Forums
Forums >>> >>>
Custom Item Spells
Custom Item Spells

Development Team Leader

User

This morning a glitch was found in the Custom Item tool that was causing set bonuses to only be available for one particular type of item instead of all of the types that they should be available for.

There was also until yesterday a glitch preventing Main-hand and Off-hand weapons from being used as a display template for one-hand items, and preventing robes from being used as a display template for chests.

These should now be fixed, and you can go ahead and create your Custom Items.
If you DO come across any additional problems with the CI tool or with the site in general, then please post them in this forum thread and we will look into it.
If you feel that there are still spells missing that should be available for Custom Items then please post those in this forum thread for the Custom Item Staff to investigate.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused, and we hope you'll come to love the new CI Tool for it's speed and accuracy as soon as we get the initial teething problems fixed.

<Hidden>

User

cool cool, ya i love the item preview thing....but its a hell of a tease too :D

<Hidden>

User

Good job Development Team

<Hidden>

User

PLz fix the 2 handed custom fast :)

<Hidden>

User

it keeps sending me back to Your Tokens it does not want to enter

<Hidden>

User

I can now create my chest piece but when it creates it doesnt show that it is a chest item in the preview and the ci people are telling me to fill it out even though it wont let u proceed to next step if you dont have it filled out? ? ?

<Hidden>

User

i got my 1h swords in and there refusing to equip is this a tool bug or something else.. not sure ..

jaeger123

User

is seal of command working now? o.o i know its not part but like, kinda wanna know :3

<Hidden>

User

@evildelights
are you right clicking? that doesnt work. you have to manually drag adn drop on the slots...but you probably already figured that out so ^^

louki474

User

Please Fix The chip Transfers Development Team PLEASE

<Hidden>

User

just a BIG warning to all arcane mages on one trinket effect
[Item - Icecrown 25 Heroic Caster Trinket 2]
this spell conflicts with [Arcane Power]

you will notice that when the trinket procs, it locks up Arcane Power until a relog. You will NOT be able to cast arcane power, however the trinket will proc (mostly) normally.
if you dont have the spell or effect, no worries. but if you do...just a bit of warning

You need to be logged in to reply.