Forums
Forums >>> >>>
BOO to YOU, Neverendless!
BOO to YOU, Neverendless!

Ysabel

Director, Operations

Happy Halloween, Neverendless!

It's that time of year again! Everyone needs to get dressed in their best and be present this weekend for Neverendless's Spooky Celebration!* Here is some important info:

Dates

• Friday-Sunday, October 25-27: In-Game and Out-of-Game special events. In-Game events occur on Arthas only, but Out-of-Game events offer rewards for Deathwing players, if desired.
  • Wednesday, October 23: [Ticket Voucher]s begin dropping.
  • Friday, October 25: Ben Dedlong (your Spooky Vendor) arrives in Orgrimmar and Stormwind, ready to trade your [Ticket Voucher]s for fun-filled tricks and treats!
  • Sunday, October 27: Events close.
  • Wednesday, October 30: [Ticket Voucher]s stop dropping.
  • Thursday, October 31: Ben Dedlong takes a hike!

Events

We can't divulge all our secrets in advance, but I DID convince the Staff to share some of the fun things they are planning for you this coming weekend!

Special Events may include, but may not be limited to, the following:

• Halloween Roulette
  • Zombie Attack
  • Return of the Headless Horseman
  • 40v40 - Halloween Edition
  • Halloween Maze
  • Halloween City Raid - Defense Edition
  • Daily Themed Forum Events
  • Spooky Screenshot Contest
  • Halloween Karaoke
  • Additional Events as Planned and Provided by Staff!

Remember, not only are [Ticket Voucher]s going to be dropping from random mobs all over Azeroth, they will be awarded as prizes for these special events! On Arthas, [Ticket Voucher]s and [Neverendless Doubloon]s will be given as prizes. Deathwing players will be able to choose realm-appropriate rewards for out-of-game events.

Also do be sure to keep an eye out for staff members in costume! Take a screenshot and submit it to our Media section: Halloween-themed screenshots, particularly including staff members in costume, will be given "bonus points" in consideration for Picture of the Week!

We hope you will all enjoy our spooky celebration! Come be a part of the creepiest time of year at Neverendless: don't miss out! ;)

*Sadly, due to core restrictions, [Ticket Voucher]s and Ben Dedlong are only available on Arthas. Our apologies to Deathwing players!

<Hidden>

User

Ooooh, Halloween!
Thanks Neverendless! <3

<Hidden>

User

I hope that event's will bring more players on NE ! Good job ! ;D

Sagsibill

User

Halloween Party!!!! <3 Whooooo!

Ty Neverendless <333

<Hidden>

User

More Prizes, More players to come...

hollow_sk

User

TICKEEEEET VOUCHEEEEEEERS!

<Hidden>

User

This happend evry year but i was scared ty to new core i think this will not happend ty for this put some good mounts :D btw sry for my bed eng :(

Gatorraid the immortal

User

TICKETS my favorite NE event

<Hidden>

User

"*Sadly, due to core restrictions, [Ticket Voucher]s and Ben Dedlong are only available on Arthas. Our apologies to Deathwing players!" nice font size:D

<Hidden>

User

Yea event and halloweenn!! Party sounds good :D it will be cool !!!

<Hidden>

User

Went through the whole of Deadmines and not one ticket voucher dropped._.

<Hidden>

User

must be a N/E joke being played on us for Halloween as its almost into the 24th and still no ticket drops, so cn a N/E staff member just say if this actually still on of just an error?

Dune

Head Moderator

We apologize for the delay and hope to have the [Ticket Voucher]s dropping as soon as possible.

<Hidden>

User

still not droping i think you guys shud increst drop rates for [Ticket Voucher] so peapol can farm them and buy stuff they need :)

<Hidden>

User

Omg ticket voucher again I just hve fun to in farming it
Neverendless is cool!

Caleyan

User

Ooooh how exciting! I may try to squeeze in some time this weekend if I can. Halloween karaoke sounds like fun.

<Hidden>

User

Pro event.Just put the Vendor for that vouchers cuz i have MAAAAAANY

hollow_sk

User

Pro event.Just put the Vendor for that vouchers cuz i have MAAAAAANY

2k is many.If you have like 500, it's nothing - trust me :D

<Hidden>

User

Friday, October 25 : Ben Dedlong (your Spooky Vendor) - maybe N/E should send out search party's for the vendor or give him a phone call letting him know its almost saturday the 26th.

<Hidden>

User

It is 26.10.2013 time 7.16 UTC +1 No Vendo :( and i have only 2k of tikets :(

<Hidden>

User

Windenigma pirates day was not skip it was ther but for a shor time only i have archivment :D

<Hidden>

User

Thank you, i stand corrected, i was even on that day so noobidea how i missed that. but i think the ticket vendors done a runner with all his goods

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

where is Ben Dedlong???????

<Hidden>

User

When comes the vendor?
>_<

<Hidden>

User

Wuu

User

still no vendor... i gues something went wrong?! :S

hollow_sk

User

Well.. they can still delete our comments.NE GM's are still alive it seems.Hope Vendor comes soon tho.. :)

<Hidden>

User

I think this is all TY to New core but server is stable and Vendo WILL come so dont wory just farm more tikets i have only 3k :)

<Hidden>

User

Well.. they can still delete our comments.NE GM's are still alive it seems.Hope Vendor comes soon tho.. :)

they delete all of my posts
so they will this one

You need to be logged in to reply.