Forums
Forums >>> >>>
Top 100 New Captcha Style
Top 100 New Captcha Style

Jem

User

Recently the Top100 Voting site has gone to a different style of Captcha from what most of us are used to. So in order to help end some of the confusion I will try to explain how to work the new Captchas on this site.

Once the page is fully loaded you will see a box that looks similar to this:

454x496px 130KiB

This box will have the words "Powered By Confident Technologies" and a blue question mark at the bottom of the box. If you click on the blue question mark it will show instructions explaining how to do the Captcha.

The most important part is:

To start, click the Confident CAPTCHA badge you see on the web page.

You’ll be presented with an assortment of images. Follow the instructions to click on the images as directed. Once you have followed all the instructions, the CAPTCHA will automatically close. When you submit the form, we’ll check your answer to determine if you correctly solved the CAPTCHA.

If letters appear on the images, you have the option of typing the letter that corresponds with each image, rather than clicking on the image.

If you think you might have selected the wrong image, you can click the badge to open Confident CAPTCHA again, then click the “Refresh” button to try again.

Once you have clicked on the 3 required pictures you will then find and click on the red bar that says "Vote for Neverendless". Following all these steps will complete the voting procedure and should give you credit for voting on this site.

Hopefully this helps explain the process and Thank You for all your dedicated voting for NEVERENDLESS.

Kranith

User

Lmao!
No comments on people just posting "first" or "second" etc, simply they don't vote so who cares of this.
Here it is the best way to ensure people will stop vote.
Didn't thought that "2x captcha to fill for EACH vote site + 2 click per banner were YET TOO MUCH?".
There's NO WAY people will spend half an hour for voting.
Also, this stupid thing does not work with mobile phones.

I really think that Top100's team are really idiots.
Hope NE can do something about that, if not well.... I'd really suggest you to change ladder site, we need a lot of advertising actually, and this just brings no more votes at all.

malt1982

User

the phone helps app reminds me when to vote, but i use my phone web browser to vote because the app is useless when it comes to voting heh

<Hidden>

User

well after reading all that then going to try it out i have a better way to do it, "NOT AT ALL" Jesus Christ whats wrong with the other ways just fill in 2 box's and away you go, screw all that playing about.to much time wasting for me sorry but i wont be voting in that section.

<Hidden>

User

Better than re-typing that ridiculous unreadable combinations of letters and numbers

a LOT better now

i just tested it out.. took me 2 clicks to vote instead reloading captcha image 3-4 times before i could read it correctly

rudmor

User

Prob the worst voting method i've ever seen. Makes me want to vote less -.-

<Hidden>

User

It is a much faster and simpler way to vote. How on earth is clicking your mouse more difficult then typing out 2 unreadable words???

Caleyan

User

=/ I went to see what the change is but it won't load for me on my computer. That's disappointing.

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

really easy now.. just tested it ;p

<Hidden>

User

-Yea it worked well until this morning now i can't see image or pictures.

passcard

User

I like it. just 2 clicks on pictures and done! rly nice

<Hidden>

User

oh i like this new way. like others have said, its so much easier then typing out the ridiculous words they give you. you click, click, then vote. nice and easy :)

<Hidden>

User

If you run a program like AdBlock it seems to now be blocking the Captcha picture that you have to click on. Using AdBlock on Chrome I could see the image and vote just fine until today. Pausing AdBlock and reloading resolved the issue and the picture should up.

If anyone wants to complain that it's too much work to pause AdBlock each time you want to vote you can just make an exception for the Top 100 website and it won't block anything on just that page. That way it will not interfere with voting.

Ra's al Ghul

User

new captcha is awesome, i hope they will put it on all sites, easy and simple, no more hurting your eyes to see stupid letters

<Hidden>

User

actually i dont know what all the fuss is about, 2 clicks and its done, so much easier and less time consuming.....i dont mind it at all

rudmor

User

Jeje all nice and easy... not! U guys keep forgetting it dont work for some people, i click.. then nothing happens, tried a few billion times dont work at all.

Ra's al Ghul

User

then use better OS for better broswer and plugins, its not our fault because you don't know way about comps, and how much days is captcha there? a month? not a single problem for me and i use firefox all the time...

<Hidden>

User

Two thumbs up for the new way of voting on this site.

And a bit Thank You to Jem for a little push in the right direction.

rene lipman

User

can see eniting its blanco

<Hidden>

User

They changed it back on text CAPTCHA.

hollow_sk

User

You need to be logged in to reply.