Forums
Forums >>> >>>
Congrats, Everyone
Congrats, Everyone

Ysabel

Director, Operations

On surviving TWO weeks in the Non-Custom Arenas event. You're halfway there! Points were flushed last night, and you can check the competition and your own status in the Armory.

Need better gear to be competitive? Be sure to check out the specials in the Vote Shop going on all month long.

Best of luck to all, and enjoy!

EDIT: My apologies for any confusion, the Donation Shop specials ran until the 10th of the month only.

jesmick

User

I miss it But Enjoy Folks!!!!!!! And GO GO NE!!!!! <3

<Hidden>

User

I don't know... once Blackswann publicly announced that the rank 1 team in 2v2 was bugged, and nothing was done about it, it had sort of killed the excitement for me. After all, did he not say, "We want the best arena teams on Neverendless to show what they are made of, in a completely fair and balanced manner"?

Abusing major bugs to get the highest rating doesn't seem fair or balanced to me at all, but especially doesn't show them to be the "best arena team on Neverendless". I had made a ticket on the matter, but all I ever seem to receive is the cliche "we will look into it", even though nothing seems to have changed.

If that team were to actually win this event, I, and I know many others, will be greatly disappointed.

<Hidden>

User

The top team is bugged? How so?

<Hidden>

User

The top team? Both members of the team were abusing an item that greatly stacks with spell power; an item along the lines of [Essence of the Pure Flame], where instead of only 13 damage, it would stack heavily with spell power up to over 5k damage per melee attack. I've seen a lot of people complaining about. I'm surprised nothing was done about it yet....

Development Team Leader

User

The top team? Both members of the team were abusing an item that greatly stacks with spell power; an item along the lines of [Essence of the Pure Flame], where instead of only 13 damage, it would stack heavily with spell power up to over 5k damage per melee attack. I've seen a lot of people complaining about. I'm surprised nothing was done about it yet....

Have you filed a bug report for it yet?

<Hidden>

User

Have you filed a bug report for it yet?

The bug has been fixed but nothing has been done to the top team for abusing the item.

<Hidden>

User

I thought this was supposed to be the month when it was fair and equal in arena but the #1 team abuses. This doesn't seem to me that the most skilled are going to be recognized, which was the purpose of this month. You should delete the team or do something because its simply not fair to the rest who have earned their positions the legitimate way.

<Hidden>

User

The members of that team are laughing stock of the server now so i think that is punishment enough, but the fact that their team has been allowed to stay leads me to believe that exploiting and cheating is ok in arenas and many more will try to find bugs to exploit.

Kranith

User

Lol gabrielaa and silviia will simply get the rewards from winning the 2v2 tournament, and we all will have to shut up.
I really think that ATLEAST gms should delete theyr team.... and i repeat, in a normal game where a tournament is running on, and some1 plays it bug abusing, the result is ban.... nothing else... anyway gg to all non-hackers/abusers that are hig ranked! :)

<Hidden>

User

If you guys have proof report them, cuz flaming here wont help really,they will stay clean and be declared winners . Cuz practically NE wont have anything against them otherwise to pull them off the chart.
Think wise for both of the sides :)

@ Topic
This has been by far the best month on arenas for me cuz i really learned a lot on my priest and we eventually have been constantly ranking up and crossing over 2.2k rating XD, i m really thankful for this wonderful idea that brought back the real intense and true meaning of pvp :)

<Hidden>

User

"EDIT: My apologies for any confusion, the Donation Shop specials ran until the 10th of the month only."

LOL u now say that?

<Hidden>

User

If you guys have proof report them, cuz flaming here wont help really,they will stay clean and be declared winners . Cuz practically NE wont have anything against them otherwise to pull them off the chart.
Think wise for both of the sides :)

There has been plenty of proof. One of the greatest pieces of evidence had already been stated in an above post: "Blackswann publicly announced that the rank 1 team in 2v2 was bugged"

<Hidden>

User

well i should not get into this since i have taken a break from arena. however i do think that bug abusing to win money/chips = bad. if u abuse a bug to lvl faster well then u ruin ur own experience so i dont really care about that. however if u abuse and with this sabotage other teams to win a prize so u can get ur greedy fingers on it with in my opinion "cheat". well sorry but how can ya live with yourself?

Ra's al Ghul

User

Day and Python why do you QQing? You 2 abused warr bug with bloodthirst in arena. so you dont have right to accuse somebody else.

<Hidden>

User

How is bloodthirst bugged?

Also, are the arenas going to stay noncustom forever?

BoSNiaN

User

How is bloodthirst bugged?

Also, are the arenas going to stay noncustom forever?

No they won't. I'd also liked to know if anyone has proof Day and Python abused bugs?

<Hidden>

User

Deathslodier, if I recall correctly, you foolishly posted a screen shot on the Neverendless facebook page a little while ago in which we could see you had an emu hacker running in the background. I doubt you should be pointing the finger at anyone.

On topic: There have been combat logs brought up that show the insane damage from the bugged item, so its not exactly fair which was the intention of this month. 50 dollars isn't really a whole lot of cash to get excited about, but people have been working their hardest to try and earn it the right way, and to see a team that seems to have abused to earn that coveted spot is really quite a shame. Its RIDICULOUS!

<Hidden>

User

Python you abused furry warriors healing and was laughing at other and saying you're having fun while abusing it and your asking for simpathy its just sad ,so please shut it when it comes to bug abusing in arena..
If you cant reach the 1st rank why cry about it seriously

<Hidden>

User

I never abused blood thirst in arena kthxbye

afra

User

is there stay non custom arenas?

<Hidden>

User

arena non donors.... NO SUCCES. Everybody is now whining bout bug abusing instead of donor items........ Really guys... Grow up, its only a game! And this is a private server, so bugs stay in the game...

<Hidden>

User

arenas are dead QQ

<Hidden>

User

Is there anything being done to the R1 team?

Mikavi

User

Doesn't matter. The r1 team won't stay r1 for long.

<Hidden>

User

Indeed, many other teams are moving up!

<Hidden>

User

Wow arena so hard! 1st place next flush, they be so PRO and indefinitie winners!

You need to be logged in to reply.