Forums
Forums >>> >>>
"Golden Tickets" Are Here!
"Golden Tickets" Are Here!

Ysabel

Director, Operations

We promised them: this weekend, they are here!

This weekend only (Saturday and Sunday, May 26-27, 2012) specific events hosted by Battlemasters in-game will offer the opportunity to event winners to be rewarded with preview access to the Deathwing realm. Please watch carefully for announcements that specify "Golden Tickets" are up for grabs, as not all events offer this reward.

"Golden Ticket" is just what we are terming this reward; there is no actual item, but rather this is the indication for announcements that preview access is a reward.

Please do note that only the "winners" of these events will gain preview access to Deathwing. The number of winners is determined by the event: for example, a Russian Roulette event has three winners, while a Scavenger Hunt has five. For those who qualify, you must specify when asked the account name you would like to have flagged for access to the realm. Access will be granted at the earliest possible opportunity; however as this requires an Admin or Supervisor to flag your account it may not be immediate. We will do our best to get accounts flagged quickly so you can get on and try the Cata realm.

The Connection Guide will be updated in the very near future to include the appropriate client download information for Deathwing.

Important Points

• This is a PREVIEW. Accounts and characters will be wiped prior to the realm going fully live, so you will lose anything and everything you acquire during this preview. This must be done to allow a fair chance to all for realm first achievements.
  • The realm is not currently fully staffed. In-game tickets will not be handled until the official launch. If you encounter a serious issue please make a support ticket. Bugs should be reported, as usual, to Bug Reports.
  • We ARE still working on fixing some major bugs, which are expected to be addressed before the realm goes fully live. That is to say we are still working out the kinks, so please be patient. Reporting bugs will be helpful, so please do so, and remember what you see this coming week is not to be interpreted as release-date status.
  • All the same rules apply on Deathwing. If you are caught violating rules or abusing this preview, your access will be removed and your Arthas account may suffer consequences as well.

Best of luck to all, and enjoy!

<Hidden>

User

So many stuff going on lately thats hard to keep up to date, great work as always.

Can we dress bobby like a oompa lompa while we are at deathwing? i mean cmon we have to stay true to the movie!... :3

BoSNiaN

User

For the cata connection guide, will it provide instructions based on the assumption that we also have (and want to keep) WOLTK installed or?

I'd like to install Cata, but only if I can keep a WOTLK client installed as well and I know this is possible...

Ysabel

Director, Operations

The torrent provided and instructions will be based on the assumption that players will want to play both realms. This will require two separate copies of WoW, but yes, our goal is not to eliminate anyone's access to the Arthas realm.

h291094

User

this is the sexiest thing i have heard on NE for a long time

dr1ttz

User

<Hidden>

User

i like the idea of both realms and 1 custom and another noncustom like like lick

mongrelite

User

'I got a Golden Ticket!'
/danceinLondon

Tsurgoth

User

The torrent provided and instructions will be based on the assumption that players will want to play both realms. This will require two separate copies of WoW, but yes, our goal is not to eliminate anyone's access to the Arthas realm.

Ysabel, can you open a short guide on how to have two copies of WoW so I can play both realms? Would really really be appreciated by me and others :D

<Hidden>

User

yes please a short guide for that we have all ready when cata comes ^^

<Hidden>

User

Cool ppl should get a golden ticket instantly.

Now where's my ticket?

Meteorax

User

That's a cool system :D
But... May I have a cookie?

<Hidden>

User

cmo descargo el nuevo cataclimo

<Hidden>

User

So many stuff going on lately thats hard to keep up to date, great work as always.

Can we dress bobby like a oompa lompa while we are at deathwing? i mean cmon we have to stay true to the movie!... :3

If Anything, Bobby would be Charlie xD and the staff members would be Oompa Loompas

<Hidden>

User

For the cata connection guide, will it provide instructions based on the assumption that we also have (and want to keep) WOLTK installed or?

I'd like to install Cata, but only if I can keep a WOTLK client installed as well and I know this is possible...

In good theory, you're able to copy your current WoTLK version to a secondary folder and install Cataclysm on your first one. I currently have both :P!

<Hidden>

User

Please I have mac plzzzz I can't wait anymore I hope it comes fast!!!!!!

<Hidden>

User

i have the golden ticket when i go to use it ?

<Hidden>

User

Lucky ****s above me...

You need to be logged in to reply.