Forums
Forums >>> >>>
Orange's Choice
Orange's Choice

Orange

User

The time for me to decide had already long passed: should I choose to support my very respected friend Blackswann or my beloved Ysabel? An impossible decision, as I feel I owe them both so much...

I need to think clearly and make my decision... I said to myself.

I knew the staff had been looking to me for a choice for quite some time. They waited quietly yet impatiently, according to the looks on their faces each time I saw them. My heart had no doubt its place is at Neverendless, but what is best for Neverendless at this time?

An idea struck me suddenly during our meeting. The group around me stared as I gasped, but I could not hide the relief from my face. Without an explanation I left the room and made my way to the Admin Offices with haste.

Passionate tried to stop me in my tracks: "Orange, tell me!" she demanded, blocking my path.

Keep cool, don't let her know!

"You will see," I replied coyly. Good job, self, I muttered under my breath.

I hesitated in front of Ysabel's Office only a moment, took a deep breath and kicked the door to open it wide. "Ysabel, here's my decision!" I declared, throwing a scroll in her direction. I turned on my heel abruptly and exited as promptly as I'd come. I'm so cool, I thought, while Ysabel merely rolled her eyes.

At Blackswann's door I paused, a bit less sure of myself this time. In response to my knock came a clear and sobering reply: "Come in."

Am I sure I really want to do this? Too late now!

He eyed me, clearly not in the mood for farce. I put a look of nonchalance on my face and walked to the desk, where I laid the scroll prepared for him. "I've made my decision," I stated. "Please excuse me for now," I concluded and turned for the door, holding my head high.

I returned to the Meeting Room where I was met with curious glances. Aftershocks dared to ask me directly, "Which side did you pick? The Inquisitorial Squad is ready to follow you."

Aww, they are so cute, they deserve an answer, I reasoned, and unrolled a copy of both scrolls for Aftershocks to see:

Orange's Scrolls
822x637px 329KiB

<Hidden>

User

Rick Astley FTW !!!!!!!!!!!! never gonna give u up never gonna let u down lmao !!!!!!!!!!!!

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

HAHA nice one Orange ! Didn't see that one coming ... :P

If you wanna see Orange + 2 Dancegirls doing their act when they came into the office in front of both Ysabel & Blackswann:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Now the question remains which female bm's danced next to Orange ? :3

PS: THE SEXY BARTENDER IS EFFULGENCE 100 % !!

YERYERYERTROLOLOLOLROFLMAOSTOMPEDINTHEFACENEGOROESTNUMEROUNOHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE !!!

<Hidden>

User

lol
That was funny.

Darks3

User

lol orange troll :))

<Hidden>

User

Ahaha, awesome :3

<Hidden>

User

Ty orange now that song is stuck in my head, again.-.-

Mystique

User

AWESOME job Orange!

Only you would think or dare to Rick Roll the bosses. ROFLMAO

<Hidden>

User

Isn't rickrolling a bannable offense? >.>

<Hidden>

User

very good decicion

Toxifrog

User

how many are the people playing on the surver atm ... i hope they are more than before

<Hidden>

User

Sr orange yo pense que usted era bueno pero veo que no le pusisted baned forever a mi otra cuenta ''xxmatadorxx'' ahi tenia a mi paladin fidelxd lo queria mucho pero usted me lo quito yo quiero jugar volver a ganar una batalla es injusto usded me dijo que podia hacer una apelacion dentro de 30 dias pero ya no podia entrar a mi cuenta ni recuperarla con mi msn usted es un malo ese dia llore mucho como un niƱo porfavor quiero tener mi cuenta porfavor !! :(

You need to be logged in to reply.