Forums
Forums >>> >>>
Upcoming Changes to Neverendless
Upcoming Changes to Neverendless

<Hidden>

User

Very nice job NE, that brings back memories and makes the future look great.

As for people complaining about donors...

1) they keep the server alive,
2) making a new server for any reason would split the current population, you think you have to wait long for bg's, arena's and raids now? try getting a fight or raid group with half the people online... it just is not practical in my opinion.

Anyways the discounts, return of warp npc, and new content, well done NE once again :D

well, if you say that, what about the people that feel it's unfair and left? won't that also make the bg and all slower by more then if we split the realm in two, and not alot of people like donors except donors themselves

<Hidden>

User

plus, if they make the donors cheaper, they will just make the rich people stronger then they already are and the poor people get donor armor and for the ones that can't pay at all dead... we play private server because it's free-and it's cooler for the things are faster and more fun-, am i right?

<Hidden>

User

Yeah make 2 realms. Its not going to be fun to play if there is gonna be more donors. Its allready starting to take the fun out of the server. Many people will leave if it gets to bad. So think about making a donor realm and non-donor realm

<Hidden>

User

TWEE TWEE I EM EXCITED ABOUT THE NEW CHANGES excpet the cataclysm one me no rieky

ZzeaL

User

Great news for everyone thanks for the info :D

MrBean

User

I think a second server would be great, ...But most will not like this idea....

In order to create a second server that would have no customs....What if there is a sort of revenue making (click on ads or something along those lines...) that can generate funds for NE. Not sure if this would work but its an idea that I'm throwing out there.

As we all know that running NE isn't free and many use NE for the free game play that is made available to us. With the recent voting issues that happened (remember voting is advertising for the server, which can generate possible funds to keep NE alive and well.).

I believe this could be a way to help generate the funds needed to help create and maintain a second server as revenues from this type of server will be limited and would need alternative sources to aid with keeping it alive.

Regards,

Jem

User

This article is not here to start the debate over whether or not to have two servers. Let's keep the comments to the announcement that was made and stop arguing about the second server issue.

If you feel you have a good valid suggestion on how you think the server can be improved then put in a suggestion ticket in the support section.

Thanks
~Jem

<Hidden>

User

you still need to pay for the action,

there are chips needed to buy custom items. but u can use the votepoints to get them for less chips thats the meaning i guess...

<Hidden>

User

http://forum.neverendless-wow.com/forumdisplay.php?f=75
...do they even bother using this area? It -is- there...they should post more updates in it...

<Hidden>

User

That's not a bad idea..but with more donors normal players can't play and leave the server because is boring to be rolfpwned....i think the best way is to have 2 server...a non-donor server and another for donor people...Neverendless has a very professinal staff and i'm sure that they have already thought something lkike this ;)

Its not a bad idea but no1 likes doing stuff 4free? so maybe ur toon can be on both servers but when you get items on free server i wont show if you dont have it yet on donor. but now u somehow have to make the ppl want to play more on donor to give money than just loafing for free on free server, cuz whos gonna pay the maintance? maybe keep ALL events on honor server and only allow you to play on free server after a X ammount of donor poits?

galaton

User

damm warpnpc back that will be like in old days ^^ nice :)) but again we are 100 pll who are talking about finding another server (and we dont want that)but evry time we do BG ther is to many donor and hackers ther and if you report the hackers .1= no one to read the ticket.2=the gm just say he´s a donor :(( but its funny how a donor shamy cant hit witt 44k and yes its not the first time it happens but nerf the donor gear and get some gm from outside who dont have ingame friends for thats a problem to friends dont bann ther friends

<Hidden>

User

help any one help me my Dk Bug And i dont have 2 telnts points

Novikmet

User

when will neverendless go on the cata wow ?!
i would be also good that it has a 3.3.5 server and 4.2.2 - 4.0.6 server

You need to be logged in to reply.