Forums
Forums >>> >>>
Lovers' Weekend!
Lovers' Weekend!

Ysabel

Director, Operations

Can ya feel it? Love is in the air! Celebrate the love you have this coming weekend, February 16 & 17, with us here at Neverendless!

We will feature themed events in- and out-of-game Saturday and Sunday, with some extra rewards. Double reward weekend? Not enough for this love-fest! All in- and out-of-game events will offer at least triple normal rewards!

Out-Of-Game

Just some of the events that will be hosted will include your usual Find the Difference, Word Scramble, Scavenger Hunts and Trivias--appropriately themed, of course!

There will also be a Forums Debate to suit the occasion.

For a bit of something NEW the Moderators are offering a Poetry Contest. You will need to write a romantic poem about love. It is not required that your poem rhymes, but should be written in a verse format (no paragraphs, please). Show us how creative you can be in expressing your love. All entries must comply with our Forum Rules so do keep them clean and appropriate. Send entries to Jem via Forum PM.

Dates

• Contest: February 10-15 until midnight server (submissions are welcome during this time)
  • Judging: February 16-17
  • Prizes Awarded: February 18

What Lovers' Wekeend would be complete without Karaoke?! Sing a love-themed song and receive a bonus prize. (You may sing a non-love-themed song to compete, but will not receive the "bonus" in that case.)

Dates

• Saturday, February 16 @ 7pm server time
  • Sunday, February 17 @ 2pm server time

TeamSpeak Trivia! Get in TS and get ready to answer quickly with all your love-related knowledge. We will host two Lovers' Weekend TeamSpeak Trivias, one Saturday, February 16 and one Sunday, February 17. Times are to be determined, so be sure to watch for in-game announcements or hang out in TeamSpeak GenChat for more information!

The Moderators will also offer love-themed events for Valentines' Day, February 14, but with regular prizes. ;)

In-Game

I'm sure you all expect that as we did last year, we will offer In-Game Weddings. This year it will be done a tad differently: to qualify for an in-game, staff-hosted wedding, you will need to obtain a [Golden Marriage License] from the Vote Shop AND a [Silver Marriage License] from the in-game event vendor, Moneta. Each participant must hold both items in order to qualify for marriage. Each newlywed will also receive a special memento from the staff upon completion of the ceremonies.

The [Golden Marriage License] will be in the vote shop between February 10 and February 17. The [Silver Marriage License] is coming SOON to Moneta, keep an eye out for an in-game announcement regarding its arrival!

Watch for in-game announcements and instructions on February 16 and 17 to get in line to be wed. :) Best of luck to all the happy couples! (Disclaimer: While we will not discriminate or deter any character couple from being wed on the basis of race, creed, color, class or faction, we cannot be responsible for any ill-effects, injury nor harm during or after the ceremonies. Player characters only; no NPCs are fit to be wed. Marry at your own risk!)

The BattleMasters will also host a variety of your usual in-game events with a love theme, where possible and appropriate. Again, rewards are tripled for the weekend! Enjoy!

Thank you in advance for your loving participation this coming weekend. From the Neverendless Staff to the entire Community: much love, luck and happiness to all!

<Hidden>

User

Awesome stay strong NE (1st comment)

dragonkiller007

User

Triple reward !!!!

its so good :D GO NE!!

Soullord

User

I wanna marry Emma Watson!. Please write our name in list..... ;)

jaztwo

User

Brace Yourselves... "I Love You Kotoree" posts are coming.

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

Spread the love <3

<Hidden>

User

I wanna marry Emma Watson!. Please write our name in list..... ;)

Oh, you mean Hermione Granger from Harry Potter? :P

hollow_sk

User

No social life this week...again.Good job NE!

<Hidden>

User

OMG Dude!

Where is the bid and DATE STAFF event? It's the only event i want!

ADD IT NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Psykokiller

User

Yer Paddy is right... Add It please!

<Hidden>

User

Good job NE <3 ^_^

Materian

User

As very little notice was given here, will we be afforded the opportunity to transfer [Golden Marriage License] between accounts (assuming we own both)?

HIGHLY looking forward to this regardless, just hoping we'll be able to use our main toons =)

<Hidden>

User

Is there a girl 2 girl marriage? :D

<Hidden>

User

No,but you can marry me Snowflake :)

Borealis

User

As very little notice was given here, will we be afforded the opportunity to transfer [Golden Marriage License] between accounts (assuming we own both)?

HIGHLY looking forward to this regardless, just hoping we'll be able to use our main toons =)

This........

<Hidden>

User

Sure you can have Emma Watson... I'll take Emma Stone any day!!!!!!

<Hidden>

User

Ok girls i am here don't worry a gnome with much love.
Sexygnome#

<Hidden>

User

I want marry Tobbycleric, she is hot babe girl

<Hidden>

User

I'm a paladin, short and stout.
Here is my wife, here is my marriage mount.
When we marry I'll scream and shout.
Pop tha Bubble and Hearthtone out!

Aurelia

User

I wanna try the Karaoke!

But my singing is so average...

<Hidden>

User

Leave it guys. Get Kristen Development Team or Katy Perry...

<Hidden>

User

i want marry sexy elffi

<Hidden>

User

Poem sounds so cool :D ! (yea i write :P) and and and KARAOKE ! :D i'll be there for sure !

<Hidden>

User

..........................................! :D

You need to be logged in to reply.