Forums
Forums >>> >>>
Request Fufilled: [Fury of Forgewright] Removed from Custom Weapons
Request Fufilled: [Fury of Forgewright] Removed from Custom Weapons

Ysabel

Director, Operations

Per the request of the Community and to increase balance in custom items, we have removed the proc [Fury of Forgewright] from all custom weapons and the list of available spells to be placed on custom weapons.

Players who have had the spell removed from an existing item will be able to add a replacement proc by logging into their accounts on the website and going to this Reclaim form.

Keep in mind, if you wish to make additional changes to your item you will need to purchase a [Token of Custom Item Recustomization]. Players are granted a one-time "reclaim" for the removal of this spell at no charge; please be careful in selecting your replacement spell!

Thank you to Viarax for this update, and to the Community for testing and bringing this to our attention!

<Hidden>

User

Amazing job Neverendless, as usual!

Now people will stop bashing me and other paladins! :P

<Hidden>

User

Also thank **** for that

rudmor

User

At long last I can heal in peace and not in pieces...

akshay1110

User

Noo..!!! Why remove proc..:(:(:(
Just keep 30 or 45 second cooldown on it..:(:(

<Hidden>

User

As 1stable im glad that u removed this proc coz ppl bash all paladins even those who know how to play only because of kids who don't how to play and just know to rush with wings...Ty NE...
Btw Menestra this is very good...1 month ago they didn't listened to community at all...
Ty u NEverendless. <3!

<Hidden>

User

You've got to be joking aha, apparently it's only been removed from 1 handers? That's great..

<Hidden>

User

My 2h still has the tooltip, but in 5 minutes of hitting a training dummy, recount shows no proc.

<Hidden>

User

Next step to balancing customs: Remove them.

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

Nice job NE, keep it up.

<Hidden>

User

Could have just fixed it..

<Hidden>

User

then whats next to be deleted...hahahaha
i have no objections of customs anyway...it is happy to step on custom equipped people..
i grow here playing without any customs, so there's no issue for me regarding this things...

maybe focus on getting more players instead..last time i played i just hang out in SW and Orgri for 2hours doing some BG's only

hollow_sk

User

then whats next to be deleted...hahahaha
i have no objections of customs anyway...it is happy to step on custom equipped people..
i grow here playing without any customs, so there's no issue for me regarding this things...

maybe focus on getting more players instead..last time i played i just hang out in SW and Orgri for 2hours doing some BG's only

Neverendless needs some players, indeed.I hope they get them somehow or at least try doing it.I have no idea how is it possible to bring life back to this server but who knows.. miracles do happen.

<Hidden>

User

the form doesn't work -.-

zordik

User

Great NE keep it up !!!

Leonidas

User

nice wrk NE and keep it up the ratings who ever see's this should vote!

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

Only took a few goddamn months.. but anyway GJ NE!

akshay1110

User

Having same problem as propje can't reclaim

<Hidden>

User

GG NE on finally fixing this abused proc that was never intended to be used at level 80 anyway. I for one won't miss it. :P Here's hoping this will encourage more people to queue for BGs now.
Calling it now, next over (ab)used proc will be the silencing one. Probably a good time to play more melee.

Haigus

User

Will someone let us know when the "Reclaim form" gets fixed?

Alene

User

<Hidden>

User

Rebalancing the custom items have greatly improved the server since i last time played...now i dont die in 5 sec anymore with full wrathfull gear, now i can also beat some sometimes, the bgs are much more stable and lasts longer.
Great Job, nice to be back.

You need to be logged in to reply.