Forums
Forums >>> >>>
Beta Testing: Raids and Battlegrounds
Beta Testing: Raids and Battlegrounds

Ysabel

Director, Operations

Neverendless, we need YOUR help! We need more Beta Testers for this coming weekend to test the Raids and Battlegrounds on the upcoming core.

If you are interested in joining the team, here is what you need to know:

• Check your availability for Saturday and Sunday, September 7-8 at 10am server time. Are you free? Great, keep reading!
  • Fill out an Application to become a tester.
  • Once approved, a copy of your account will be moved to the test realm. You will prepare one character of each faction (Horde and Alliance). Do not forget to gear yourself and set up your UI as needed! (Instructions on gearing will be provided.)
  • Show up at the scheduled time and GET TESTING!

Keep in mind:

Testers will be expected to follow all server rules at all times regardless of realm. Failure to follow server rules and staff instructions during testing may result in removal from the testing team as well as, depending on severity of offense, actions taken against your account(s) or character(s).

If you are approved for testing and are not prepared by start time, you will be removed from the team. Be ready on time! If you disrupt the testing or the group in any way during testing, you will be removed from the team. If you make any abuse of any additional powers or privileges temporary or permanent given to you during the course of testing, you will be removed from the team and may face consequences to your account(s) or character(s).

The bottom line is, with all this being said; use common sense, be helpful and friendly, and have fun! We look forward to reviewing your applications.

Apply Now!

Here's that link again, just in case: Beta Tester Application.

Deadline for Submission (NO Exceptions): 11:59 pm (server time) Wednesday, September 4, 2013.

Testing Dates for Battlegrounds and Raids: Saturday and Sunday, September 7 and 8, 2013 beginning at 10am server time.

Thank you in advance for your assistance; those who are accepted we look forward to working with you and hope you will enjoy this project.

GO NEVERENDLESS!

<Hidden>

User

jawir93

User

<Hidden>

User

SaTaNcLaWs

User

I am definitely applying xD

SaTaNcLaWs

User

First :P

Second :P

Third XD

Gz you guys win a [Haute Club Membership Card]

<Hidden>

User

I keep my fingers crossed for the success of "New NE"

also i dream about fully working Isle of Conquest *_*

<Hidden>

User

My birthday is on 6th :P so i wont be able to join...But to those testers who will test raids...please report gunship...thats all :D...All bgs works perfectly!

krisko

User

<Hidden>

User

I keep my fingers crossed for the success of "New NE"

also i dream about fully working Isle of Conquest *_*

This would be AMAZING. Simply AMAZING. Guys join BETA test team

Xserks

User

you wouldnt liek isle so much after you do it few times its long and booring

rene lipman

User