Forums
Forums >>> >>>
New Amazing Browser based client for NE
New Amazing Browser based client for NE

Blackswann

Owner/Founder

Neverendless is proud to present a huge step in MMORPG portability and convenience: the BROWSER-BASED CLIENT! Yes! You heard that correctly! Now you can play WoW anytime, anywhere you have access to a browser--no need for a downloaded client! Simply direct your browser to https://www.neverendless-wow.com/game and prepare to be amazed!

Neverendless Browser Based Client
1402x882px 580KiB

This client is expected to perform with all the functions of a normal client, for it is in fact the actual game. While we are still working on addon implementation, and the client is still in the debugging phase, we are releasing it to all of you here today! We also need further testing on tablet devices, so please do be sure to give it a try and let us know your results!

Thank you once again to Development Team for this amazing feature and his hard work and dedication to the Community. Enjoy!

EDIT: The article has been locked and all comments deleted due to an overwhelming response.

Development Team Leader

User

As I'm sure you all figured out this was our April Fools day joke. Given that April 1st is now over in some places, and the morning is over in others, I've re-opened this thread for any discussion that may happen.

Happy April 1st!

<Hidden>

User

I got excited for a second until I realized what day it was. lol. Good one.

hollow_sk

User

I was excited for hours until Blackswann ruined it.

<Hidden>

User

nice joke!! aprilfools

<Hidden>

User

You guys are awesome xD Would be awesome if you could make this real.

Jayrik

User

i thought I was gonna be able to play at work...lol

<Hidden>

User

let me scoop my jaw off the ground...
Ok. awesome idea, but yes Jayrik, this would prolly get many of us fired if it happened hahaha

<Hidden>

User

nice joke, lol. believed it til I followed the link. sucks I cant get on wow anymore

Asmodiax

User

Error - an uncaught exception (0x800F13DC2) occurred on line 4243 of WorldModelLoader.js causing a segmentation fault ERORR ??? :S

<Hidden>

User

^^ Man... are u dumb?

<Hidden>

User

Just remote desktop to your home computer. =D

dr1ttz

User

lol if you like 4 fps sure. I think I would rather use SSH tunneling. But I don't have these problems at work. Just another benefit of being in control :p

<Hidden>

User

That sooo wasnt funny... you actually made me cry.. my little niece of 4 years old had to comfort me for 3 min and in the end she said I shouldnt be such a baby about it XD

Cowbarang

User

u got me even after 7 days but nice 1 :D

<Hidden>

User

that was not funny my game told me the death wing server was down and i dident have LK on this pc i almost got happy thats the worst joke ever

<Hidden>

User

It's was really nice jokes .Happy april fool

<Hidden>

User

haha its end may and u still got me good joke xd

You need to be logged in to reply.