Forums
Forums >>> >>>
Another little surprise
Another little surprise

Development Team Leader

User

Thank you all who expressed your appreciation, if you really want to express your appreciation then go find some friends, tell them how Awesome Neverendless is, and drag them to come play here. The more the merrier right? :-)

I have one complaint. But it's a good one. NE needs a "Like" button. I would have pressed it a million times this week.

You mean like the one underneath the article, and the other one on the homepage at the bottom of the 'server status' block, underneath the big coloured Facebook, Twitter, RSS and Youtube buttons?

<Hidden>

User

gotta give it to Development Team, hands down. that was indeed a awesome idea, making it happen is more awesome. a luv u long time.

<Hidden>

User

Development Team,you're a genius. I hope you never leave NE.

caraii the awsome rouge

User

You mean like the one underneath the article, and the other one on the homepage at the bottom of the 'server status' block, underneath the big coloured Facebook, Twitter, RSS and Youtube buttons?

Many Players don't know the IRL names of their friends. So instead of it going through facebook. Have a like button that shows the main character from the acc it was liked on. Just somthing fun. Idk It might be copyrighted.

sase

User

<Hidden>

User

.__. steward .__. you are NE

<Hidden>

User

Hail the Stew!!!!

and mr. Blackswann....your post scares me a bit......but you ar OUR MAN, MAN..., mon!

Means that I shall return to Global chat....great to talk with guildies who are on a different realm and also superb to start raids .... GREAT!

<Hidden>

User

a new realm in arthas plz someone answer me

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

it will just create alot of confusion...but nice thing tho...

<Hidden>

User

on retail its realm nane and yeah its good news but i still think that they staff have to use some more times on bugĀ“s and hackers insted of this but thats just me :) nice work anyway

samvid1992

User

hats off to you Development Team...
Here is little suggestion to you Blackswann.....Please buy entire blizzard and make it neverendless-wow because you guys are awesome than blizzard...Thank you all

Hellfrozen

User

LOL the pic says YOUR MOM! anyway,great job guys NE is really making a name for itself out there :D

You need to be logged in to reply.