Forums
Forums >>> >>>
Welcome, Moneta!
Welcome, Moneta!

<Hidden>

User

Wow we love the vendor with the mounts, unobtainable/rarity through VP/dungeons.

Thanks for let us enjoying the game.

You are great Ysabel.

<Hidden>

User

carved....... OGRE....... idol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kthxbai

<Hidden>

User

It's actually very nice... But i hate the gears... The furious and the lower gears? You should put atleast wrath offset or relentless offset-and the others.... Well ok furious weap..... I think the others are very good.
Well done. And now it's very easy to get Honor btw! Only 1 Doubloun for 2k honor. Nice. But i think that it should also be more retail. No shortcuts. That would be nice but not much would come to Ne.. that's the problem.

<Hidden>

User

please, remove emblem of frost >.< put emblem of triumph instead
5 doubloons for 1 EoF, 15 doubloons from mbg, 5 from other events, or 4 or 3.
so people can get 1 EoF from 1-2 events easily.
t10 pieces are 60 or 95 emblems each, coaks are 50, trinkets 60
in other words, 50-95 events = one ilvl 264 item or ilvl 251 tier piece, and many events can be repeated on alts.
dont make items of quite a high ilvl available so easily, or people will be doing less ICC and other such raids :/

<Hidden>

User

mounts seems to be the easiest to get -> as opposed to rep grinding. the gear I don't want to look at lol.

galaton

User

omg why do the event when the rewards are like beginner gear ,only new char/pll will get smt out of this event.but anyway NE are doing smt for ther players.

<Hidden>

User

understand u cant put best gear on such a vendor but no1 will need this for gear seen all pll that normally get all doubloons mostly FW or custom geared dont need furious or T7.
my self i hoped for icc marks so i can upgrade the gear i first need to get whit frost emblems which is a big thing to do in game alrdy. and marks are almost imposible to get on this core seen their not engouh players that can do 10HC and setting up a 25 normal is a pain. not even start about HC marks i think there is no1 that can do 25HC...
also the fun items are alot less then what u could get from the voteshop :(

But i like the new idea of the rewards seen its much easier for BM so they can focus more on doing events it self. and u can just choose ur self if u want honor or not. Bad thing u cant give prices to friends anymore :(

<Hidden>

User

I bought every one mount XD :P

<Hidden>

User

understand u cant put best gear on such a vendor but no1 will need this for gear seen all pll that normally get all doubloons mostly FW or custom geared dont need furious or T7.
my self i hoped for icc marks so i can upgrade the gear i first need to get whit frost emblems which is a big thing to do in game alrdy. and marks are almost imposible to get on this core seen their not engouh players that can do 10HC and setting up a 25 normal is a pain. not even start about HC marks i think there is no1 that can do 25HC...
also the fun items are alot less then what u could get from the voteshop :(

But i like the new idea of the rewards seen its much easier for BM so they can focus more on doing events it self. and u can just choose ur self if u want honor or not. Bad thing u cant give prices to friends anymore :(

I agree with Cancikla.... it's great that u putted vendor with these items..... but getting marks in ICC is really hard..... i mean, i know 2-3 raids who suceeded doing 25 norm but 25 hc is like impossible..... anyway, it's great that we can get Wintergrasp Commendation for just 1 Doubloon :D

<Hidden>

User

lollllll
thats it, you call that a reward
its more like for those who jsut arrive in the server, starter gear

rene lipman

User

i agree with Cancikla

<Hidden>

User

well gear was not mean to get easy look at the guy swifty from retail it took him like 3 months or something to get the deathbringer trinket..but oki furios was good for new beginners but the PVE set was low :( like t9 shoud been something atleast for me :P if i can get 2 parts from t9 i be happy and means i can play non custom sometimes but i cant get the parts i want non in vote shop and non doing the raids

<Hidden>

User

i would love to see [Foror's Crate of Endless Resist Gear Storage] in vendor , i am having trouble with my [Portable Hole] . i would be glad even if it was for 50x [Neverendless Doubloon].

i love the mounts they have offered. Low price and awesome ones. But the gears they offered seems low , but it is good for the players who will make a new start here , and you can still get relentless items from voteshop too. You win 15x [Neverendless Doubloon] from MBG event , which means you can get 15x [Wintergrasp Commendation]
which makes 30k honor , and also the honor that u get in bg. So u can get some wrath offset part easily.

Thanks all Ne staff for their good work :)

stenmaster

User

I bought myself some awesome mounts!

<Hidden>

User

[Reins of the Crimson Deathcharger] should be added to the vendor; it's the only mount I'm missing :/

And yeah, Cancikla does have a good point, especially considering that I don't see as much variety in BM events like before. Sure, they do host a lot more Russian Roulettes (almost to the point of being "meh"), but other than that, low geared players don't seem to have as many chances, as they once had before, to acquire enough doubloons to buy one, measly piece of T7/Furious gear.

But, hey, I'm not complaining. Bring forth the tourneys and KOs! ^___^

Elune

User

yea i agree. The last time i played, there was numerous 1v1 events . Almost every hour there was at least one 1v1 going on. And in those events, nobody with deadly gear will be able to participate and win. And with the non pvp events, it is mostly people with the more experience that will win. So the people who need furious or t7 wont win them, most of the time. While I can understand the necessity as to not undermine the vote shop on the pvp gear issue, isn't it possible to change the t7 for t8? Or perhaps t9 marks (though i don't see this one happening). Its more useful and not in the vote shop. Lets face it, you wont be getting into any raid groups with this "dumb" GS mentality on this server with t7. Wont do much better with T8, but least it looks better as far as GS goes...(i feel irritated a bit saying that :s )

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

guys, remember the time when there was no item level limit for vote shop items that you win on events...seriously, you can get furious, and me and every other custom/fullwrath will own you, even in 3vs1 battles

Daygone

User

Yeah, NE, the idea is awesome, but you have to say you really screwed up on the 25/20 coins prizes. Put in short - it sucks. I mean, come on, for 25 coins u can get 50K honor, and i don't think i need to explain how short is that of a few Ks of points to get the rele/wrath offset and so on. Also ... Tier 7 ? R u kiddin' ? No matter how undergeared someone is , tier 7 is ****. For those that are sweating they're asses off to get good gear ( not end game gear !!! ) be it PvE or PvP, this bargain is ridiculous. With just a few simple (and ez) RDFs u are fully tier 9 geared. So please as someone who loves this server and the job u guys r doing - fix it. Thank you again.

Drazail

User

Folks, don't forget that wow is all about gearing through raids and pvp, not just getting an end game gear set in 1 day, and doing pvp with that gear for the rest of your life!

I think the important thing about this vendor is the cool fun stuff!!
Good job IMO.

You need to be logged in to reply.