Forums
Forums >>> >>>
Character Faction Transfers
Character Faction Transfers

<Hidden>

Neverendless!

We have fantastic news for you: we now provide character faction transfers! Your Alliance character can now become Horde, or vice versa! Once you start the transfer, the process takes a short duration to finish; and, there will be a number of changes to your character:

• Your character will become part of the opposite faction as the race of choice.
  • Your character's reputation, achievements, titles, items, and spells will be switched appropriately.
  • Your character's guild, arena teams, quest log, flight points, and hearthstone will be reset.
  • Your character's friend list will be cleared (so be sure to write down the names of your friends!).

You can now play your character from a whole new perspective. Change factions today for a new and exciting experience! You can purchase the faction change from the Donation Shop for only 25 Chips! The price is set as such due to the complexity of the process -- it is no small task to switch everything your character has and make it appropriate. Consider it a treat -- a rare treat even -- to join the forces of the opposing faction!

I will see you on the 'other side', Neverendless!

~ Crescendo

dragonsrule121

User

This should make a lot of people happy :D

<Hidden>

User

NICE !!!! I will do that probably, but god damn 25 chips ??? Isnt that too much just for a faction change ? If it was 10 or 15 ......

marcosms

User

Nice, me and a bunch of friends were waiting for this... but 25 chips per character... some people may want to transfer a whole accoun with 5 or more characters...
t

<Hidden>

User

and now Horde become even more OP and ally become even more nubbish. GREAT!

<Hidden>

User

i hope this decision is made right.....

sonnyy

User

Love HORDE !! HATE ALLIANCE !! :) ^_^

<Hidden>

User

nice job, now do something to make it balance cause all allies are switching to horde.
R.I.P world pvp

denzalea

User

thats damn expensive

<Hidden>

User

Yes lots of allies will switch to horde. Then they will discover how boring PVP will be with all horde and no ally. So I will stay Ally.

<Hidden>

User

maybe you can consider about putting [Token of Character Recustomization] to vote shop

<Hidden>

User

Yeah. That's way too much, 25 chips!?!? No! [Token of Character Recustomization]To VOTESHOP!

<Hidden>

User

this is so awesome ,all come to the horde

zerobigo

User

I think this will further destabilize the factions.
After all has more horde than ally, ally become more like noobs because they have less chances of making raid.
Should have something gms organizations to the quantity of players not to rock the boat just to one side ^ ^

<Hidden>

User

my thoughts:
25 dollars is blizzlike and 'help prevent destabilization'. bah!
setting it to 30 would dampen the effects only a little more
setting it to 15 would...also do little.
destabilization? pff...think first before you jabber. whats to say so many people will go horde or ally? nothing, of course
there will be some minor ripples, nothing more.
yes, we have lots of people who might and some who WILL switch... however...lots of people would rather NOT switch. myself among them. all my chars will stay on their sides, that's where they belong.
my opinion is that if you want to change sides, start a new character. that's what I did with my blood elf mage, after all.
people have been doing faction changes, for a while, using a cheap trick: delete char and use transaction IDs to recover donation rewards and customs. it was long, messy, and if you screwed up on this then it sends lot of your money down the drain.
good job NE, giving people more incentive to do things cleanly and use fewer dirty hacks, not to mention giving those who want a change of pace a chance.

the most commonly held beliefs of NE is that on the horde side you have a lot more players, with only a small to moderate number skilled players, while the allies have fewer players overall but more skilled players.
seems balanced this way, and in effect it is.
opening the barriers between factions a little may or may not effect this, though if it does it is far, far more likely that we will see an influx of noobs on the ally side, and the horde will see an influx of more skilled players, hopefully bringing the amount of noobs and skilled players on either side to be more equal.
the balance will be upset in the short run, but not in the long run.

GJ again Neverendless, this is one more thing to motivate me to vote (as well as that wonderfully executed 80 vs 80)

BloodsMan

User

Yeah ! come to voteshop :D

<Hidden>

User

HORDE HERE I COME :D

Stephen

User

Well this is disappointing..

<Hidden>

User

WE NEED MORE TAURENS!!!

Blackswann

Owner/Founder

evilbail

User

Look I really don't wanna sound like I'm asking too much but can't it just cost vote points? But other than that, well done Neverendless! Keep up the good work! :D

<Hidden>

User

great, yes. Will I do it? Hell no!

Alliance is my faction, blue is what I wear and red is what I wear less.
And, if I want a horde char, I level it from lvl 1. Keeps me going ^^

BloodsMan

User

I don't care about that token but can you put the [Token of Race Change] into the vote shop ???

<Hidden>

User

If you dont want to pay 25 chips why do you want to change your fraction then?
Lawl this will make an to us allys, because many want to change to Horde and no Horde comes to Ally.
But We will Stop Pwn the Horde.
The Corporation FTW

<Hidden>

User

ya, put the [Token of Race Change] into the vote shop would be good, maybe 100v or more

matthnuter

User

Its a nice system added but i started my Dwarf Hunter not to go back on Horde XD.

Like someone said when u start a caracther its not to change it right away from Faction.

and i dont think that horde will get even more populated cuz allies seams to be pretty equal on most Pvp Battle until Donors arrise

BloodsMan

User

Even more than 100 vote !!! If you want u can make it 500 but just put it in VoteShop .

<Hidden>

User

Well its good but most players wont pay 25$ dollars to change the faction since about 50% players are younger than 16... but i dont realy care i play cataclysam,,,,

<Hidden>

User

Lawl? Many people already changed yet.

salamence

User

ooh noes!!! this is bad... i will be seeing more nabs in alliance side... since all pro players will move to horde side...

You need to be logged in to reply.