Forums
Forums >>> >>>
The Rift
The Rift

Ysabel

Director, Operations

Ysabel threw her sword down on the table with a clatter.

Bobby, I've had enough of this stubbornness! We must come to a decision!

Blackswann frowned as he rose from his chair, pushing it aside angrily.

You think you can threaten me with that... toothpick? It's time you faced the truth, Ysabel... you're not going to have your way this time! Now, stop pushing me, or see where it gets you!

NECon: a time of celebration for Neverendless. Or is it?

A rift has come between Blackswann and Ysabel, and as tensions rise the Staff worries that NECon 2013 may not come to pass at all...

NOTE: The above storyline is intended for entertainment purposes only.

<Hidden>

User

Can anyone explain ma what is NEcon event... Pls :)

Wayer

User

With NECon you can win chips, or just when you participate you get a shirt. like NECon with 2012 you get a shirt like this http://armory.neverendless-wow.com/items/arthas/192003

<Hidden>

User

Chips Doubloons Honor and Event's all over.. Sharpen your weapons guys i have a feeling NE-con 2013
is going to come with a BANG!!
I choose NO side but instead will do my best to KILL Them ALL without Prejudice Muahaha <3
Happy New Year Neverendless!

ironskull

User

YEAH ! Bring it on !

<Hidden>

User

Sorry for being menace, but what i have to do to win a chips, simple to participate or something else?

Xserks

User

NE-Con 2013 You are not prepared!

<Hidden>

User

WHERE DO I ENTER?!

townshend

User

I will be on Vacations skiing...damn

<Hidden>

User

When will this event happen?

<Hidden>

User

Sorry wrong question how we will join???

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

Yes kakarot its easier than you think just keep your eye out in-game, here on the the site,the forums and dont forget in there Team Speak channels <3 there's events everywhere even for level 1's Thank you NE!

<Hidden>

User

Choose sides, eh? I choose no side. I'll let the two sides destroy each other and take over what's left, MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

<Hidden>

User

They are awesome ,2012 was just as good ,get ready peeps for some major butt kicking

<Hidden>

User

how do we enter?

<Hidden>

User

<----------- NE-Con 2013 PvP Winner ;-). Good Luck to everyone!

<Hidden>

User

Can somebody link me time + date of this event. And where to enter. Thankyou.

Archmaiden

User

Noo :( at the begining frend told me NE-Con for the new year , for this year many will be unavailible for NE-con like me :(

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

whatever..sure anytime il be there...but my prob is what toon i will be using....

<Hidden>

User

I have kinda quit WoW so i guess i'm not to be gayest person at the event

You need to be logged in to reply.