Forums
Forums >>> >>>
Stay Connected to Neverendless
Stay Connected to Neverendless

Ysabel

Director, Operations

So, you like trolling global while you’re owning the BGs… but you want MORE...

Did you know there are many other places you can go to hang out, have discussions with players and staff alike, and obtain important information about what’s going on with the server?

If you’re reading this article you’re already aware of the Neverendless main website and its news posts and articles. In addition to this, don’t forget the Knowledge Base, which is full of useful guides on connecting to the various means of communication available, as well as posts about the tools available to players, such as this information for Guild Websites. You will also find articles to assist you with your account needs, such as can be found in the Account Security section. You may be referred to Support Tickets for certain kinds of out-of-game assistance, and these are found here.

You can browse, comment on, and upload images as well in the Media section of the website. A new image is chosen weekly for “pic of the week,” so let your creative side show and post your screenshots of fun times in-game.

IRC is a great place to hang out in a relaxed atmosphere and chat about both game-related and non-game-related topics alike. Staff are available there for general questions or to help guide you in your search for more information. If you don’t have an IRC client installed, you can simply connect through Mibbit by providing a nickname and clicking “connect.”

If you enjoy chatting out loud by voice, TeamSpeak may be the place for you. A general chat room moderated by staff is available, as well as private rooms to use with your guildies and friends. Guilds who meet the requirements may also request private Guild Channels.

Don’t forget the Neverendless forums! Whether you want to find out more information about your class from other players, get in touch with your guild, have general discussions in the ChatBox, make yourself known by the Introduce Yourself thread, participate in Roleplay, or find players with your same non-WoW interest, it’s all here! You will also find Staff Applications here, if you are interested in supporting the community as a member of staff.

Get the LATEST most up-to-date information by following us on Twitter, and/or “Like” us on Facebook. You can get instant updates on important website articles on your feeds when you subscribe. The Facebook group is also a great place to share pictures, comment on posts, and keep a finger on the pulse of the playerbase at NE. Twitter and Facebook on your mobile device will allow you to keep in touch even away from the pc.

Finally, watch for amazing videos and promos for news at Neverendless as well as upcoming special events at our YouTube page. Please subscribe, rate, comment, and share videos with your friends!

There is no shortage of ways to stay connected to NE both at the pc and while AFK. We encourage you to take advantage of any and all of these methods, and as always, help us to improve by providing your feedback!

<Hidden>

User

*DOES ALL OF THE ABOVE ALL AT ONCE!* TY for suggestionzez^^

Also...... FIRST!

<Hidden>

User

Neverendless FTW /lick

Juba

User

I use IRC 2 times, it's really nice ;D

Also, NE itt's the best server , with the best Website and with the best staff ;D

Zulogh

<Hidden>

User

Congrats Ysabel and thx for the info...

<Hidden>

User

never endless is just that! a never endless gaming community....offering a great staff...a multitude of options when it comes to socializing,connecting with staff..and...

its just a great server...great community...with friendly and exceptional staff...awesome players
and a......grrrr i can go on forever singing the praises of never endless...thx Ysabel and Jem!
and everyone else including fellow players for making never-endless the spectacular server and community that it is!

<Hidden>

User

Really nice reminder and Exactly for all the posts above. :)

<Hidden>

User

damn i miss NE soo much -.-""

<Hidden>

User

Aside from teamspeak have done everything, cant get enough of NE!

<Hidden>

User

heyyy was up everybody .... i want how to download wow ???

<Hidden>

User

heyyy was up everybody .... i want how to download wow ???

There is a download link and instructions in the NeverEndless connection guide, here is a link to it https://www.neverendless-wow.com/support/kb/article/29-server-connection-guide

<Hidden>

User

FrankJScott

Banned

Please use Google before posting Top Gclubcenter Tips 8043def

FrankJScott

Banned

FrankJScott

Banned

FrankJScott

Banned

Please try Google before asking about Best Product Site 9b5ac6f

FrankJScott

Banned

In response to the guy inquiring about car modification accessories, z car parts, friendly auto parts, 7.5 amp car fuse, bmw oem parts, parts of a car inside, I highly recommend this VAG 1K5837643B Auto Part or bmw replacement parts, quality used auto parts, nissan altima parts, audi car accessories, dodge auto parts, advance auto parts deals, as well as this VAG 2H0821101CGRU Auto Part on top of VAG 4H0201974B Auto Part which is as good as toyota camry alternator, cheap car batteries near me, unique auto parts, auto s**** yards near me, car radiator price, advance auto shop, on top of VAG 7E5857552P2G5 SONNENBLEN alongside all car interior plastic restorer, used auto parts online, delphi car parts, electric water pump car, rays car parts, hyundai elantra windshield wipers, and don't forget this VAG 4S8867234E25M Auto Part not to mention 2013 hyundai sonata headlight bulb, mercedes benz used parts, car mirror glass, honda civic ac compressor, fisher auto parts near me, windshield shades, and don't forget VAG 4G0881775J Auto Part which is about aj auto parts, aftermarket body parts, vw auto parts, keystone aftermarket auto body parts, cheap used auto parts, meguiar's car products, and don't forget this VAG 5N0805901B9B9 Auto Part on top of buy used auto parts, car dashboard accessories, nissan auto parts, metro auto parts, car ramp, a&a auto salvage, not to mention this VAG 3C0971230DM Auto Part as well as car axle price, windscreen wipers near me, car radiators, used parts near me, vehicle s**** yard near me, used car auto parts, on top of VAG 12E801701B Auto Part and don't forget evaporative emission system, buy car accessories online, central auto supplies, best car parts website, wa auto parts, nearest auto parts store near me, which is also great. Finally, have a look at this VAG 4KE971104AP Auto Part with kia parts and accessories, car mirror replacement, automobile components, car part places near me, car accessories store near me, pull a part auto parts yard, for good measure. Check more @ Blog[/url] 9b5ac6f

FrankJScott

Banned

Please try Google before asking about Cool Outdoor Clothing Tips 8ebb744

FrankJScott

Banned

You need to be logged in to reply.