Forums
Forums >>> >>>
Change Logs, Running Wild and Unique Bag Fixes
Change Logs, Running Wild and Unique Bag Fixes

Ysabel

Director, Operations

Have you seen the awesome Change Logs posted today? If not, check them out! After a restart a few minutes ago these fixes are implemented.

Worgen will need to make a ticket for a GM in-game to have [Running Wild] added if the character is above level 20 and does not have the ability.

Other fixes are coming soon, so if your favorite class was left out of this particular set, don't fret. ;)

Another important fix to be implemented in the next few days affects unique containers. Until now you may have been able to use more than one of these bags when it should not have been the case. Before we implement this fix, we'd like to give you all a chance to remove the extras (and their contents) to avoid loss of items when the fix is put in.

Please do this as soon as possible: if you lose items because you didn't remove them from your additional unique bags, we cannot replace them.

Some affected items include (but are not limited to):

• [Bilgewater Satchel]
  • [Darkspear Satchel]
  • [Darnassian Satchel]
  • [Exodar Satchel]
  • [Gilnean Satchel]
  • [Gnomeregan Satchel]
  • [Ironforge Satchel]
  • [Ironforge Satchel]
  • [Orgrimmar Satchel]
  • [Silvermoon Satchel]
  • [Stormwind Satchel]
  • [Thunder Bluff Satchel]
  • [Undercity Satchel]

Again, the above list is not all-inclusive. Check the tooltip on your bags. If it says "unique," please move its items to a "safer" spot. ;) Thank you!

BoSNiaN

User

Great to hear! Can anyone comment on the situation with battlegrounds? Seems to que system is broken?

Viarax

Director, Development

Great to hear! Can anyone comment on the situation with battlegrounds? Seems to que system is broken?

The Queue System is working , And you are able to join. Try using a random battleground as there might not be that many players Queueing for the battleground at the time you was trying to queue.

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

And What about the instance? is anyone working?, can u tell us which ones are working? =P

<Hidden>

User

It's great that so many things are being fixed, but I'm confused about some things in the changelog. Also, I cannot respond to the changelog post, so I'm commenting on it here. Sorry for that in advance.

When it lists out those spells/abilities for various classes, does it mean it's fixed them? I see Ferocious bite listed for druids, just tested it out on my 85 druid, on Tol Barad mobs with the following result,

Non-crit damage (5 point combo, with 35+ extra energy everytime)
4509 (with tiger's fury on)

Crit (5 point combo, with 35+ extra energy everytime)
3209 (with tiger's fury on)

With no mistakes in my typing, I think it does more damage without crits, with the exception of one Crit over 8k. Even so, 8k is nothing close to what the 'fixed' damage is supposed to be.

Also, I'm not complaining, just, pointing out that I do not understand what's fixed.

<Hidden>

User

yeah and when are they going to be sriptet its not fun just tank and spank we need some bosses who fight back :)

<Hidden>

User

Great job! Thank you Devs <3

<Hidden>

User

good job NE! i hope the worgen quests get fixed soon :(

<Hidden>

User

Rogues were not listed in the change log but they fixed some talents and skills which i tested out just a while ago. I'm impressed NE. You guys are doing a great job ascending the server time to time, keep it up!

samvid1992

User

I am really sorry to post here but i found that in bug report section on deathwing, there is option of dispersion in spell section of priest.

<Hidden>

User

Just want to make sure, are the [Tattered Hexcloth Sack] bought in the VS also included in that bag list? I have quite a few of them on the cata realm.

Aryi

User

@Isildor... The Tattered Hexcloth Sack bought via the Vote Shop are safe since they are NOT unique.

<Hidden>

User

good job NE! i hope the hard work and service never lets up, still a number if quests that need fixing

Shrew

User

I am really sorry to post here but i found that in bug report section on deathwing, there is option of dispersion in spell section of priest.

If you find out that you cannot fill-in a bug report due to the thing you're looking for is missing from the list you should make a general support ticket.

samvid1992

User

If you find out that you cannot fill-in a bug report due to the thing you're looking for is missing from the list you should make a general support ticket.

thanks

<Hidden>

User

Good Job with all the Changelog guys.

xavo

User

Keep the good job guys!

Dune

Head Moderator

I would like to remind everyone that, should you encounter a bug ingame, you should fill out a Bug Report for it so it can be seen by the developers and fixed as soon as possible. If the issue doesn't fall under a category in the bug tracker, please fill out a General Support ticket instead. Posting about bugs on these news articles will not make the developers aware of the issue.

<Hidden>

User

Idk why....but Devs green text looks extremely smexy to me : /
Mebe the shade >.<

<Hidden>

User

Guys just btw running wild makes u into a wisp..

lorwyn2009

User

You need to be logged in to reply.