Forums
Forums >>> >>>
Holiday Weekend and Town Hall Meeting
Holiday Weekend and Town Hall Meeting

Ysabel

Director, Operations

Happy Holidays, Neverendless! This weekend (Friday, December 27 through Sunday, December 29) we have a celebration in store for you, in the spirit of the season!

Special Events, Special Rewards

Expect to find in-game events modified to suit the theme of the holidays. Community Entertainers will be adding an extra little bonuses to your regular event rewards, including but not limited to [Ticket Voucher]s for our Arthas players, which we encourage you to save for the upcoming, long-awaited, full-of-wonder NECon 2014!

You will also find special out-of-game events this weekend, carefully crafted by our Community Entertainers and gift-wrapped for you on the forums. Out-of-game events will also offer special rewards and will be created with the season in mind!

Holiday Screenshots

Catch Neverendless Staff Members in Holiday Costumes in-game and submit your screenshot links via Event Submission Support Ticket by no later than Sunday, December 29, 2013 to receive a holiday gift via in-game mail the following week. The name of the event for your ticket submission is "Holiday Screenshot Event." Our top three favorite screenshots will be posted on the website after events have closed!

Holiday Karaoke

If you like to sing, whether or not you think you CAN, come visit us at regular Karaoke time (Saturday, December 28 at 7pm server time and Sunday, December 29 at 2pm server time) for a holiday-themed song-fest! Participants who sing an appropriately-themed song will be eligible to receive an extra holiday bonus and special [Ticket Voucher] reward in addition to any regular Karaoke rewards they may be eligible to receive. (Please direct inquiries regarding qualifying songs to Karaoke hosts at the time of the event.)

Town Hall Meeting

Also be sure to join us in Teamspeak on Sunday, December 29 at 12pm server time for another of our popular Town Hall meetings, where you can sit down and chat with Blackswann and other staff about the current and upcoming goings-on of the server. Bring your questions! Anything you would like to ask is fair game. ;) We will gather in the special Town Hall Meeting Room, which will be opened just prior to start time. We look forward to seeing you there!

Last But Not Least

We hope you are enjoying your "real life" holiday season and we hope our holiday weekend offerings allow you to enjoy your in-game life holiday season to the fullest as well! Happy Holidays, and best wishes for the upcoming New Year to all our staff and players! Go Neverendless!

<Hidden>

User

yay for events :3 nice to get everyone in good spirits.

Kranith

User

Yummy!!!

Nice events in game and on site! Go go NE! :D

Quicksand

User

thats really good.. gudluck NE!!!! btw any staff? pls open my support ticket pls... thank u..

<Hidden>

User

well, I guess I ll start new year without my characters >.<

Muji

User

Gogo NE!
I think that i need fast dictionary for ask questions in that meeting :D
Gonna make full questions to Lobby. :D

<Hidden>

User

That's why it's called "New Years' Yildiz :p

GOOD JOB NE!