Forums
Forums >>> >>>
NECon 2012 Overview Video and Video Contest Winners
NECon 2012 Overview Video and Video Contest Winners

Ysabel

Director, Operations

Our Marketing department has done an excellent job capturing some exciting events from NECon 2012 and we invite you to take a look at the results!

NECon 2012 Overview

I'm told there is more to come, so keep your eyes open for another amazing video soon!

Also please do enjoy the videos of the winners of the NECon 2012 Video Contest:

1st Place: AndrestheCow

2nd Place: Archer

3rd Place: Backagain

Don't forget to subscribe to the NEWoW Community YouTube Channel to be notified of new uploads!

Thank you once again to all who participated in NECon 2012 and helped make it the caliber of an event worthy of the Neverendless Community's enjoyment!

<Hidden>

User

I have watched all of them earlier on youtube. They are really nice. :)

<Hidden>

User

Its always the donors winning chips lol

<Hidden>

User

AndresTheSpilberg XD

<Hidden>

User

lol not really. its just that they made a great effort in making the vids. now they have more chips than us though lol. still.. Great Job!! ^_^

Bode

User

Damn lil cow got 1st place :)
"Trolls can join" lol

<Hidden>

User

All are great but winner should edit his video, on 4:00 he has FUC KU, it shouldnt be on promotional video...

<Hidden>

User

Its always the donors winning chips lol

And why shouldn't donors be allowed to win? This is the second time I saw a comment like this appear and I find it rather silly. Joke, or not. I don't understand why some people think it would be better if a non-custom player wins? Probably because they don't have customs yet. At least that's my guess, but that they don't have customs is not through any fault of the people that have already donated to keep the server running.

Everyone has a chance and an equal right to win. Gear should not even be mentioned in events such as signature, writing, video contests. Just my opinion :P

Anyway on topic; Really nice videos. I'd never have the patience to do it, so good job to all of you and of course congratulations!

<Hidden>

User

Yup...they are rich as hell now -.-"

Great job 'bout the videos xD

<Hidden>

User

LOLOLOLOL 2ND VIDEO! 0:37!!!!!

<Hidden>

User

how to type to wathc on youtube?

<Hidden>

User

Totaly agree with Topgear.Cheers for devs for letting that old foe teleport again.
Winners good job all of you and Backagain nice song dude lol.

<Hidden>

User

omfg that was great o.o

<Hidden>

User

love the videos :) congratz those ones who prepared

You need to be logged in to reply.