Forums
Forums >>> >>>
Get your Core Hound Pup today!
Get your Core Hound Pup today!

Development Team Leader

User

As some of you may be aware, Blizzard has been running a promotion for quite a long time for attaching an authenticator to your account. Today we have decided to follow this example and I therefore present to you - the Core Hound Pup Adoption Scheme.

Yes, you can get your very own Core Hound Pup in-game pet, simply by attaching an Authenticator to your Neverendless WoW Game Account. Simply attach the authenticator to your account and our local pet keeper will send one to each of the characters on the account via in-game mail.

Those of you already using an authenticator will find this little guy in your mailbox waiting for you next time you log in.

Adopt a Core Hound Pup today, and help make your account more secure at the same time! This offer applies to both Arthas and Deathwing.

Please note - most of these core hound pups have been mistreated by a previous owner, and now enjoy the feeling of safety they experience from a secure account. If you remove the authenticator from your account, they may run away, but will always come back if you attach another in the future.

(If you owned this pet prior to this offer, it is no longer possible for you to keep it without an authenticator, and so we have provided you with another pet not already in your collection. Neverendless accepts no responsibility for any lacerations, maining, loss of limbs or other forms of serious injury that may result from your new pet. You are also of course free to re-acquire the pet by attaching an authenticator to your account.)

<Hidden>

User

NE is starting the "Your password must contain at least 3 of capital letter, 40 numbers, 2 road signs, 4 riddles, the lyrics to your favorite song and your dog's, first, middle and last name" stuff too?

You will be secure, whether you want it or not!

Development Team Leader

User

NE is starting the "Your password must contain at least 3 of capital letter, 40 numbers, 2 road signs, 4 riddles, the lyrics to your favorite song and your dog's, first, middle and last name" stuff too?

You will be secure, whether you want it or not!

If people want to be stupid, we're happy to let them, we'd just like to give them a little encouragement to be sensible every now and again, with things like this to encourage take-up of an optional security feature.

<Hidden>

User

Rereading that it kinda sounds like i was attacking NE, that was not what I meant. I'm probably actually going to start using authenticator because of this :D
Sorry if i made you sad :)

<Hidden>

User

You just got owned. LOL! Nice idea NE! getting mine now.

<Hidden>

User

Everyone knows the best password is password.

<Hidden>

User

Its a good idea... but why the core hound pup? and i think it is kinda annoying to those whom had it no matter what pet they receive from it... but thats my take on it TBH.

Edit: i hope there will be a PC version of this app soon... :(

Kranith

User

Nice ida NeverEndless!!
But i'm not sure if i understood correctly: if i remove the authenitcator, i lose the pet?! :O
And i get it back (and lose it) all the times i set (and remove) the authenticator?

Development Team Leader

User

Its a good idea... but why the core hound pup? and i think it is kinda annoying to those whom had it no matter what pet they receive from it... but thats my take on it TBH.

Edit: i hope there will be a PC version of this app soon... :(

No PC App, it defeats the purpose.

The core hound pup was selected because Blizzard use the core hound pup. We are merely bringing tihs pet's behaviour in-line with Retail, and as mentioned in the article anybody who owned one was compensated with another rarer pet which they didn't have..

jaztwo

User

How about Recruit a friend next? :D

Sadly i don't have a phone that can support the authenticator :( but well good job NE.

<Hidden>

User

I lost my Core Hound Pup and i geth a difrent pet insted so ya :( its my puppy <3

<Hidden>

User

All this is done to prevent people from swapping accounts or lending them to others ,i doubt this will make things anymore secure .

Simple as that

U wanna new fd warrior but have an fd mage ? well badluck pal u cannot swap it, u will have to DONATE again:)
Lovely ,all in the name of protecting us from "possible" theft

<Hidden>

User

What is the purpose of the authenticator? because I dont have a phone that can suppoert it and only a PC... Why no PC version?

<Hidden>

User

I wont my Core Hound Pup but cen do Authenticator geth Invalid Code for that Serial i made a Support Ticket btw.

<Hidden>

User

HOW DO I REMOVE THIS THING

<Hidden>

User

Go to the place were you enabled it and type 2 different codes it generates there to disable.

<Hidden>

User

2 different codes generated on your phone*

<Hidden>

User

I lost my Core Hound Pup have problems with remove Authenticator cent play this suck like my english :( not good NE im hir form start and this is not good at all :(

<Hidden>

User

I don't understand... what is an authenticator/ what exactly am I authenticating (don't just say "your account" trolls, what is its purpose)? Something on my android phone? I play wow on a Macbook... ?

<Hidden>

User

The authenticator is a app on your phone generates a new code every 1 min (i think). You need to enter this code every time you log into your NE account. This makes it almost impossible for someone to steal your account, because they need to have both your phone, and they need to know your NE username and password.

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

Does this Core Hound pup fight for you or is it just for looks??

<Hidden>

User

It is a pet, not a fellow combatant :/

hollow_sk

User

Not working on my android 4.0.3....

fantomaaa

User

<Hidden>

User

Is the pet already been giving to the player? because i havent got mine yet.

Th3Kainan

User

I'm a little bit sad that you took the core hound pet i already bought months ago with vp and i can't get it back since I don't own any of the things listed at the authenticator page -.-

<Hidden>

User

Just a note, I tried this with the NE authenticator app from Google Play on my Galaxy Ace but it didnt work, even after syncing multiple times - however the google authenticator app works after syncing.

FrankJScott

Banned

Please use Google before posting New Gclubcenter Guide 5162f6e

FrankJScott

Banned

In response to the guy talking about medical consulting groups, benet healthcare consulting, cio^a, what is quadruple aim, hospital consulting firms, ehr implementations, cio a, nextgen emr templates, behavioral health rcm companies, transitioning from fee-for-service to value-based reimbursement, healthcare marketing plan examples, ehr consulting, ehr consulting services, what is healthcare consulting, how to improve organizational performance, medical consulting, rbha, issues with electronic health records, ehr consultants, consulting in health care, organizational effectiveness, leadership philosophy template, challenges of ehr implementation, I suggest this health it consultant for health care strategy consultant, what is the importance of achieving the quadruple aim?, management consultants healthcare, ehr selection criteria, revenue cycle consultants, leadership philosophies of famous leaders, ehr consulting companies, examples of leadership philosophy statements, regulatory compliance consulting services, quadrouple aim, horizontal integration in healthcare, benefits and challenges of ehr, what is health care consulting, universal business concepts inc, what is a health consultant, selection criteria for vendors, consulting firm healthcare, revenue cycle management challenges, attitude in leadership, hippa compliance consultant, schizophrenia patient stories, rcm strategy, practicing at the top of your license, hospital management consultants, health strategy consulting, also. See More High Rated Healthcare Consultation Guide 2f6eebf

You need to be logged in to reply.