Forums
Forums >>> >>>
Orphan Whistles
Orphan Whistles

Ysabel

Director, Operations

Per your requests, we have added the following items to the Vote Shop, on promotion for 5 vote points each and for a limited time, to aid in your Children's Week quests:

Enjoy!

<Hidden>

User

But does the quests for oracle/wolvar works? cause for human there's 1 bugged

sase

User

lol all Orphan is some Quest bugged...

<Hidden>

User

nah i dont agree witn this ! i bugte the wolvar orphan just when it came out like 2 or 3 days ago for 15vp !!!!! no its 5! i want my vpback or ill stop donating!

<Hidden>

User

lol ul stop donating u got 1 donor item FACEPALM

Development Team Leader

User

nah i dont agree witn this ! i bugte the wolvar orphan just when it came out like 2 or 3 days ago for 15vp !!!!! no its 5! i want my vpback or ill stop donating!

More to the point, these whistles only help if you lost the one the quest provided, given that these all only last 7 days. Hence why these are 5vp and the permanent pets are 15.

Xserks

User

i miss the time when i was a achievement junkie :)

<Hidden>

User

i miss the time when i was a achievement junkie :)

and what stoped you frome getting achivments??
Did you took arrow to the knee?

<Hidden>

User

My comment was deleted? Lol really.

Fix the achievements please, only the 2 companion achievements work!!!

<Hidden>

User

i miss when the website had regular staff announcements, bug fixes, general shout outs and stuff like that . i visit this page once a week compared to everyday like i used to befre the wintergrasp event. if u want ppl to vote, give them a reason to visit the site besides to vote.

<Hidden>

User

When will the video of wintergraps contest end when will you show a winners??

<Hidden>

User

lol ul stop donating u got 1 donor item FACEPALM

But he really think donate...U DO NOT donate...U are paying for items...He is Donating...So stfu nab.

<Hidden>

User

Gz NE keep going ^^

saddista666

User

man i miss this whistle .. its been a long time since i summoned it.

You need to be logged in to reply.