Forums
Forums >>> >>>
March Vote Shop Specials
March Vote Shop Specials

Ysabel

Director, Operations

A new month means new specials to reward you for your voting support!

Mounts

Armor

Weapons

Companions

Miscellaneous

In addition to the above specials that Jem has chosen for you, to support you during the month-long special non-custom arena event, the entire Vote Shop stock of Relentless gear is at a 25% discount the entire month. Please note that due to the amount of specials we have this month, not all will show on the specials page. Please be sure to reference this list so you don't miss out!

Please do make sure you are aware of the change in how to vote correctly to be sure your votes are counted. As always, thank you for your support and keep it up! Our rank is on the rise on all three sites, your votes DO matter! ;)

<Hidden>

User

The new item price reduction is wonderful , I once again feel proud for playing on such server with such supportive and helpful staff.

raymond4808

User

i like looks good :D

<Hidden>

User

More pets! :D

Goodbye Vote Points! Hello new pets!

<Hidden>

User

The categorized layout in your post greatly pleases my eye. Thank you for the specials!

galaton

User

i love the way NE work and i think its nice that Ne are putting that kind of item in the voteshop :)but again sometimes thinks are going to be to easy and bot like blizzlike as it say:(i think its time for the players to work harder to get ther stof=(play wow like it have to been play)but anyway nice stof :)

<Hidden>

User

Nice, finally somehing i can spend my votepoints on, that i will actually use for a while.
Instead of something thats just for ''show'''. Like pets and mounts.
Much appreciated.

PS! Watch out arenas, im getting myself an extra 3 relentless gear$.
>:D

<Hidden>

User

OMG!!!! The new discount makes me even more happier with this server !!!!
NE, keep up the good work and you will have more and more players!

<Hidden>

User

This is very good decision from Ne,i really think it will bust up voting,great job!!

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

i cant buy meta gems!!!

Helior

User

Woo Hoo! Relentless discounts! Really motivate a lot of people to vote for it. GO NE!!!!!!

<Hidden>

User

Very nice! Agree with Athenelul i'm proud to play on server with such awesome staff.

<Hidden>

User

The new item price reduction is wonderful , I once again feel proud for playing on such server with such supportive and helpful staff.

*Clicks "Like"*

<Hidden>

User

Does anybody know the exact dates on which the points arrive ?

<Hidden>

User

They are given out on the 7th, 14th, 21st, 28th and the last day of the month.

<Hidden>

User

They are given out on the 7th, 14th, 21st, 28th and the last day of the month.

Thank you <3

<Hidden>

User

Why they didn't came?

<Hidden>

User

well, first thank you to all NE staff. you're all great even ingame or in forum :D and im so lucky im just on time for your big discounts. i juststarted this week and got my 3relentless gear for my mage. :D thanks alot and keep up the good work. /salute NE :p

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

I used most my points up on buying relent gear JUST before this bonus came out... makes me go -.-
But now there's more incentive to vote. Cool :D

You need to be logged in to reply.