Forums
Forums >>> >>>
Donation Services, Item Packs, Vote Shop Changes/Specials and the Event Vendor: Updates!
Donation Services, Item Packs, Vote Shop Changes/Specials and the Event Vendor: Updates!

Ysabel

Director, Operations

Hello Neverendless! We have some exciting updates for you regarding the Donation and Vote Shops, particularly for Deathwing. As this is a relatively long post, I'll include some links for each section:

Table of Contents

Donation Shop

With the introduction of a fully non-custom realm of course you are by now aware we have introduced a new way to obtain services for your character that does not require the use of in-game tokens. If you haven't had a chance to check out the new Donation Services section on the website, now is a great time to do so! All Level Increases, Profession Tokens, Titles, and Item Packs (under a separate heading) are offered there. Please make sure to select the correct realm at the top of each page before starting your purchase.

We have recently added to Item Packs a full end-game option for only 200 chips. Full end-game, as it has on Arthas, includes an epic piece for every slot on your character (excluding shirt and tabard). This is an excellent way to get everything you need to gear up and be (even more) awesome!

All Donation Services and Item Packs may be purchased/activated whether your character is online in-game or offline.

Donation Services

Character Modification Services - Both Realms

• Name Change - 25 Vote Points*
  • Appearance Change - 5 Chips
  • Race Change - 10 Chips
  • Faction Change - 25 Chips

* Name Change and Titles are bought with Vote Points, but are included in the Donation Services area due to the way the system functions. :)

Keep in mind that the above services trigger a shared cooldown of 30 days during which you cannot use another of these services on your character.

Level Increases - Both Realms

• One Tier Level Increase - 5 Chips - Increases the level of your character by one tier.
  • Two Tier Level Increase - 10 Chips - Increases the level of your character by two tiers.
  • Three Tier Level Increase - 15 Chips - Increases the level of your character by three tiers. (Deathwing Only)

Profession Services - Both Realms

In this section you may purchase Skill Increases or Recipes for your character. Keep in mind for skill increases that your character must have a minimum of 1/75 skill in the desired profession before purchase and your character must be max level (80 for Arthas and 85 for Deathwing). For recipes you must have max skill in the desired profession before purchase.

• Primary Profession Skill Increases - 10 Chips
  • Primary Profession Recipes - 10 Chips
  • Secondary Profession Skill Increases - 5 Chips
  • Secondary Profession Recipes - 5 Chips

Gold - Deathwing Only

Don't have time to make money in-game? You can buy gold here!

• 20,000 Gold - 20 Chips
  • 10,000 Gold - 10 Chips
  • 5,000 Gold - 5 Chips

Gold may still be purchased for Arthas under Donation Rewards. These tokens must be retrieved from in-game mail and sold to any in-game vendor for the amount indicated on the token.

Titles - Deathwing Only

All available in-game titles are here for purchase for 25 Vote Points. You may only select titles available for your faction (Horde or Alliance) or available to both (Universal). Currenly titles are only available in this way for Deathwing. The old [Token of Title] is still available for Arthas in the Vote Shop. Titles from Donation Services for Deathwing will be automatically added to your character upon purchase. You must still retrieve the [Token of Title] from your in-game mail and make an in-game ticket for a GameMaster to add the title of your choice on Arthas.

Item Packs

With Item Packs you may purchase main sets, offsets, jewelry sets and individual weapons, relics and off-hand items for every class. Please take care in selecting the pack and items you desire. They will automatically be sent to your character upon completion of purchase. Item Packs are available for both Arthas and Deathwing.

The newest addition, as mentioned above, to Item Packs are the Full End Game Packs (Deathwing Only). A pack is available for each class and for classes with various weapon options, separate packs are available. For example, casters may choose between a pack with a 2H weapon or 1H + OH while melee classes may have the option of a 2H, 2x 1H, or 1H and shield. Please take care in selecting the pack you need for your spec! Full End Game Packs are now offered for 200 chips, which is a significant savings over purchasing smaller packs or individual items separately. (The [Full End-game Gear] is still available for purchase on Arthas in Donation Rewards for 160 chips and like the Deathwing Full End-Game Pack includes an epic item of your choice for every slot on your character, excluding shirt and tabard.

For all item packs, after selecting the pack of your choice you will need to choose your character and items. Dropdown lists for each slot will allow you to see the item name and ID. Hovering over each item in the list will show you the item's tooltip so you can confirm you are getting the item you need. After selecting all items, you will be able to preview your choices and the character to which they will be sent prior to clicking "Confirm and Send." Please make doubly sure you have correctly selected what you need as after clicking "Confirm and Send" your choices cannot be changed! Your items will be instantly delivered to your in-game mail upon purchase.

A big thank you to Old Yeller is in order for his hard work in adding and organizing these packs and the items involved! Of course, credit for the creation of Donation Services and the Item Packs system goes to Development Team: I am sure Staff and Players alike are very grateful for this new system which speeds up and simplifies things for all. :)

Vote Shop Changes - Deathwing

When the Deathwing Vote Shop first opened you may have noticed that higher level items (above what the Arthas Shop offered) were not available. We have now had the opportunity to review the thousands of items now available on Deathwing and are adding many new items to the Deathwing Vote Shop.

You will soon see these items added. New lower level items now available in Cataclysm are included, as well as uncommon and rare items up to level 333. We have placed the cap at this level because we want to enable you to get some starter gear for your characters by voting, but would still like to encourage players to do in-game instances and raids to obtain gear above this level/value.

Many new quest items will soon be included in order to assist you in completing quests which are currently not fully functioning. Of course we aim to fix these quests in time, but in the meantime we hope to allow for easier leveling by providing these items.

A special thank you to Jem for her hard work in sorting through all these items and determining what will be included here. A huge amount of time and organization went into this project and we are very grateful for her efforts!

Whether or not you choose to benefit from rewards from the vote shop, please do remember how important it is to VOTE DAILY to support our server! Voting regularly helps improve our rank on the topsites, which helps bring new players to our community!

July Vote Shop Specials

Please enjoy the items on special this month in both shops that Jem has chosen for you!

Arthas

Deathwing

Changes to Moneta - Event Vendor (Arthas)

When we introduced Moneta and the [Neverendless Doubloon]s on Arthas, it gave players more control over the rewards they could obtain from our events. We hope you have enjoyed what she has offered thus far, but we feel it's time for a bit of change! In time for the Anniversary, when you can rack up even more Doubloons from in-game events on Arthas as well as out-of-game events, we are providing some new items available as Event Rewards. Sadly, yes, this means some of the old items will no longer be available from Moneta--so if she has anything you want, better get it before it's gone!

New Items:

Items Being Removed:

My apologies for the extremely long post! If you read all, thank you for your attention and please enjoy all these updates which we hope will make your experience here at Neverendless more exciting and fulfilling. Thank you again to the Staff for their hard work in implementing these changes.

Thank YOU, Neverendless, for continuing to be the most amazing community out there! <3

<Hidden>

User

Ooh, nice to see some 80+ stuff added to the vote shop! I guess adding the whole catalogue that you're wanting in there will take some time! Good job

Ysabel

Director, Operations

DW items are waaay to expensive

Item prices scale up with item level, it's only natural. Guess it just means you'll have to vote a bit more. ;)

samueldh34

User

Thank you for the update

Xijek

User

it takes me 2 weeks voting every day to get 36 vps

Shenanigans. I get at least 40 vote points a week, and I'm not available to vote on time every time. I do agree with the pricing of items in the vote shop, and I think it will encourage players to do more dungeons and raiding, keeping PvE alive on this server. Great decision making by NE staff! Keep up the good work!

<Hidden>

User

great news and I really like the item packs, the way it is organized :) Good work

samueldh34

User

Xijek how do you get 40 a week? i can only vote at one site.

<Hidden>

User

When can I buy the new mounts from Moneta. I tried today, but its all old mounts..............

Shrew

User

When can I buy the new mounts from Moneta. I tried today, but its all old mounts..............

The old contents from Moneta have been let there on purpose after this post was made so people know that they will change and in case someone wanted to buy something in the last minute.However they will change soon.

Belfpriest

User

The old contents from Moneta have been let there on purpose after this post was made so people know that they will change and in case someone wanted to buy something in the last minute.However they will change soon.

Is there an actual date? Or an week?

Shrew

User

The plan is to finish replacing and setting the new ones by Friday.

<Hidden>

User

Ysabel Please add to the VoteShop items from professions, we need it back , even this will drive people to vote a lot, only misc, companions and mounts are little
I hope your answer

Belfpriest

User

Shrew, do you have an new date for us? They haven't changed yet.

You need to be logged in to reply.