Forums
Forums >>> >>>
Go Zachary!
Go Zachary!

Development Team Leader

User

Since Blackswann's nephew Zachary got 2 sacks in his football match yesterday, as promised we have given 20 chips to each person who logged into the game on the 8th. If a person had logged into multiple accounts from the same IP or e-mail address on that day then one of their accounts were randomly selected to receive the chips.

The chips have been distributed so those of you who will be receiving them should now have them. Please keep in mind that event chips cannot be transferred.

Blackswann has suggested that more similar events may happen in the future so regardless of who/what you believe in, pray for Zachary to do well :-)

(Please do not complain about not receiving chips in the comments section / forum thread / support tickets, the recipient list is not up for discussion or amendment. Also - these chips are essentially a gift since nobody but Zachary had to actually do anything in order to get them, so if you got them be grateful, if you didn't well it didn't cost you anything.)

For those of you who are interested, Blackswann has posted a little more information about Zachary and the match on the forum

<Hidden>

User

Oh WTH I didnt read the part about logging in XD :D uhm, maybe next time ! Gratz to Zach.

<Hidden>

User

3x HOORAY FOR ZACH AND FOR NEVERENDLESS!!

MAY THE LEGEND CONTINUE

(MAH CAPS IS STUCK -_-)

<Hidden>

User

Allow transfer plz :(

Naiad

User

Super generous, thanks so much! I've never met Zach, but I sure as hell will keep cheering for him! xD

<Hidden>

User

the shouldnt explain anything! they gave us free currency! thanks staff and bobby and ofc Zach!

<Hidden>

User

Thank you sooo much!! So generous, so awesome. Grats to Zach!! I feel spoiled :D

<Hidden>

User

My brothers account got the chips so i just donated 20 dollars to lvl up my bs and recipies. Its a little annoying but i still love neverendless. Go Blackswan!

radical_zero

User

Ammm I have a question =d If i get the 3 trinket pack on donation, Can I split those jewelry on 3 pjs?

Kees

User

Thanks, for the generous gift.

Pussicat

User

Thank you Bobby for being awesome. People need to realize that this is a generous gift and they shouldn't complain about it.

NE is the best and always will be.

<Hidden>

User

Congrats to Zachary, and good luck to your up coming games.

<Hidden>

User

my GF got chips but soo far nothing for me :( and we dont have the same IP soo cant be that problem

damn i was looking forward to faction change :/ well well

Love NE

darkgar

User

Thanks for the chips! Thanks Bobby and Zach!! I loweee NE! <33333
Oh, and I hope Zach gets better from the game :( Or so I've heard, get well soon :D

<Hidden>

User

Thank you Blackswann. Even though i got the chips on my alt account. I am sure me and everyone else is really grateful for your gift.

I wish Zachary the best in his future games!

zordik

User

grats zachary and for neverendless Gz

<Hidden>

User

i did not get any chip on my account ;( but gratz to zachary

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

All i have to say os THANKS ZACH for ur awesomeness and hail Bobby for his kindness.

Romancho

User

hmm nice nice gratz Zach and tnx for the reward hope there will be more rewards and achievments for all the NE-wow Team :)

hurte

User

thx for the reward, neverendless is the best!!!

<Hidden>

User

OMG Cool. Give me give me <3

<Hidden>

User

thanks to bobby and zachary :D

<Hidden>

User

Would be nicer if I got them on my main account, but still thanks for inscription and enchanting

<Hidden>

User

NICE :DDDDDD TY BEST SERVER

Folkvir

User

Whoa! Thanks a lot!

*does a silly happy dance*

<Hidden>

User

An injury cant stop it, kids a tank! Hooah! Keep it up and kill em all!

Bombzor

User

Hooah! Thanks for the chips and thanks Zach for the great game! I just hope that he'll get well soon to dominate in the next game!

<Hidden>

User

wow! :) thank you so much!
Now I have good reason to check out what's going on in the american football game :)
Good luck Zach, NE is proud of you :)

<Hidden>

User

Thank you B and the rest of the NE staff for chips and i want to apologise to B, he will know what i mean :)

You need to be logged in to reply.