Forums
Forums >>> >>>
OMG this is gonna be fun!
OMG this is gonna be fun!

Blackswann

Owner/Founder

This weekend, starting at midnight (server time) on Friday, August 23, we will add a VIP tabard to every player account on the server that has logged in at least once in the last 30 days. This tabard will disappear on Sunday at midnight (server time). This will allow for open PVP from base to base in the VIP areas. Also on Saturday, from 12:01 AM until 11:59 PM server time, we will be having a 2 for 1 sale.

h291094

User

h291094

User

u got owned menzzz !!!!

jesmick

User

Epic one bobby :D gonna be a lot of pvp

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

NICE NE.. GUDLUCK!!!

Wayer

User

Awesome, keep going bobby and the staff ! ;)

<Hidden>

User

hollow_sk

User

Amazing!We know that this kind of sales are bad for the server, but you guys keep doing them!Thanks from all the NE players out there for being awesome :)

zigvab25

User

Do you have to have been logged into the actual game or if you've logged into the website onto your accounts? I have a couple of accounts that I log in and vote on but don't really play all that much yet. Just curious.

<Hidden>

User

Nice One bobby!!!! I'm so exited omg!!! Yiiipppperee

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

what is the 2 for 1 sale

<Hidden>

User

Well ****. Sucks I wont be able to play Ne for at least two more weeks..... Have fun guys!

Korfane

User

Correct me if I'm wrong, but 2-for-1 sale means for every chip you buy you get 1 extra chip as well. Example: I buy 20 chips and end up with 40 during the sale.

Is this right?

Shidako

User

Yes Korfane that is correct.

Wayer

User

Isn't there a pvp area in the vip zone? because i can't find it since there isn't a map or something where you can find it

Wayer

User

I don't agree, it's pretty cool and impressive, but i thought there would be a pvp area, but if there ain't one doesn't matter, I really enjoy walking around the VIP zone and explore it.

<Hidden>

User

A great thing it was, wasn't much there, but lliked it. Taberd is cool too....wtb the tabard!
Hopefully the 2 for 1 sale was successful, heard a lot about it. Too bad I couldn't join and donate myself but perhaps this is a nice thing to do a sexond time.

NE, keep up the good work and the entertaining. Well done once again.

<Hidden>

User

There may not be much there but use it for what you can, instead of duels outside Orig you have a dedicated place to duel, you get rezzy sickness or dungeon deserter go straight to VIP area get it removed, and straight back onto the next raid or quest your on (and while doing so Buff up). when your in the middle of Borea or some other place and want to get out fast, PoP the shirt, straight to VIP area and walk to teleporter and your next destination. don't go looking on it as new adventures in RDF'ing and quests its not, its a social area/ way-station with perks to the player.

<Hidden>

User

Yeah awesome guys, ty for the tabard.

Foujin

User

the only thing that it needs is a reset area after duels

FrankJScott

Banned

Please try Google before asking about Great Product Info 3d4_595

FrankJScott

Banned

For the man inquiring about airblaster merino ninja suit, smartwool thermal underwear, smartwool men's 250 bottom, smartwool merino leggings, smartwool long underwear womens, merino wool 250, I highly suggest this cool merino wool base layers advice or merino ninja suit, paradox merino blend leggings, ibex wool base layer, smartwool merino 250 base, icebreaker baselayers, 150 merino wool base layer, not to mention this get more information on merino wool base layers info alongside all baabaa merino wool base layer, tracksmith merino, smartwool merino wool base layer womens, womens merino wool bottoms, smartwool women's merino 150 base layer long sleeve, womens base layer merino wool, and don't forget this recommended merino wool base layers forum which is also great. Also, have a look at this awesome merino wool base layers site on top of woolen thermal underwear, merino wool layering pieces, icebreaker merino oasis 200, minus 33 merino wool long underwear, kari traa merino wool, next to skin base layer, and don't forget this go here for merino wool base layers url and don't forget icebreaker merino wool base layer mens, merino base layer leggings, under armour merino base layer, merino base layer shirt, smartwool women's merino 250, montane merino wool base layer, alongside all more info about merino wool base layers url which is also worth a look. I also recommend this awesome merino wool base layers forum not to mention smartwool womens 150 baselayer, smartwool merino 250 base layer bottoms, icebreaker everyday long sleeve, merino wool midweight base layer, icebreaker base layer, crane merino base layer, alongside all this new merino wool base layers site as well as merino base wear, 400g merino wool base layer, merino mesh base layer, smartwool merino 250 base layer bottoms, merino long johns women's, icebreaker merino bodyfit 200 base layer, not to mention i thought about this on merino wool base layers link and don't forget next to skin base layer, kryptek base layer, mtb merino base layer, smartwool bottoms, merino wool mid layer hunting, sitka merino wool base layer, which is also great. Finally, have a look at this recommended merino wool base layers tips with ladies merino wool long johns, mens base layer merino wool, merino wool thermal clothing, merino wool heavy base layer, rei merino midweight base layer, ladies merino wool thermals, for good measure. Check more @ Top Real Estate Investment In Dubai Guide 1b5162f

You need to be logged in to reply.