Forums
Forums >>> >>>
Item Packs
Item Packs

Development Team Leader

User

Continuing the recent move towards automating some of the tasks that used to require a Game Master and a token, I'd like to introduce the 'Item Packs' system. Item packs are an addition to the normal Donation Rewards shop that replace the old Gear Tokens.

Instead of receiving a token, deciding what you want, waiting for a Game Master to contact you, and exchange the token for items, you simply pick the items you want right here on the site and they're mailed directly to you.

How does it work?

Each item pack contains a number of slots. Each slot has a list of items, of which you may choose one. You select one item from each slot and then the entire pack gets mailed to your character, as fast and easy as picking a single item from the reward shop.
As an example - imagine a T10 Set pack. The pack would have 5 slots, a Helm slot containing all the T10 helms, a Shoulder slot, a Chest slot, Gloves slot, and Trousers slot. You simply select one item from the list of helms, one from the list of chests, one from the list of gloves, one from the list of shoulders, one from the list of trousers, and that's it, it's that simple.

At the time of writing, no item packs have yet been set up, but Blackswann and/or Ysabel should do so later today.

It should be noted that this system is nothing new - it's functionally no different to how the old gear tokens in the donation rewards work, except it's faster and easier for you - the player. Enjoy.

Norasticus

User

Once again, simple but awesome. Thanks Development Team and the staff!

<Hidden>

User

I <3 Development Team.

<Hidden>

User

where is my previous comment? o.O

<Hidden>

User

neverendless keeps amazing me these last few weeks ... ( and last 4 years too ofc)

<Hidden>

User

btw, just wondering, will also wait to give item packs till ppl have realm first the bosses those items drop from?

<Hidden>

User

Now THAT is a reason why WE all go to NEVERENDLESS

I bet that no other private server has this kind of system. If only I would be living a bit closer by, I would vist you and give you a big big hug....and 3 kisses on the cheek for Ysabel, ghehe.

<Hidden>

User

best part of all of this, less work for GMs, as well, which means they have more time to work on other tickets.
less effort required all around, and more work done = pro. nice job :D

<Hidden>

User

Yes Finally i am waiting for cata in 4 Years then its 13 Hours to go o:D

Development Team Leader

User

best part of all of this, less work for GMs, as well, which means they have more time to work on other tickets.
less effort required all around, and more work done = pro. nice job :D

That's what we were aiming for - less work for Game Masters, and it's faster and easier for players too. :-)

You need to be logged in to reply.