Forums
Forums >>> >>>
Conquer the World Campaign Schedule
Conquer the World Campaign Schedule

<Hidden>

User

is something wrong with supply the war herb quest? i had 62 icethorn, turned in the quest and was left with only 3

I haven't had that happen at all. I've turned them in with plenty in stock and it was fine for me.

<Hidden>

User

The enchanting quest for Void Sphere is really irrational. That particular item has a cooldown of 2 days (1 day 23 hours). So we need 2 days to complete 1 quest, no matter how many mats we have.

Please change this quest or remove the cooldown so that it is on par with other profession quests!

<Hidden>

User

i think only toys il be getting here..i only have 25 CP..=)

<Hidden>

User

I just put some Void Sphere up for sale on the AH. Hope that helps ;)

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

admin can you make donate whit sms ?

keanus

User

WHAT Other toys!
Encanter can ongly do Smoking Heart of the Mountain] idem gets soulbounde not fair i gather all mats but my main carakter has not encanting
other professon quest items dont get soulbound!!!!!

<Hidden>

User

I just joined an event and got 1 CP that's totaly not fair how in the world could we get 6k if ur giving out 1 for an event... common biggest scam ever NE way to go...

<Hidden>

User

by the way the 100 gold tax on the quest has the NE economy so pore this wont even work anymore

<Hidden>

User

6000 for pro Pre-designed Full Custom Set - 6000 is to much :O
We also need to sleep:P but hthan i most go for the toys:(
But its nice to get somethink new

<Hidden>

User

I just spent like 6 hours getting 200 of each of the leathers for the leather turn in quests for CWC poinhts. quest says that you need 10 of each of the leathers so 10 turn ins x 10 each should be 100. when i turned it in, it took 20 each 10 x 20 = 200 leathers.

I spent the time getting extra INTENDING to send the extras to my main. is an

yone else having an issue with this quest / turn in? if i had known it would just be my leather worker and not my main, i would not have bothered.

I entered a ticket and basicly got -- Ummmm.....i dont know -- might have been a typo -- guess your out of luck. you can try to put a ticket into the bug tracker. What the heck it the point of entering it into the bug tracker? the quest / turn in is supposed to end tommorow!!!

Sorry for the rant. much as i love this server, things like this tend to drive me NUTS! LOL

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

q I think this invention is shit sucks

You need to be logged in to reply.