Forums
Forums >>> >>>
Server Maintenance 12/03/2011
Server Maintenance 12/03/2011

Ysabel

Director, Operations

Dear players,

We are conducting some server maintenance at the current time to optimize the database and make things run a bit more smoothly. As a result the server will be down for a period.

We will provide and update on the status in approximately 2 hours.

In the meantime, please join us in TeamSpeak for Karaoke (starting 7 pm server time), to hang out, or pop on into IRC to have a chat and pass the time.

Thank you for your patience, Neverendless!

fhqwhgads

User

okz sounds good, things running smoothly should be nice! gameplay has felt more choppy recently...

Muji

User

omg 2 hours. well hope fix some quests and instance. I mean VOA25

<Hidden>

User

Cows never lie , Cows never die.

<Hidden>

User

can this maintenance prevent me from receiving my donor chips? bc i purchased them and they went through and i normally get them almost instantly but its been almost an hour and no chips. is this bc of the maintenance?

<Hidden>

User

but cows sh!t a lot :D

Juba

User

Hope this maintenance fix some of hte quests that i report ;D

Zulogh

<Hidden>

User

Cows never lie , Cows never die.

This. I hope that alterac valley gets fixed :D

<Hidden>

User

chow for us is 2:00 what should I do next like two hours?

poowarrior88

User

Will customs be mailed when the server comes back? (plz)

acidwash

User

@Chaosbolt . you wont loose chips ever. they have record off when there bought and what there sold on. if server is down then chips prob come through when it comes up

Ysabel

Director, Operations

As stated in the updated Server Status message, maintenance is progressing well, and we will provide another update in an hour.

Thank you for your patience!

<Hidden>

User

Agree with Moouu, I miss the disabled Battle Grounds.

<Hidden>

User

When the server is online?

sweetest360ever

User

Thanks for actually posting an update on the site. I don't think I ever remember getting updates like they were proposed on the main site...awesome job NE

<Hidden>

User

Hmm hope the respawn points on the home cities is progressing well.. so pvp can be alive again! :)

Ysabel

Director, Operations

Aaaaaaand we're up!!!

<Hidden>

User

pls take back my weapon !

<Hidden>

User

my priest cant equip his HC weapon .. and i think i have a missing weapon too !!

<Hidden>

User

are the instances getting fixed too ?

Grishnackh

User

i am having huge lag for a few hours now.. over 1000 ms (even over 4000). i've installed latency fix nothing worked. also other stuff works smoothly, only this is lagging :(

noypi

User

hmmmm...does it mean no more arena farming?

hahaha...nice...

goodbye to all farmers out there...and gratz to all donor then =(....no chance now of winning as well(for non custom playes) ...hahahaha

anyways..goodluck NE World.....and grats for this updates...

<Hidden>

User

it sounds good to my ears....

i hope theres anti-hack program here so no hackers in this server...its been a long time i didnt play here cos too many hackers...

<Hidden>

User

galaton

User

hope this downtime will fix the bug/lost of armor /hp and dodge on druid (tankdruid)

<Hidden>

User

and about the quest "Distraction for Akama"? I've already reported bug but nothing,,,

galaton

User

hope this downtime will fix the bug/lost of armor /hp and dodge on druid (tankdruid)or maby its bez of the cata core bez druid are nerf on cata core

You need to be logged in to reply.