Forums
Forums >>> >>>
Memorial Day sale...
Memorial Day sale...

Blackswann

Owner/Founder

Monday May 27th is Memorial Day in the USA. It is a day we remember those that gave there life for our country in war and for the sake of freedom. Since NE is global and I realize that many people all over the world have given so much to maintain the way of life that each of us leads in a different way I have decided to have a 24 hour 2 for 1 sale.

2 chips for the price of 1 for 24 hours. For the the loyal players of Neverendless-WoW

Astina

User

Isn't that nice :)

SaTaNcLaWs

User

WoW I just purchased Chips now and did not get double the amount. Making a ticket I guess.

<Hidden>

User

Awwww.... i just bought my FD set plus 2 recustoms.... too bad...yet It's nice for those who have not yet bought their chips.

<Hidden>

User

Great offer, now you can buy chips favorably.
But those who do not want to buy, whether they are able to buy a shirt or tabard?

<Hidden>

User

Also made ticket due to just receiving the normal amount. Stil an epic special Swann.

<Hidden>

User

srsly Blackswann next time tell us before we donate...I just bought 150 chips...now i would have 300...This is 3th or 4th time i pay and for 2 or 3 days there is sale for 100% more chips...

<Hidden>

User

Also got normal amount of chips....

Shidako

User

It can take 60+ minutes for the other half of your chips to arrive.
So please be patient and wait a while ;)

bobis

User

NE staff once again does not fail to please!
Thank you very much.
Have a lovely day all.
-Busman-

<Hidden>

User

BTW . The chips are so important?? They are more important than the people that died???
No one cares for these guys that gave their lives for USA and no one cares that's too bad , too bad!

Corpseburrito

User

Thanks for the sacrifices people have made for us to have the lives we have, and thanks for the awesome sale. :)

Syzygy

User

<Hidden>

User

BTW . The chips are so important?? They are more important than the people that died???
No one cares for these guys that gave their lives for USA and no one cares that's too bad , too bad!

keep in mind most the players that are on NE are not from the USA so they don't know about this holiday . So I think it is a great thing that the owner is making everyone aware of it by doing this.

tutenz

User

thanks bro didnt get much but but doubled is good for some cust's and learnt a little about USA history Im from AU so didnt even know !! we have alot of similiar things for the indigenous in australia

Xunforgiven

User

You should do this more often! :D

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

What happened that day at the USA? Was the war with the Great Britain or the Civil War?

Fuzi

GameMaster Supervisor

What happened that day at the USA? Was the war with the Great Britain or the Civil War?

May the 27th happens to be the USAs' particular day to honor those that have passed during the many wars the world has endured.

<Hidden>

User

USA has had a ton of wars to be in and by my memory we lost only 1. American Revolution=we win. 2. Civil War= we win. 3. World War 1= we win. 4. World War 2= we win. 5. Cold war was like a tie we stopped ourselves and Russia from nuking eachother. 6. (in cold war) Korean Conflict= we win. 7.( in cold war) Vietnam war= THE ONLY WAR I KNOW THAT WE LOST. 8. war in middle east= still happenin i think. 9. war against terrorism(i think same as 8. i not sure)= still happening i think. i do not watch the news that much so idk if those last 2 are still happening. Those are our major wars and DON'T PLAN TO FIGHT THE USA IN A WAR

You need to be logged in to reply.