Forums
Forums >>> >>>
Hellscream Heirloom Donations
Hellscream Heirloom Donations

Jem

User

We will be filling out the Vote and Donation Shops for Hellscream over the coming month. However, for those who are interested in getting a boost in leveling, heirloom items are available now in the Hellscream Donation Shop. We apologize that these items are not, and will not be anytime soon, available in the Vote Shop. Please understand that Neverendless needs your donations to help support the server!

Do be careful when selecting items to note how and when the items will help you. Heirloom items generally aid in leveling until level 80 or 85, depending on the item. Please refer to the following list for items currently available for Hellscream donations. Thank you once again for your support if you choose to donate!

As Neverendless' usual automated system for donations is not currently running for Hellscream, any donations will need to be done manually at this time. In order to do a Donation for Hellscream, purchase the required number of chips as normal and then put in a Hellscream Donation support ticket. In this ticket you will need to provide your Donation Transaction ID, Donation Date, Character Name, Items selected and Chip Amount used. Please remember that this form is for Hellscream donations only so use the regular Donation shop for Arthas or Deathwing donations.

Once you have donated and submitted your form, an Admin will review it to ensure that the required amount of chips have been donated for. When they have ensured all required information has been provided they will contact you in game to add the items directly to your character's bags. Please ensure that you are available in game on that character and have free bag space to receive the items. NOTE: no donation can be mailed at this time so you will need to be online to receive your items.

At this time due to our current patch of 5.0.5 the following Heirloom items are the only ones available, although with further patches we hope to be able to offer a larger Heirloom selection. All the following Heirloom items and the [Foror's Crate of Endless Resist Gear Storage] will be offered at 5 Chips per item selected.

BAGS:

[Foror's Crate of Endless Resist Gear Storage]

WEAPONS:

Bow: [Charmed Ancient Bone Bow]

Dagger: [Balanced Heartseeker] + [Sharpened Scarlet Kris]

Gun: [Upgraded Dwarven Hand Cannon]

1H Mace: [Devout Aurastone Hammer] + [The Blessed Hammer of Grace] + [Venerable Mass of McGowan]

1H Sword: [Venerable Dal'Rend's Sacred Charge] + [Battleworn Thrash Blade] + Bloodsoaked Skullforge Reaver

Staff: [Dignified Headmaster's Charge] + [Grand Staff of Jordan] + Burnished Warden Staff

2H Axe: [Bloodied Arcanite Reaper]

2H Mace: [Repurposed Lava Dredger]

2H Sword: [Reforged Truesilver Champion] + [Ancestral Claymore]

ARMOR:

Cloaks: [Ancient Bloodmoon Cloak] + [Inherited Cape of the Black Baron] + [Worn Stoneskin Gargoyle Cape] + Ripped Sandstorm Cloak

Cloth:
Shoulders: [Tattered Dreadmist Mantle] + [Exquisite Sunderseer Mantle]
Chest: [Tattered Dreadmist Robe]
Head: [Tattered Dreadmist Mask]
Legs: [Tattered Dreadmist Leggings]

Leather:
Shoulders: [Stained Shadowcraft Spaulders] + [Preened Ironfeather Shoulders] + [Exceptional Stormshroud Shoulders] + [Lasting Feralheart Spaulders]
Chest: [Stained Shadowcraft Tunic] + [Preened Ironfeather Breastplate]
Head: [Stained Shadowcraft Cap] + [Preened Tribal War Feathers]
Legs: [Stained Shadowcraft Pants] + [Preened Wildfeather Leggings]

Mail:
Shoulders: [Champion Herod's Shoulder] + [Mystical Pauldrons of Elements] + [Prized Beastmaster's Mantle] + [Aged Pauldrons of The Five Thunders]
Chest: [Champion's Deathdealer Breastplate] + [Mystical Vest of Elements]
Head: [Tarnished Raging Berserker's Helm] + [Mystical Coif of Elements]
Legs: [Tarnished Leggings of Destruction] + [Mystical Kilt of Elements]

Plate:
Shoulders: [Polished Spaulders of Valor] + [Strengthened Stockade Pauldrons] + [Pristine Lightforge Spaulders] + Burnished Pauldrons of Might
Chest: [Polished Breastplate of Valor] + Burnished Breastplate of Might
Head: [Polished Helm of Valor] + Burnished Helm of Might
Legs: [Polished Legplates of Valor] + Burnished Legplates of Might

MISCELLANEOUS:

Ring: [Dread Pirate Ring]

Trinket: [Swift Hand of Justice] + [Discerning Eye of the Beast] + Horde-Inherited Insignia of the Horde + Alliance-Inherited Insignia of the Alliance

Again, many more items will be added in the coming days and weeks. Endgame gear for PvP and PvE, mounts, companions, and many other useful items will be added to both the Vote and Donation Shops. We will update you via website post accordingly!

Kranith

User

First!!
I'm the best 'cause I'm first!! Jajajaja!

NE is the best too, look this OP offer into the donation shop! ;)

<Hidden>

User

Wish I wasnt so lazy otherwise I'd actually level xD

Chickenpiripiri

User

NE the best server in the World, great community, great staff, and now this very nice realm MOP, NE you make one great job, make this realm without costums, just keep this with blizzlike and vote shop, and NE MOP realm go be the best in all private servers, good job to all staff :)

<Hidden>

User

great.... i gonna order now...

<Hidden>

User

I just tired to get one and there are no characters showing up in the list to send to. I have 3 toons on this account in Hellscream.

<Hidden>

User

Are the heirlooms....account bound?

<Hidden>

User

Are the heirlooms....account bound?

Yes they are :)

<Hidden>

User

Can't wait for Level Tokens to be available.

<Hidden>

User

I'm sorry bua as I compare your prices to other panda sites your prices are to high!

<Hidden>

User

So when can we expect vote shop items for Hellscream? :D

You need to be logged in to reply.