Forums
Forums >>> >>>
Out with the old...
Out with the old...

Development Team Leader

User

With the approaching release of the new Deathwing realm, we decided it would be appropriate to create a replacement for the automated in-game tokens for name/appearance/faction/race changes and so on.

We therefore created the new 'Services' section of the vote/donation shops. These services allow you to activate a name change, appearance change, and so on without the additional step of a token. Simply select the service you want, select the character, and the appropriate action automatically gets taken on that character.

The same restrictions apply to the services as to the old tokens - Name Changing and Appearance changing share a 30 day cooldown, Race Changing and Faction Changing share a 30 day cooldown. Profession tokens require you to have at least 1 point in the profession for skill tokens, and maximum skill for the recipe tokens.

As previously stated, these services will not be available on Deathwing until the realm First Acheivements have been completed.

<Hidden>

User

...realm First Acheivements have been completed...

Let the race begin!

BoSNiaN

User

Yay for automation :)

<Hidden>

User

OMg Tier increases SUPER AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

<Hidden>

User

Really nice Stew great work :D

<Hidden>

User

I want a Realm's First Ach... ^^

<Hidden>

User

Hey guys what happens to the donor gear on 3.3.5? Can it be taken over to Deathwing ? Or maybe char transfer and re-custom? Please let me know. ;-)

<Hidden>

User

then wath happen to LK toons?

<Hidden>

User

what is tier upgrade means?

does it means if i have relentless i can upgrade it to wrathful if i donate for this token?

please let me know,,,thanks

<Hidden>

User

Hey guys what happens to the donor gear on 3.3.5? Can it be taken over to Deathwing ? Or maybe char transfer and re-custom? Please let me know. ;-)

no donorgear on the new realm plz read evrything befor you ask :P

Development Team Leader

User

what is tier upgrade means?

does it means if i have relentless i can upgrade it to wrathful if i donate for this token?

please let me know,,,thanks

The definition of the service is described on both the tooltip and the page where you choose the character to activate it for. I suggest you read one of them.

You need to be logged in to reply.