Forums
Forums >>> >>>
Neverendless Beta Test Team
Neverendless Beta Test Team

Jem

User

Do you think you have what it takes to be a member of the NE Beta Test Team?

We are currently looking for active members of the NE community to assist in testing our development realm. We will have 4 different realm environments to test. We need people that can speak and write english. Play multiple classes and factions as well as being extremely familiar with the builds used for in game characters. You will be given assignments to complete and report on in a monitored time frame. You will need a full understanding of the game, areas and mechanics of Wow. If you have what it takes to work directly with Blackswann and get compensated based on productivity for the help then fill out an application in the support section of the website.

The description for this and other NE Staff positions can be found at the NE Jobs Page.

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

I want to be a part of this. :D

<Hidden>

User

i would like to ... but i dont have the required time in the next weeks :3 hf testers

Shadyx

User

I want to join :)

Archmaiden

User

that cool but i cant talk enought english :(

<Hidden>

User

this looks so cool but am I responsible enough?

SaTaNcLaWs

User

Wish I had the time....... ;(

<Hidden>

User

townshend

User

reptiler

User

So happy I got accepted ^^

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

You can always send telepathic messages Archmaiden, im sure that will go well with admin.

Ra's al Ghul

User

maybe you should keep that secret so that hacker do not harass you :D

townshend

User

Congrazt! Same here! :)

maybe you should keep that secret so that hacker do not harass you :D

We are allowed to share such thing. However, by the policy we are not allowed to share / announce the actual process and anything connected with it. Basically, you will know nothing essential, but its enough to keep you jelly :P

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

Are they still recruiting betA testers? Because i applied 4 days ago and i got no answers, means that they have enough testers?

Madhudev

User

GOOD luck all of u ,its a nice & another Good Offer from NE..

<Hidden>

User

Hows test going?

townshend

User

Hows test going?

It goes fine :) The new update will be sick and trust me, this will be like new 3.3.5 :P And we like it!

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

I wanna be part of this :P

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

Hello beta testers.

I'm wondering if you could answer to my question... Is spell "Rayse Ally" from Death Knigt going to be fixed? Sory if it looks dumb, i'd really like to know that XD

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

You need to be logged in to reply.