Forums
Forums >>> >>>
Neverendless Newsletter: First Edition
Neverendless Newsletter: First Edition

Ysabel

Director, Operations

The Neverendless Staff is proud to present a new feature: the Monthly Newsletter! For the past month several of our staff members have been working hard on articles and graphics to bring this Newsletter to you. An e-mail teaser (where the real graphic handiwork has come in) has gone out to all registered e-mails, and a full-story version is available in the Knowledge Base. Each month will see a new edition, and all past editions will also be kept in the new Newsletter section of the Knowledge Base.

If you prefer not to receive the monthly e-mail, there is an option to unsubscribe in the E-Mail section of your Account Management options on the website. You can change this option at any time.

We hope you enjoy our efforts, and don't overlook the opportunity to contribute as well! Several ways you can contribute to the Newsletter are listed in this month's edition. Thank you in advance for your support, and keep an eye out for upcoming editions!

Voxado

User

Dirty Dutch kisses

<Hidden>

User

How are they gonna fill this each month??

<Hidden>

User

If I want to opt out, do I have to disable this option on all of my accounts with the same email?

dr1ttz

User

Nice. Next month's featured department? Developers!!

Make it so.

Julioxzar

User

AWESOME

love u NE!!

Eyeliner

User

Would be nice if we could see the Newsletter image in the archive as well as the text.

<Hidden>

User

People can get 100 doubloons for not being here at all and I get nothing for being here all this time? Yeah totally seems fair -.-

mongrelite

User

2nd Horde to post!

:L

<Hidden>

User

News letter was great and if you dont think show than STFU.

<Hidden>

User

Yeah Day feel free to stfu.

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

Still asking.. when will contest for videos of war in wintergraps end? i am waiting for it all week.

<Hidden>

User

Don't forget to mention how awesome I am in the first newsletter!

BoSNiaN

User

Very well done...Props to the marketing team!

<Hidden>

User

Are there going to be any player interviews like a u pick some random player and he does interview bout his life or wow or both or is there gonna be any pvp highlights
either way good joob
yaaaaaaaay

<Hidden>

User

Nice job this is needed for the community!

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

You need to be logged in to reply.