User

Best mage & permanent full loves amigos,

Drupsnut tistel tea for you free...

-regards master mage-

<Hidden>

User

Delikat

User

to be honest...i dont get it what is about whit this Hellscream realm...but i want to play on it and i cant wait to see how NE will come whit the gold days that have long time ago...Gratz to all NE team...

<Hidden>

User

Hope there won't be a lot of name trolling (taking other peoples names before they can register) :D

Will lunar festival items be added to the vote shops this year btw? Festival is nearly over and still no items there. Few things I wanted for alts and cba to farm coins on everyone.

<Hidden>

User

I agree....
Would be a shame for those of us who have been known on the server for a long time to lose our names for the new realm!!

Did the server not guarantee we would keep our names for the deathwing server launch??

hollow_sk

User

Of course you don't get guaranteed for something like that.If someone takes your name, you can do nothing about it.

Kranith

User

Mhuhahaha i'll take all your names and use them to rise an immortal army of lvl 1 gnomes!!! :D :D

NE is always the best! :)

<Hidden>

User

Of course you don't get guaranteed for something like that.If someone takes your name, you can do nothing about it.

Actually Blackswann announced on global that the same name rules as DW will apply to Hellscream. Meaning if someone takes your name on Hellscream, make a ticket and prove it's your name on Arthas/DW and you'll get it.

<Hidden>

User

I guess NE's just going to skip over 4.3.4, but that's fine too.

You need to be logged in to reply.