Forums
Forums >>> >>>
Guild Recruitment and Guild Contest
Guild Recruitment and Guild Contest

Development Team Leader

User

The more observant among you may have noticed that a new toy has been added to the site for you to play with - Guild Recruitment.. Guilds can advertise their vacancies on the Armory, players can browse these advertisements and if intersted can follow the link to your guild website to make an application.

Guild Masters can access the recruitment profile for their guild from the Account Management section of the main website, here. I hope that people will take advantage of this new tool for their recruitment purposes.

In other news we are planning a contest for guilds - we would like to see your creative sides so the aim of this contest will be to find the 'coolest' and best guild websites. Not just in graphic design but in features too. There will be some large prize pots up for grabs, but there'll also be a few rules about what you can't and what you must do, mostly common sense on the do-nots and hopefully useful additions on the musts, but anyway.

We'd like to see a lot of the more popular guilds taking part in this contest, but also some of the smaller ones. We're not particularly worried about the size of your guild, but what you can do with a website. (Although if it's a guild with just you in it then we might be a little hesitant, but anyway). We're still working on the prizes, rules and deadline, but they'll be announced shortly. In the meantime there's two things we'd like to hear from you:

1. If you're interested in entering this contest then let us know in the article comments. (We won't hold you to anything of course, it's more to get a general idea if people are interested.)
2. If there's something that you'd like from us for your guild or guild website, let us know by opening a Feedback Support Ticket, if we get some feasible and useful suggestions they might just be put in place before the contest. Other feedback on this planned contest is also welcome through the same channel.

Edit:
A late addition to the party - For the more adventurous of you I've put together a simple JSON/JSONP Web API for the Armory. Details are listed here if anybody's interested. Use of the API is worth some bonus points in the contest, although is not compulsory by any means.

<Hidden>

User

Sure am interested. I'd love to see what the guilds on NE can do. :) I guess they'll be able to use some NE graphics and or description on how to use the NE armory tooltip on their site. -- Regardless, this sounds exciting!

fhqwhgads

User

This should be really interesting! I gotta make sure my guild enters this, we got a great website and everything!

<Hidden>

User

I like how this sounds i tink my guild migh contest.

mukaluki

User

My Guild needs to join this it's dead

<Hidden>

User

Sounds great. but my Guild is also DEAD. I do however notice something.. Its only Horde up here :)

<Hidden>

User

Nice feature. I've created a new guild, this is the second week of it and it will be nice if people (A) are interested to Join it. To make the things work as a guild should do, I need people in it. :)

NOStalgic

User

Very Cool feature ...our Guild Already have Good and skilled players but i think we will get benifite from it if needed

Development Team Leader

User

Sure am interested. I'd love to see what the guilds on NE can do. :) I guess they'll be able to use some NE graphics and or description on how to use the NE armory tooltip on their site. -- Regardless, this sounds exciting!

https://www.neverendless-wow.com/support/kb/article/57-armory-tooltips-for-guild-websites

Anything else on people's wish-lists?

<Hidden>

User

woowowow!!! I also Need to Boost Up m guild __ AWsme NE

<Hidden>

User

DbD will enter it :P

wasabiman1234

User

Cool idea ! I will talk my guild into this :P

<Hidden>

User

Development Team i would like if you could make some list with guild in it best guild 1st place ...... you can set it by achivements points or size of that guild

<Hidden>

User

The DEFENDERS Of THE CROWN would like to enter any contest you have.

<Hidden>

User

yep my guild will join the contest Horde Sky Reinforcments would love to join

Deadcode

User

You can count on Flawless taking part :)

FROSTT

User

time for me to get to the drawing board and get some work done i see. Demented Core will be there =]

Ra's al Ghul

User

beyond GODLIKE will participate too.

<Hidden>

User

ty for the wonderful thing:)

Development Team Leader

User

Those interested in the contest should take a look at the addition to the article, details on the contest will be posted in the next few days.

You need to be logged in to reply.