Forums
Forums >>> >>>
The Neverendless Anniversary Approaches!
The Neverendless Anniversary Approaches!

Ysabel

Director, Operations

Neverendless was "born" in July 2008 and this year we will celebrate FOUR YEARS of Neverendless awesomeness! Will you celebrate with us?

We are kicking off the celebration a bit early with some events that will run starting this month and into the actual Anniversary weekend, which is July 6-8, 2012.

For all you trivia buffs there will be a Trivia Tournament in Teamspeak taking place July 8 in the evening (exact time to be announced). To qualify for this tournament, you will need to participate in Teamspeak trivias between now and the Anniversary. The top 20 players (those answering the most questions correctly) will make it into the Tournament. During this qualification period regular rewards for trivia events still apply, but the Mods will be keeping track of points earned by participants to qualify for the Tournament. Remember, only 20 players will qualify, so get out there and give it your best if you hope to compete for the bigger prizes!

In addition to the Teamspeak Trivia Tournament, look out for a Story-Writing Event soon to be announced on the Forums as well as a Video Contest offered by our Marketing Department. Keep your eyes open for announcements on these and other possible early-start events!

The remainder of the Anniversary schedule will be posted in early July, along with prizes to be earned! We look forward to celebrating our four years with you--hope to see you all there!

<Hidden>

User

Can't wait anymore :)
I love NE <3

<Hidden>

User

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy!!!. . .

<Hidden>

User

Does there happen to be a list of how many points people have for the Teamspeak trivia thing?

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

NE rulz!!!! keep on doing whatever you people (Bobby and team) doing
great server!!!
!!!!!____I<3NE____!!!!!

Echnaton

User

Proud to play in here since 3 1/2 years.
Looking forwards to the celebrations! :D

NE = Neverending Epicness

blind07

User

This is so cool my B-Day is the 7th july

<Hidden>

User

how about creating lvl 1 gnome race with a lvl 85 token as a first prize?

<Hidden>

User

caint wait yayayayayaya

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

how to dowload wow-catalism 4.0.6a

<Hidden>

User

WOOT!!!!! (yea 5 exclamations,... its that awesome!!!!!)

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

No ingame events ? =(
I don't want to participate in teamspeak events because of my Indu accent.

=(

Jem

User

@Dresdens - There will be plenty of in-game events on the anniversary weekend. It is just some of the out of game events require you to do stuff before the anniversary weekend.

And your accent is not an issue. Many people have accents on TeamSpeak. Besides the trivia doesn't require you to talk it is all typed answers.

<Hidden>

User

Can't wait! :)
Are you going to put on reward list some new epic NE tabard or shirt? :>

You need to be logged in to reply.