Forums >>> >>>
Happy Halloween, Neverendless!
Happy Halloween, Neverendless!

Ysabel

Director, Operations

TRICK OR TREAT!
Smell my feet!
Gimmie something good to eat!

How about a [Handful of Candy]? Join us for our Halloween Celebration this Friday through Sunday, October 26-28 if you want your treats! Themed events in- and out-of-game offer special prizes this weekend as well as the opportunity to buy some fun seasonal items at our old friend, the Ticket Voucher Vendor!

Events

Watch for announcements in-game and on the forums for events throughout the weekend. Rewards will include [Neverendless Doubloon]s, [Ticket Voucher]s, [Wintergrasp Commendation]s, special seasonal items, and for a lucky few who win first place in certain events, your choice of an Endgame item!

Vendor

Items available at the special in-game vendor on Arthas include the following:

Mounts

Companions

Miscellaneous

The ticket voucher vendor will be available until the end of the day on October 31st, so make sure to redeem your prizes by then!

Spooky Karaoke

Join us at our regular Karaoke time on Sunday, October 28 at 2pm (server time). The twist is that participants who sing an appropriate spooky or Halloween themed song will be eligible for a special bonus prize! Jem wouldn't tell me what it is, so we're all in the dark until you show up and sing!

Costumes

Halloween is definitely a time for dressing up! The staff will be wearing costumes in-game October 26-31. Will you? If you can manage to catch a costumed staff member in a screenshot, upload it to our Media section under "Events" before end of the day on October 31 and you will receive a special prize. Make sure to open an Event Submission support ticket to link me your picture and indicate where you should receive your reward! Arthas participants will receive 50 [Neverendless Doubloon]s and Deathwing participants will receive 3k gold and 15 [Wintergrasp Commendation]s. Participants will receive rewards by November 5.

Also don't forget the Media section is a good place to post submissions of your own Costumes. Wouldn't it be fun to see yourself on display as Pic of the Week?

Videos

In previous years, we've had some very spoooooooky submissions in our Halloween video contests. Are you up to the task? Get your videos done by October 31 and submit your YouTube or other video link to me via the Event Submission support ticket.

Prizes:

Requirements:

Your video must

• Be filmed on Neverendless.
  • Be at least 3 minutes long but not more than 10 minutes.
  • Include a clear Halloween / Spooky theme throughout.
  • Be submitted to me before midnight server time on October 31, 2012 via Event Submission support ticket. Winners will be posted by November 5.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN, Neverendless! I hope you enjoy the upcoming events and that you all get into the spirit of the season! I look forward to seeing you there!

<Hidden>

User

whoa go NE btw first to comment and love halloween

koben

User

Any news on the vendor and any events for Deathwing?

<Hidden>

User

wohooooo :) nice action :P

<Hidden>

User

Nice, nice :) But "all I want for Halloween" are: working achievments :P

Darkraiser

User

When put the vendor?

<Hidden>

User

Yeah not seeing any vouchers dropping yet and can't find the vendor either.

<Hidden>

User

you guyz better workin on by now on your videos cuz , icant!!wait to watch!!!hehee ^^

Skinny

User

Does anyone knows where ticket voucher vendor is located?!?!?

rene lipman

User

the are normalie standing in sw and olgri

<Hidden>

User

You are showing the wrong Wintergrasp Commendation it should be this 1 http://armory.neverendless-wow.com/items/deathwing/44115. you have the Arthas version of it :D

<Hidden>

User

You are showing the wrong Wintergrasp Commendation it should be this 1 http://armory.neverendless-wow.com/items/deathwing/44115. you have the Arthas version of it :D
but does it matter why don't you put in an application for staff and do better?

<Hidden>

User

"Be submitted to me before midnight server time on October 31, 2012 via Event Submission support ticket. Winners will be posted by November 5."

Today is the 6th. Still no announcement about the video event. Can someone give me a update on whats happening about that?

You need to be logged in to reply.