Forums
Forums >>> >>>
NECon 2014 Event Schedule, Additional NE News and Updates
NECon 2014 Event Schedule, Additional NE News and Updates

Ysabel

Director, Operations

Table of Contents

I Know You've All Been Waiting...

NECon 2014 is nearly here! I hope you are all ready for some amazing events and rewards, not to mention endless Neverendless fun! I'm very excited to present to you all during this special time our Special Events Coordinator, Decode! Decode is a long-time friend and loyal member of the Neverendless family who has finally returned to share his skills once again. I am sure you will all have the chance to meet him in-game soon, and do be sure to say hello! His specialty is definitely entertainment and he is here to provide it to all of you!

Now, for all of you who are tired of my crazy long walls of text posts, Looby has worked hard to put together a more engaging version of the NECon 2014 schedule, for your viewing pleasure! Thank you, Looby, for your amazing efforts! (If you enjoy the video please be sure to "like" and subscribe!)

Schedule of Events

**Schedule changes as of January 8 noted in red. Thank you for your patience!
Thursday, January 9th:
08:00-09:00 ~ Opening Ceremony
10:00 ~ TeamSpeak Trivia (Out of Game)
12:00-01:00/12:00-13:00 ~ 2v2 Tournament Non Custom
02:00-03:00/14:00-15:00 ~ Free For All Event
04:00-06:00/16:00-18:00 ~ Noggenfogger Roulette
07:00-08:00/19:00-20:00 ~ MBG
08:00/20:00 ~ TeamSpeak Trivia

Friday, January 10th:
08:00-10:00 ~ City Raid
12:00-01:00/12:00-13:00 ~ 40v40 **
01:00/13:00 ~ Noggenfogger Roulette **
02:00-03:00/14:00-15:00 ~ TeamSpeak Trivia **
04:00-05:00/16:00-17:00 ~ Jump Event **
06:00-08:00/18:00-20:00 ~ Maze Event **

08:00/20:00 ~ TeamSpeak Trivia

Saturday, January 11th:
10:00 ~ TeamSpeak Trivia
11:00-12:00 ~ Noggenfogger Roulette
01:00-02:00/13:00-14:00 ~ City Raid
03:00-04:00/15:00-16:00 ~ Maze
05:00-06:00/17:00-18:00 ~ MBG
07:00/19:00 ~ Karaoke (TeamSpeak)

Sunday, January 12th:
09:00-11:00 ~ Free For All Event
11:00 ~ TeamSpeak Trivia
12:00-01:00/12:00-13:00 ~ 40v40
01:00-02:00/13:00-14:00 ~ 2v2 Tournament – Customs Allowed
02:00/14:00 ~ Karaoke (TeamSpeak)
06:00 - 07:00/18:00 - 19:00 ~ Maze
07:00 - 08:00/19:00 - 20:00 ~ Jump Event
08:00 - 09:00/20:00 - 21:00 ~ Closing ceremony **

NECon 2014 Video Contest: YOU Be the Director!

One of my personal favorite things about gaming is gaming videos. This is why you'll never catch (as far as I'm concerned!) a Neverendless Special Event weekend without a video contest! I know there are many of you out there with lots of talent--now is the time to show it!

The Details:

• Must include footage from NECon 2014.
  • Must include mention of www.neverendless-wow.com.
  • Must be no shorter than 3 minutes and no longer than 10 minutes.
  • Your submission link must be received via Event Submission support ticket.
  • Submissions must be received between January 9 and January 12 (before 11:59 pm server time).
  • Up to three winners will be chosen and featured on our website and YouTube Channel.
  • Prizes:

NECon 2014 Point and Shoot (The Screenshot Contest)

Not up to filming and editing work? Everyone can handle a camera, yes? (Or... a PrintScreen button...) Capture the action of NECon 2014 in a still shot (aka screenshot) and submit your entry between January 9 and January 12 via Event Submission support ticket for a chance to win the following:

The Details:

Dress The Staff - (Semi-)Permanently!

Now that staff has been restructured, the GameMasters need a new uniform! We've seen all those pretty custom sets you all put together, and we know you can design something the Neverendless GameMasters will be proud to wear! There are two separate parts to this contest and participants may enter one or both parts, depending on preference.

The Details:

• Participants may enter for Names and Quotes, Display, or both.
  • Submissions MUST include Names/Quotes or Displays for at least Head, Chest, Hands, Legs and Feet. Back and belt pieces are optional.
  • Submissions must be received by Event Submission support ticket no later than January 12 at 11:59 PM server time.
  • Winners will be announced and rewards sent by end of the day on January 15.
  • Prizes (For Each Separate Part: Names/Quotes or Displays):

The first place winners of each portion of the contest (Names/Quotes and Displays) will also be credited for their work on at least one piece of the gear. Neverendless in-game GameMasters will wear the winning set until such time that Management decides a new set is needed!

Tell Us A Story - The Forum Storywriting Event

Look for specifics on this event on our Forums in the NECon 2014 Section (to be revealed January 9). Details will be provided there as to what you will be required to include in your story to qualify for the contest. Submissions will need to be sent via Event Submission support ticket no later than January 12 at 11:59 PM. Winners will be announced and rewards will be sent by January 15.

Prizes:

Choose Your Own Adventure

In this new and exciting event, players will read the beginning of a provided storyline and will be able to choose how to proceed. Find details on how to play in our NECon 2014 Forum Section, which opens January 9. Participants will be required to submit their daily choices for the event via Event Submission support ticket. Please include the event name, your forum name, the title of the post for the day, and your choice from the given options. Again, full details will be provided when the event opens on the first official day of NECon 2014!

Final story wrap up will be done Sunday, January 12, with details on the adventures of all participating players (if they are all still ALIVE ;)). Rewards will be sent no later than January 15. Prizes will be revealed at a later time. Please take the time to try this new event! If it is widely enjoyed, we are sure to provide it again in the future!

Teamspeak Events

Trivias

• January 9th ~ 10:00 & 08:00/20:00
  • January 10th ~ 01:00/13:00 & 08:00/20:00
  • January 11th ~ 10:00
  • January 12th ~ 11:00

Trivia Prizes:

• Arthas:
  • Deathwing:
    • 1st Place: 200 gold, 6x WinterGrasp Commendation, 15 chips
    • All Other Participants: 75 gold,4x WinterGrasp Commendation

Karaoke

• January 11th ~ 07:00/19:00
  • January 12th ~ 02:00/14:00

Karaoke Prizes:

• Arthas:
    • 1st Place: 10,000 gold, 100x [Ticket Voucher], [NECon Participation Shirt], 50 chips
    • 2nd Place: 5,000 gold, 75x [Ticket Voucher], [NECon Participation Shirt], 25 chips
    • 3rd Place: 2,500 gold, 50x [Ticket Voucher], [NECon Participation Shirt], 15 chips
    • All Other Participants: 25x [Ticket Voucher], [NECon Participation Shirt]
  • Deathwing:
    • 1st Place: 750 gold, 8x WinterGrasp Commendation, 50 chips
    • 2nd Place: 375 gold, 7x WinterGrasp Commendation, 25 chips
    • 3rd Place: 200 gold, 6x WinterGrasp Commendation, 15 chips
    • All Other Participants: 100 gold, 5x WinterGrasp Commendation

Tim the Ticket Master <Purveyor of Wondrous Goods>

All you mammoth crazies, get ready! Tim will await you in Orgrimmar and Stormwind on Arthas, ready to take your [Ticket Voucher]s in exchange for some fun prizes including an all new never before offered as a Vendor reward mount! Tim will be with us between January 9 and January 15. Ticket vouchers will be awarded with in- and out-of-game events between January 9 and January 12 and will also be randomly dropping in the world between those dates. We booked Tim a few extra days so you can take your time shopping, but his departure is firm so don't delay!

Mounts:

Companions:

Fun Toys

More Information on Event Rewards

In addition to increased "regular" rewards for in- and out-of-game events, we have (as usual for NECon) some bonuses for you. [Ticket Voucher]s are added to your rewards for every event (on Arthas). All participants in any NECon 2014 event will receive a custom NECon 2014 Participant souvenir shirt. Where noted, for major events, chips are also at stake! All event rewards, when not distributed immediately following the event's conclusion, will be sent out by end of the day on January 15.

Please note that where not specifically noted in this post, Deathwing rewards WILL be given, please see event hosts for details. We apologize to our few but loyal Deathwing players; in-game events will only be hosted on Arthas during NECon 2014.

City Raid:

40v40:

Tournaments: (BOTH non customs and customs allowed)

• 1st Place: 60 Chips & [NECON Custom Tournament Winner Tabard] or [NECON Non-Custom Tournament Winner Tabard]
  • 2nd Place: 30 Chips & [NECON Custom Tournament Runner-Up Tabard] or [NECON Non-Custom Tournament Runner-Up Tabard]
  • Participants: [NECon Custom Tournament Participant Tabard] or [NECon Non-Custom Tournament Participant Tabard]

MBG:

Noggenfogger Roulette:

• 1st Place: 25 chips + 30 doubloons + 30 [Ticket Voucher] & [NECon Participation Shirt]
  • 2nd Place: 15 chips + 20 doubloons + 20 [Ticket Voucher] & [NECon Participation Shirt]
  • 3rd Place: 10 chips + 10 doubloons + 10 [Ticket Voucher] & [NECon Participation Shirt]
  • All other Participants: 5 Doubloons and 5 [Ticket Voucher] & [NECon Participation Shirt]

Maze and Jump Events:

• 1st Place: 25 chips + 30 doubloons + 30 [Ticket Voucher] & [NECon Participation Shirt]
  • 2nd Place: 15 chips + 20 doubloons + 20 [Ticket Voucher] & [NECon Participation Shirt]
  • 3rd Place: 10 chips + 10 doubloons + 10 [Ticket Voucher] & [NECon Participation Shirt]
  • All other Participants: 5 Doubloons and 5 [Ticket Voucher] & [NECon Participation Shirt]

Free For All:

Remember, ALL rewards not handed out at the time of the event are planned to be sent no later than end of the day Jan 15.

In Other Neverendless News

Last but not least, and no less important than all this NECon 2014 buzz! Please note the following:

New Realms

We know you have all been wondering about the new, promised realms coming to Neverendless. Our 4.3.4 and MOP realms will be launched as soon as possible, but at the current time due to delays caused by our recent DDOS attack, there is no specific launch date at this time. We WILL be releasing 4.3.4 prior to releasing MOP. We thank you for your patience!

Recruitment

We are still seeking staff! Please see the new staff descriptions and application on our Recruitment page. If you have what it takes to be a part of the Staff, WE need YOU! Submit an application today! :)

Beta Testing Team

Hello Neverendless! Do you enjoy playing on our server? Have you ever wanted to contribute to our community? Well, here's your chance! The Neverendless Staff Team is recruiting Beta Testers.

We are looking for helpful, active players that are able to put their WoW playing experience to use to test a wide variety of things on our test realms. As a Beta Tester you will be required to test quests, professions, skills, instances, arenas etc to ensure that everything is working as close to retail standards as possible.

Other requirements include:

• Fluent English in writing and speech are a must! If you are fluent in any other language do not hesitate to mention this on the application form.
  • Having a working microphone is a must.
  • You have to be an active member of NE
  • Play multiple classes and factions as well as being extremely familiar with the builds used for in game characters.
  • Have a full understanding of the game, areas and mechanics of Wow.
  • This department is currently recruiting. Apply Here!

Final Notes

If you've made it this far (without cheating!), give yourself a cookie and a pat on the back! We hope you all are as excited about NECon 2014 as we are! Thank you once again to all our dedicated Staff who have worked so hard to provide these events and rewards for the Community, and thank YOU, our players, for your loyalty and for choosing to make Neverendless your Azerothian home. We look forward to seeing you at the start of events: don't miss our special Opening Ceremony on the morning of the 9th! Party time starts early, so get up, get ready and come meet the Staff in your main cities to kick off the biggest celebration Neverendless provides each year: NECon! Best wishes to all participants, may luck and skill be on your side. ;) Enjoy!

Take Me To The Top!

Quicksand

User

ironskull

User

<Hidden>

User

Holy cow... I AM SO STOKED. This is gonna be amazing, I really can't wait! I love the vendor prizes, and the events, there are so many, I have to try them all! Looks like I'll be having a full week of all nighters, thank GOODNESS I'm on holiday for the entire NECon Weekend, wghztdjydkfjgdsata <--- Hyper. :P

Also, HI DECODE <3 I've seen you in-game, silly guy :P And awesome video o.o that was pretty cool to watch! ^_^

THANK YOU NEVERENDLESS, THE STAFF, AND THE COMMUNITY! (P.S. No, I'm not kissass :P)

Kranith

User

SOOOO EPIC!!!
I FINALLY CAN'T WAIT!!
Thx NE :)

<Hidden>

User

omg loves where to sing up for 2v2 events :D

hollow_sk

User

I was hoping for [Invincible's Reins]... wont actually get it but I'm still happy cause the events are amazing as always.

<Hidden>

User

no 1v1?? are you serious?

<Hidden>

User

Everything except music is good..

<Hidden>

User

1v1 please, erh I really wish I didn't spend all my ticket vouchers>:

<Hidden>

User

I'm very excited. I only hope I'll be able to attend, as 9-12th of January I'll be out of state...

Ra's al Ghul

User

On the note it's nice to see NE-Con going even with low pop but same events every year for the last few years?

And I was expecting 3vs3 for the 6th year of the server :P

Ra's al Ghul

User

Whos that guy above?!

<Hidden>

User

OOOOOOOOOOOH the background! o.o

<Hidden>

User

Whos that guy above?!

Highspirito dat iz bad boi jxjxjx

<Hidden>

User

Caleyan

User

How exciting! It's too bad I'll be traveling at least for part of the time this is ongoing though. Still, I look forward to the upcoming events I can participate in.

<Hidden>

User

Wish there was more than one jump event

<Hidden>

User

dam..

Again i have every singel item from the list.

Muji

User

i hope we will get some population after all!
Good to see this comments :D
Good luck all. ( Don't need to think about win in PVP events. I'm gonna win in all.)

hollow_sk

User

i hope we will get some population after all!
Good to see this comments :D
Good luck all. ( Don't need to think about win in PVP events. I'm gonna win in all.)

LMAO , made my day!

<Hidden>

User

Highspirit haxer lvl 85 xoxo

<Hidden>

User

omg loves pro events omg loves agen

You need to be logged in to reply.