Forums
Forums >>> >>>
Bug Tracker Has Returned!
Bug Tracker Has Returned!

joonur

User

ooh ok then. Could you guys possibly make a post of what has been fixed? how about a "Fixes of the month" type deal?

<Hidden>

ooh ok then. Could you guys possibly make a post of what has been fixed? how about a "Fixes of the month" type deal?

We will be re-introducing bug fixes and changelogs in a whole new way very soon -- look for an announcement on that very topic in the upcoming weeks!

flamefast

User

great that the tracker is finally back =D
bug free NE, let it be!

<Hidden>

User

sure hope that arms gets fixed, posted a lot of em earlier ^^

<Hidden>

User

This is a nice addition, there are some bugs i want to report :)

Longobard

User

Yes, it would be nice if bugs were fixed actually. For example if the warrior's
Shattering Throw would remove invulnearabilities like divine shield or iceblock, or Warrior's Gag Order would silence the target for 3 secs, or the Glyph of Devastate would apply 2 stacks of sunder armor.. I think the most annoying bugs are the talent bugs, coz your character is worth nothing if the most important talents are bugged..

Toxifrog

User

Can you fix the quests in Wrimles Temple . Most of them are bugged

<Hidden>

User

kirin tor reputation quests are bugged tooo :/

Development Team Leader

User

Why are you posting issues in the comments when the article tells you exactly where and how to post them...

<Hidden>

User

/agree with Humperdinck
(lawl)

@ stewart: mabye they don't understand plain Engrish?

:P

<Hidden>

User

well i know xd

just that i have forgotten that quest and it was taken from dragon blight , i ll post it where it need to be once i got free from works :D

Elune

User

finally a way to report bugs without telling the entire community :D Now i can finally report some bugs and not have to worry about other people abusing it. Just put 3 in, expected to put quite a few more as some (1 in partiucular) is pretty op. :)

<Hidden>

User

Talk about pets bugs. =p. They do like a measly damage on 200-300 =(

janiekh

User

sometimes i get disconnected and then i lose a lot of things, i realy hate that.
NE you think you can fix it?

<Hidden>

User

hey i have a problem with a racial talent but its not on the long list :O
i've spoken to fidelity and luthranasia in-game about this..... heroic presence (+1% hit chance on draeneis) is not showing up on auras, and i'm not getting its benefits either, although it's in the spellbook. Fidelity tried unlearning and learning the spell (to me) but that didnt work either.
Is it that the aura doesnt show but it's actually theree? Or is the talent siomply not working? Because i remember seeing it active when i had started the character but can't remember when it just disappeared :O

Josiah

User

found a bug in the armory!

<Hidden>

User

On a scale of majorness this would be over 9000/10 ^^ , I'm sure alot of hunters would agree.
I should also mention that I've tested the BM tree and most of the talents work.. just the pets arn't up to standards XD. If pets were fixed then the whole BM spec would be widely used.

<Hidden>

User

You need to be logged in to reply.