remember we prefer you limit your completion of the phrase to 15-20 words. Your answer might not be chosen if you are over the requested limit!

Best of luck, and enjoy!

Contest History

<Hidden>

User

sase

User

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

Forever a gnome T_T
.... alone* -_-