Forums
Forums >>> >>>
May Voteshop Specials
May Voteshop Specials

Ysabel

Director, Operations

Thank you, Neverendless, for your continued support in voting! You may have noticed we didn't do quite as well this past month on the vote sites, so please up your efforts--bug your guildies and friends into voting daily! It only takes a moment, and of course you are all aware of the awesome rewards you can get in the Vote Shop!

In fact, check out these specials we have for you for the month of May:

Mounts

Armor

Weapons

Companions

We also have some specials for you for Children's Week (April 30 - May 7):

Children's Week Specials

You may notice that these items are marked "Limited Availability" in the Vote Shop. They will only be obtainable during the appropriate Season or World Event (in this case, Children's Week). Due to the problem of items possibly disappearing from your bags when purchased from the Vote Shop in the wrong season, seasonal and World Events items will be in the Shop, marked "Limited Availability," only during the appropriate dates for those items.

Enjoy!

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

Make flare of the heavens cheaper plox

<Hidden>

User

Ban "Firsters" plox

<Hidden>

User

Perhaps make it easier to vote this nonsense with using windows 7 and it says our browser is too old? Thats nonsense to think that we should download some other browser to be compatible with this sites voting system. After those of us who voted constantly and then were punished I stopped voting then I tried again and its way too much work now. Follow the rule K.I.S.S. for web design and you wont deal with the human nature of being lazy. After all we are too lazy to pay for the game you cant expect us to fight this site to vote also. I find its less effort now just to pay someone for gear or buy it in ah then take all the time and headache to vote. Fix it and more will vote if not then you learn what web designers learned in the 90's with fancy sites that were a pain to load for the common users. I want to play the game and spend maybe 1 minute on this site to vote not run around in circles.

<Hidden>

User

Perhaps make it easier to vote this nonsense with using windows 7 and it says our browser is too old? Thats nonsense to think that we should download some other browser to be compatible with this sites voting system. After those of us who voted constantly and then were punished I stopped voting then I tried again and its way too much work now. Follow the rule K.I.S.S. for web design and you wont deal with the human nature of being lazy. After all we are too lazy to pay for the game you cant expect us to fight this site to vote also. I find its less effort now just to pay someone for gear or buy it in ah then take all the time and headache to vote. Fix it and more will vote if not then you learn what web designers learned in the 90's with fancy sites that were a pain to load for the common users. I want to play the game and spend maybe 1 minute on this site to vote not run around in circles.

my dear sir/ma`am. i do not know why u say u are punished u are supposed to vote to support the server not for your own "selfish" needs. ofc the server cant force ya to vote but pls dont say u were punished since u were not.

Tsurgoth

User

I really like all the special prices but could you please feature a tank weapon. It would be highly appreciated =).

<Hidden>

User

Would be nice to have more mounts on discount........

<Hidden>

User

I Really wanted the 50 doblons badly so please i dont want the feet can u replace them

<Hidden>

User

hi NE did you change the realm sat hings ?

<Hidden>

User

my dear sir/ma`am. i do not know why u say u are punished u are supposed to vote to support the server not for your own "selfish" needs. ofc the server cant force ya to vote but pls dont say u were punished since u were not.

You must be new to voting tear, firebyte is right several months back those who voted were given 0 points for all their votes that they took the time out of the day to support this server. This happened several times to those who support this server. Voters were punished since not enough other players would vote so those who gave support were punished for this server failing to have the ability to draw in new players. Just look at these comments this server only has 9 people on this topic interested enough to even bother commenting. You punish those who do vote well we stop voting since we dont see support from a server that wants our support. And yes people vote for selfish needs if they didnt then this server would not need a vote shop to bribe us for votes. Top it off you can find better stuff sometimes in the ah since they removed so many items since core change.

Zyto74

User

Well I'm new to both server and voting for the server, but I try to vote at least once a day on all 3 sites and noticed we actually dropped on the one.... I know my one vote aday don't make that much of a difference so i also try to donate $5 a week... Yes they are for selfish reasons i could go to another server that runs a new version or has this or that... But i like the people I have met on this server and other then a few quests being buggy (that's where the vote shop helps me out the most I use my vote points to buy the quests items that i am either unable or to LAZY to get... I have only been on server for a month and JUst have to say thank you NE for the time and effort you do put into allowing us to play FREE (except the weekly donation) and Lastly I love the AH online but need a can i use button like in game... Thanx

<Hidden>

User

Whats gotten into you ppl there in nothing wrong with the voting way or did you forget how some of us including me for most of the time simply clicked the icons to get the votes i agree it was easy and not at all helpful we went down from the top server when i started to somewhere in the middle of nothing because of our own abuse of the voting system i dont see any thing wrong with the voting system as it is now because our admins and developers ware forced to do it this way so it makes me do what i was supposed to do in the first place support the server it may take you 1-3 minutes to vote an go around in "circles" but the items you get for doing so are worth countless of hours of playing and some of them even more we have one of the richest vote shops around including in it self Relentless and TOC gear countless of promotions every week those items allowing you to skip all the old contend and jump directly into the show if those 3 minutes are so much of a trouble no one deserves a thing out of the shop

<Hidden>

User

Why you put orphan at vp= For ____________-- All chivemnt is bugg

<Hidden>

User

Whats gotten into you ppl there in nothing wrong with the voting way or did you forget how some of us including me for most of the time simply clicked the icons to get the votes i agree it was easy and not at all helpful we went down from the top server when i started to somewhere in the middle of nothing because of our own abuse of the voting system i dont see any thing wrong with the voting system as it is now because our admins and developers ware forced to do it this way so it makes me do what i was supposed to do in the first place support the server it may take you 1-3 minutes to vote an go around in "circles" but the items you get for doing so are worth countless of hours of playing and some of them even more we have one of the richest vote shops around including in it self Relentless and TOC gear countless of promotions every week those items allowing you to skip all the old contend and jump directly into the show if those 3 minutes are so much of a trouble no one deserves a thing out of the shop

relentless gear is nearly unobtainable any other way than vote shop, unless you have donor gear and can do arenas, but if you have the donor gear theres no need for relentless :)

<Hidden>

User

Ja mislim da bi mi svi trebalo da se teramo u tri picke materine :D

<Hidden>

User

Maybe making twink gear the way it was before Feburary it will make more people vote...and why so many peeps leaving this server?? because no-one likes to lose against customs, rather make 2 diffrent arena's and bg's to make it so much easier..that would be fair...because no-one has enough money to donate..and oyeah. FOR THE HORDE xD..please make twink gear 4 vote points again...-_-

<Hidden>

User

Hugobos

User

I like how voting does its job,but i think there is problem about vote shop itself.I mean nothing motivates those who already bought all gear,or have customs or any form of gear better than it is in vs,so until that part of the server doesnt gets motivated to vote once again,i dont see way we can progress on those lists!

<Hidden>

User

Voting is a pain in the harris for me,some of those capcha codes are unreadable
also the middle site only lets me vote once

i have a few accounts here and have to choose which account gets the middle sites vp
its the old ip thingy^^

suggestion to help ppl gear up and its worked on other servers i frequent on

make naxx weekly a daily and for all 4 main bosses also chuck OS in too thats enought incentive to get ppl here and keep ppl here

You need to be logged in to reply.