Forums
Forums >>> >>>
Cross-Faction Guild Members and Hellscream Donation Discussion
Cross-Faction Guild Members and Hellscream Donation Discussion

Ysabel

Director, Operations

This is an important update regarding Hellscream Guilds. Players should be aware that all characters who are not the same faction as the Guild Master of their current guild will be removed from those guilds within the next week or two. Cross-faction guild membership is not a Blizzlike feature and it will soon be corrected on Hellscream. Players have the option to leave the guild manually but if they do not they will automatically be removed when this fix is put in place. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause, but are providing this advance notice so those players affected will be able to take steps sooner to find a new appropriately factioned guild.

Also, as we know some of our donors are interested in donating for gold, we have started a discussion thread on the forums on this topic. We are hesitant to add large amounts of gold to our donation options at this time as it is a priority to protect the economy of Hellscream from falling into the same trap that over time our Arthas economy has.

If you are interested in participating in this discussion, please visit the thread linked above to provide us with your input on this issue. Keep in mind constructive feedback is appreciated, but we insist the discussion be kept positive and on topic.

Thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation with these matters!

BloodBand

User

Thank you for informing us :)

<Hidden>

User

i realy wanted to join Auxilium

<Hidden>

User

Genei Ryodan good ally guild

<Hidden>

User

I really hope NE does well with MoP. Il try to advertise it. But, you should make MoP your primary souce on Arene Top 100 voteting site.

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

While I understand the need to be as close to Blizzlike as possible, I'd suggest leaving guilds as they are in their cross faction state, at least while the population is low. When there is a large consistent population of horde and ally on, I would be fine with this change, but for now, it would just split the community, and not be able work together nearly as well to test/play group content

jkummer

User

I can understand the cross faction in guilds, but are you looking at being able to transfer any of our toons as you had talked about originally as that may also help bring up the population in MOP as well. Not that leveling a toon here is that tough at the moment but it could help jump start the economy of the realm.

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

Join Infinity today!

You need to be logged in to reply.