Forums
Forums >>> >>>
Neverendless's 4th Anniversary Celebration!
Neverendless's 4th Anniversary Celebration!

Ysabel

Director, Operations

The celebration is almost here! Please read below for all the information you'll need to take part in and enjoy the festivities:

Table of Contents

Schedule of Events

See the schedule below for events offering special rewards for the Anniversary! All times are subject to previous events' end times and may vary slightly from the posted times. Keep an eye on in-game announcements (which will be announced on both realms) for exact event start times. All times listed are server time.

Forum Events

Forum events will be hosted on a daily basis on the forums. Watch for in-game announcements as to when new events start. The various Forum events that will be hosted include the following:

• Word Searches*
  • Crosswords*
  • Word Scrambles*
  • Find the Differences*
  • Story Contest*

In-Game and Teamspeak Events

• Friday, July 6th
    • 08:00 - Opening Ceremonies [Arthas], [Deathwing]
    • 09:00 - City Raid - Defense Edition [Arthas]
    • 10:00 - Trivia [TeamSpeak]*
    • 11:00 - Scavenger Hunt [Deathwing]
    • 12:00 - Karaoke [TeamSpeak]*
    • 13:00 - Noggenfogger Roulette [Arthas]*
    • 14:00 - Guild/Team/Class Survivor [Arthas]*
    • 16:00 - Russian Roulette [Deathwing]*
    • 17:00 - Trivia [TeamSpeak]*
    • 18:00 - Knight Joust [Arthas]*
  • Saturday, July 7th
    • 08:00 - 10v10v10v10 [Arthas]
    • 10:00 - Infection [Arthas]
    • 11:00 - Guess the Song [TeamSpeak]*
    • 12:00 - Bomb Dodge [Deathwing]
    • 14:00 - Maze [Arthas]*
    • 16:00 - Trivia [TeamSpeak]*
    • 17:00 - Massive Bomb Dodge [Arthas]
    • 18:00 - Karaoke [TeamSpeak]*
    • 19:00 - City Raid - Defense Edition [Arthas]
    • 20:00 - Hide and Seek [Deathwing]*
  • Sunday, July 8th
    • 08:00 - Guild/Class/Team Survival [Arthas]*
    • 10:00 - 10v10v10v10 [Arthas]
    • 11:00 - Trivia [TeamSpeak]*
    • 12:00 - Simon Says [Deathwing]*
    • 14:00 - City Raid - Defense Edition [Arthas]
    • 15:00 - Russian Roulette [Deathwing]*
    • 17:00 - Infection [Arthas]
    • 18:00 - Trivia Tournament [TeamSpeak]*
    • 20:00 - Maze [Arthas]*
    • 21:00 - Closing Ceremonies [Arthas], [Deathwing]

Again, event start times are subject to the length of prior events. Also, even though we will end our celebration officially at the times shown for each day, you never know if there will be some sleepless BattleMasters or Moderators who will feel like hosting overnight! Additional events may be hosted outside of the posted schedule.

BattleMasters Join Deathwing

It's about time, isn't it? The BattleMasters will join us finally on [Deathwing] to host Anniversary events--but they will also be here to stay! The Anniversary is just the start of events on Deathwing. From this weekend on, players can enjoy in-game events on both realms. The events hosted on [Deathwing] will, for the time being, tend toward events that do not have level requirements or require you to be amazingly well-geared to do well. We will add more competitive PVP events on [Deathwing] in time, so keep gearing up and be prepared!

You will also now see that event pre-announcements (those which let you know an event is coming up) will be announced simultaneously on both realms. This will give players a chance to relog and switch realms if desired. To prevent too much announcement spam, only the pre-announcement will be cross-realm; all further announcements for a given event will be realm-specific.

Ticket Vouchers

[Ticket Voucher]s are now dropping all over the Arthas realm and will continue to drop until end of the day on July 10. Farm all you can! You will also receive [Ticket Voucher]s from in-game events on Arthas as well as out-of-game events in TeamSpeak and on the Forums if you choose "Arthas Rewards" (see below).

Moneta and the Ticket Voucher Vendor

Moneta will have some competition soon! Sometime on Friday (July 6) you will all find a new resident in your main cities (Stormwind and Orgrimmar). The Ticket Voucher Vendor will appear there and will be happy to redeem your [Ticket Voucher]s for some special prizes! Unfortunately for those partial to [Deathwing] this vendor will only appear on [Arthas]. He will remain there until the end of the day on July 10.

Ticket Voucher Vendor Item List

Don't forget, Moneta will have new items to offer as of Friday as well. Put your [Ticket Voucher]s and [Neverendless Doubloon]s to good use on some new items. :)

Event Rewards

All Anniversary Events offer special, increased rewards!

• Events noted with an asterisk (*) above include Chips for top winners.
  • Events on [Arthas] will offer [Neverendless Doubloon]s AND [Ticket Voucher] for use at Moneta, <Event Vendor> and the soon-to-arrive Ticket Voucher Vendor.
  • Events on [Deathwing] will offer Gold and Wintergrasp Commendations.
  • Out-of-Game Events will offer your choice of [Arthas] or [Deathwing] rewards.
  • All [Arthas] and Out-of-Game events will also offer participants a [Neverendless 4th Anniversary Shirt] to commemorate our 4th Anniversary.

Please do stick around after events end if asked by the Host so that the appropriate information may be obtained and we can distribute rewards appropriately. For in-game events, upon event completion you will be ported out and your rewards mailed if you are receiving only participant rewards.

Reminder of Rules

While we expect lots of fun and excitement for the Anniversary, I must remind you that of course all the same rules apply. Take a moment to review the Community Protection Policies and Procedures to avoid any unintended violations. In particular I would like to remind that disturbing events, staff disrespect and server disrespect have no place in our celebration! We also ask that all event participants play fairly--cheating (including the use of hacks and bug abuse) will result in disqualification and depending on the violation, an account or server ban. Don't risk missing out on the Anniversary by failing to follow the rules!

Final Notes

Thank you in advance for joining us as we celebrate FOUR YEARS of the Neverendless Legacy! We hope you will enjoy what we have to offer. The Staff have put together an amazing list of events and rewards for your entertainment, please thank them when you see them!

Best wishes and best of luck in all your event efforts! Happy Anniversary, Neverendless Community! Let's make our fifth year even better yet!

Wayer

User

Yes!!! woohoo finally waited 1 year for this ^_^ GOOD WORK NEVERENDLESS!!!

<Hidden>

User

Neverendless has things which retail can only dream off. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK NEVERENDLESS STAFF!!!!

<Hidden>

User

You guys are truly the best server out there.
/lick

Pussicat

User

You guys are truly the best server out there.
/lick

I concur

/lick

<Hidden>

User

Nice Work Neverendless <3

i want More Ticket Voucher's
and i want 100%drop D:

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

hey do the vouchers drop from dungeons? or only from outside mobs?

<Hidden>

User

Dat t-shirt, can't wait to be a proud wearer of NE shirt

Bombzor

User

It seems like the drop rate is lower this year....

<Hidden>

User

love NE...ty swan..ty devs..
yes i hate the bugs, yes i hate the DC..yes i hate the bug abusers...but take nothing away from my heart felt thanks to all of you devs and swan :)

<Hidden>

User

NE i LOVE u !!! <3333 ^^

<Hidden>

User

Drop rate is too low for 500x Ticket Voucher rewards. Another items are unnecessarily for a buy.

<Hidden>

User

Nice NE ,Happy B-day

<Hidden>

User

happy anniversary NE

Creatine

User

Aww please don't do gold rewards for Deathwing.... the economy is healthy why ruin it??? I thought it was gonna be as blizzlike as possible >_>

IMO use the same as on arthas with doubloons..for vanity pets, mounts and other fun stuff... I know custom items won't be available on Deathwing so also no doubloons I guess.. but im sure U can find a unused currency in the Database right???

Also I think rewards shouldn't be handed out wildly, Those doubloons get handed out sometimes in packs of 20 on Arthas, that's like already a mount... how about give 3 doubloon per won event and 2 for lose and make people actually earn something worth while...more value on the item, resulting in more dedication and commitment from the community.

Simon says first place: 4doubloon, second place 3doubloon and last place 2 as an example....Im talking about on Deathwing....

Also please delete those custom boss city events, half the people basically just stand there waiting for their doubloons it's pathetic.

<Hidden>

User

NE 4th year anniversary...its my 3rd year here...grats NE......

mack

User

HB NE...nice to see theese events. You missed the CHIPS from REWARDS....you also give chips...you might add them in topic.
Offtopic: Protein....you are so right....i tottaly subscribe to your post

<Hidden>

User

Materian

User

Same as Sateraiza, only received 1 Biscuit

<Hidden>

User

none too happy about the gold rewards on deathwing (gold inflation tends to be a problem), but that's expected. glad about the rest though, ne-anniversary's events are fun (what few I can actually get into), and BMs on deathwing = less boredom for players :D

Hugobos

User

Just when i tought i was out,u pull me back in xD
LOVE u NE!

<Hidden>

User

Happy 4th anniversary NE. Staff did amazing these past few days on celebrating it. Great job!
Ashame for me that events were hosted at my sleep hours haha.

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

NE:for the year i played wow i was from server to server.....but then u come:D..and now u guys are a part of my life thanx<3

it doesend matter if my dad wana kill me for playing wow,but i love u guyes!!

happy birthday :DDDXDDDDDDDD

i had the most funn on this server thanx for be born love u all:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rene lipman

User

gratzz N.E.happy 4th anniversary

<Hidden>

User

Happy 4th anniversary NE !!!! <3!!!

You need to be logged in to reply.