Forums
Forums >>> >>>
Account purge and stuff...
Account purge and stuff...

<Hidden>

User

Apppleton dude wake up to yourself, your still wearing old customs and have not bothered to recustom even tho its absolutely FREE and takes 15 mins to do, that was MONTHS GO !

All of a sudden your worried about purge ? Dude you make me laugh

<Hidden>

User

Apppleton dude wake up to yourself, your still wearing old customs and have not bothered to recustom even tho its absolutely FREE and takes 15 mins to do, that was MONTHS GO !

All of a sudden your worried about purge ? Dude you make me laugh

I haven't used that char in a while I have so many, that is my point. people that are active may lose stuff they work for.

Karnage656

User

No one who is active would be losing an account that they still play with. It never said within the week. I'm sure NE staff took in to consideration that Many may be enjoying the summer taking a break or what not. That is why it was one year. If someone has not been on in the last year, they probably are not playing anymore. As far as losing customs go those who have donated and have lost a character now because of inactivity can not hold Ne to anything do to the fact that is not a service that requires payment to play. Those who donated wanted the donor chips but also have to realize that it was a donation not a contract for services or anything like that.

ragax3r

User

Out of curiosity, how many characters where deleted with the purge?

<Hidden>

User

You need to be logged in to reply.